• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 1,791 Views, 56 Comments

Asphalt wars - Hoax1337



The possibility of getting displaced after buying a scaled Koenigsegg one:1 did not cross my mind.

  • ...
12
 56
 1,791

More op cars, downhill battle and eurobeat

So, I told you what I thought, but nothing about the car that was chasing me.

It was another Koenigsegg.

But not any Koenigsegg.

It was a fucking Agera rs.

I may have a megacar, but the Agera is fucking fast.

So fast that before being displaced it was the fastest accelerating car in the world.

Althrough It can't go faster than mine.

But It didn't matter, because we were in a mountain pass going downhill.

Wait.

Mountain pass going downhill.

Do you know what time it is?

IT'S EUROBEAT TIME!

As the eurobeat kicked in, I remembered that I was being chased by the agera, so I started with the evasive maneuvers.

I saw that ahead there was a sharp turn, so I slowed down a bit to take that turn with a drift. I thougt that with the trick I would get further from the cop, but I was in for a surprise, as the cop also drifted along the turn.

"heh, so I suposse that I surprised you, huh?" a voice in the radio transmitter said.

"Not bad, but that was just a warm up" I replied through the transmitter.

"who are you, by the way?" he asked.

"I shouldn't tell you as I am a fugitve, but since Celestia knows me I am going to tell you. you can call me Zephyr" I said as we took a second turn.

"So Zephyr as in need for speed rivals?" he asked.

"Yes, as in- WAIT, WHAT?" I managed to say.

"Well, I am going to assume that you are a human as well" he said."since you are Zephyr I think that you can call me fate" F-8 concluded as both of us took a third turn.

I chuckled at the reference. "Anyways, I think it's time I get away from you. Being more time in stone is not my idea of fun" I ended stating.

After that small exchange I Acelerated after exiting a new turn, and I activated the nitro I gained by drifting in the corners.

Only to see him do the same.

"So you thought you could get away from me so easily? I heard him say.

I was starting to get pissed off, but I remembered one of the most important rules when driving: do not let emotions drive you. I took a deep breath and I focused In the road.

"Ok google, how much until the end of the mountain pass?" I asked.

"The map indicates 10 kilometers" it replied.

"Good. So now I must find something I can use to break the pursuit" I said aloud accidentally. Good thing I did, because I got an answer.

"The nearest pursuit breaker is at 5 kilometers" the phone said.

"Since when the phone could tell me these things?" I asked myself.

>---------<

After attacking another corner I took a look at the map, and I saw something that would at least make me gain more distance from him and make the pursuit breaker effective, but it could be a bit dangerous.

Right ahead there was a light right turn, followed by a sharp left turn, so I could start drifting in the right turn for then using the weight of my car to change the attacking side and exit the sharp corner at a higher speed.

Basically a Scandinavian flick, better known by the internet community as 'NANI!?KANSEI DORIFTO!?' or simply inertia drift.

I may have learned the technique from a T.V show, but as my mother used to say, 'reality beats fiction', so impossible, it was not.

But it seems that destiny wanted to make it difficult, because right ahead I saw some cars going in the opposite way, so when I oversteer I would have to press the gas harder to avoid crossing the yellow line.

As I aproached the right turn, I prepared mentally for the maneuver I was about to perform, and when I reached the beginning of the turn, I gently oversteered the car being careful at the same time that the car stayed in the line, and I saw the cars passing next to me centimeters away. When I was about to exit the turn to enter the sharp one, I violently countersteered being careful of not hitting the railing of the turn, and I managed to do the drift missing the railing by at least 5 centimeters.

When I exited the drift I saw that F-8 did the drift at a much slower speed, giving me more distance as I activated the nitro.

"Pursuit breaker at 1 kilometer" the phone announced.

I started looking for it and, after advancing some meters, I saw it: a green sign indicating that the pass ended at 5 kilometers and other distances. The pillar that supported the sign was near the edge of the asphalt, so I thought of using the rear of the car in a 'deer evasion' scenario to hit it.

I alligned myself with the sign, and when I was like 100 meters away, I mentally prepared and started drifting, and when I hitted the sign, time seemed to slow down as I corrected my course that was altered by the hit.

Seems like F-8 saw what I did, because he instantly started breaking as he saw the sign falling, meaning that I managed to block the road and end the pursuit.

"This is not over!" I heard him shout in the transmitter. He was right, my escape was only the first of many.

"Yes!" I shouted, celebrating my sucsessful escape.

"Breaking news: the canterlot fugitive managed to escape the forces of law and order after an intense pusuit. The recordings show that he managed to stop the last enforcer after destroying a sign. Stay tuned for more information."

"Wow, that was fast" I said to myself.

After getting further from the pursuit end and reaching a highway that would take me to Ponyville, I decided to stop for a little bit and let everyone know that I was back.

I put my transmitter to all the frequencies and I said:
"I am the one that defies rules. I am the nightmare of a cop. I am the enemy of the corrupt ones, for
I
AM
ZEPHYR."

With that, I launched myself towards the everfree, as I thought of how all of this happened.

Author's Note:

Second chapter in one day! Next time we wil know more about Zephyr and who really is.