• Published 2nd Mar 2018
  • 2,554 Views, 27 Comments

A Sidekick's Duty - sejox



Spike travels once again to the world of comics in order to know more about Hum Drum's true potential as a hero... what he founds could mean a once in a lifetime opportunity for him. And for Rarity, a crusade to save her friend's chastity

  • ...
8
 27
 2,554
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

If the Power Ponies were voiced, what would they sound like?

Great chapter. Can't wait for more!









Please let Filli Second be next. :pinkiehappy:

This was interesting for sure, It is great seeing Spike struggle with his inner dragon. I wonder how much influence i will grow to have. I think honestly his resistance is pretty weak, I think it will best chance break by the next girl for sure. I am honestly really hoping it is Saddle Ranger watching them. I mean just think of shy timid Fluttershy watching her lifelong friend getting her face fucked. And even if Spike wont admit it, which he SOOO will by the end of it will find it hot having her watch wide eyed but unable to look away as he fuck Dash's throat, the cocky super cool one of his friends sucking him off like she can't get enough of him. I can even see him starting to grow in her mouth till he is just wreaking her all the while he is looking Shy in the eye and licking his lips causing the submissive mare to almost present to him right there lol. Dash is going to get a dragon size load and end up with a bloated and full stomach with it dripping from her nose and mouth all while her Ranger watches lol. I think that might trigger some more dragon in him. I hope the next chapter comes out soon so we can see what will happen next.

Spike should know he didn't betray Rarity since they never been a couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9341888
That is the big major thing I kept shouting at myself as I was reading this. He is feeling guilt over someone he isn't in a relationship with. Not to mention with fictional characters who aren't really alive

So, you need to reread this chapter for edits, cause while it is really good. Multiple times you use his or he to refer to Zapp and that's rather derailing when trying to figure out which character is doing what or having what done to them.

9343790
Thanks for pointing it out, I'll handle those mishaps today.:moustache:

Any chance this is still being worked on?

9597237
currently no (for more info, read my last blog update), sorry to tell you this, but my fic is going for a trip into the hiatus section (along side the other long term fics of mine)

How long will it take until I brought this back to live? -don't know. in the best escenario I could even rewrite this and polish it in the process.

Login or register to comment