• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 1,780 Views, 56 Comments

Asphalt wars - Hoax1337



The possibility of getting displaced after buying a scaled Koenigsegg one:1 did not cross my mind.

  • ...
12
 56
 1,780

The other side of the coin

"I am the one that defies rules. I am the nightmare of a cop. I am the enemy of the corrupt ones, for
I
AM
ZEPHYR."

Click.

"...the misterious fugitive identified as..."

Click.

"...racers in the online community recieved with euphoria who is known as the first racer..."

Click.

"...Zephyr's pursuit is right now the trending topic in all media..."

Click.

"... ponies expect the government to give answers soon..."

Click.

The sound of changing channels in the television of one of the many sitting rooms distributed throughout the castle could be heard by the ponies that were watching it, which right on this moment were the elements and the two royal sisters, and they couldn't believe that despite all the efforts of the royal guard, this apparently simple guy managed to escape a code 1, the maximum priority given to a fugitive suspect ever.

Then, after some moments, Twilight did the questions.

"Princess, who is Zephyr? I had never read about him. And how some ponies knew about him?"

Celestia stood there thinking how to answer the question, until she decided to say it all.

"Well twilight, I think it will be better If I start from the beggining..."

>---------<

(152 years ago)

Celestia has been worried for the safety of her little ponies at least for six months now, as she had been recieving reports of a strange metal carriage that visited the towns near to the everfree and was scaring some of the inhabitants, so she sent an order to capture the carriage and the creature behind it.

She was in the middle of another court day, listening to the fucking nobles and their complains, when a random royal guard busted in the throne room.

"Princess! The carriage and the creature are in the entrance! And he is asking for an audience!"

"He?" she thought for a moment before ordering to let the creature pass and cancelling all the appointments with the rest of the nobles, and then she proceeded to wait.

Finally, the doors opened, and a tall creature of almost the same height of the princess appeared escorted by four guards, wearing a simple white shirt and blue trousers of an unknown material.

After the guards were dimissed, the creature spoke.

"So, you wanted something from me?" He simply asked.

It seemed that the creature didn't knew her, because he was speaking in such a relaxed way, so she decided to present herself.

"I am..."

"Princess Celestia of equestria, raiser of the sun and for the moment of the moon, and bla, bla, bla. Of course I know you" he said after interrupting her.

"I am Zephyr, nice to meet you" he said before she could react as he extended his hand.

She also extended her hand and suddenly she found it being grabbed by his hand and being shaked. She supossed that it was some sort of greeting so she simply tagged along with it.

After recovering from that experience she did the obious question.

"What are thou Zephir?"

>---------<

The elements couldn't believe it. Zephyr knew her and even though he treated her as an equal, even if she was far more powerful than him.

"After the introductions he proceeded to explain me that he was from a race known as the humans, and told me about him and the humans in general, at first I was worried about the wars they had, but after I told him about our story, he made good points on how we were not so different, exept for magic."

"How?" Twilight asked.

"He told me about how they lacked any magic, refering to it as an 'excuse to explain complex things', and how they compensated all of that with only technology to the extent of being able to travel long distances and landing in the moon and coming back."

Twilight was surprised. She knew that reaching the moon with any magic that wasn't the elements or alicorn magic it was impossible, but according to her mentor these humans did it with no magic at all.

"Actually, if it wasn't for all the technology he showed and told me about we would still be in the same era as 150 years ago" she concluded.

"But princess, why did you had to imprison him? He seemed like a cool guy" Rainbow Dash asked.

"It happened that the way he drived, as you could see, It was very dangerous and in various situations he almost injured some ponies while performing his tricks with the car, so I warned him and told him to stop doing it, but he disobeyed and I emmited an arrest order against him, but he simply escaped without us knowing where he went. We never knew where was his home, as he never told us. Finally, one day we setted a trap to flat the tyres of the car, and when he got out I shot at him a stone spell, turning him in stone. I decided to keep the car in the royal vault, and I placed the statue in the garden."

"You did well, racers don't stop until it is too late, princess" a male voice added.

Everyone turned to see another human, but this one had a blue police officer uniform and it seemed that he has been hearing for a long time.

"Officer Destiny" she said to the newcomer, "I heard that you were close to arresting him, don't you?"

"Yes princess, but I came to tell you something in private, if you don't mind".

"Of course" she said as she politely asked everybody present to retire."So, what did you wanted to tell me?"

"It's about Zephyr. I think I know why he acted like that before being imprisoned".

>---------<

Meanwhile, somewhere else near ponyville, a certain Koenigsegg was driving towards the everfree in the highway 42 west, as he listened to the radio stations and what he learned on it was worth it.

"So they now have internet, huh? Well, when I arrive home I shall share my awesome comeback in the social media, just like the real Zephyr would do" he said as he took an exit near to the everfree and started his offroad journey towards his place.

His home.

Author's Note:

Possibly worst chapter up to now, using an excuse that can almost be compared to johnny wick. But I want to move on and get as soon as possible to the main plot. Until then, see you soon.