• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 849 Views, 16 Comments

A Star that Falls to Canterlot City - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends tried to find a ghost, but find Falling Star's human counterpart with a huge problem.

  • ...
4
 16
 849

Chapter 13: The Time has Finally Come

Over two months ago in Equestria a The Tree of Harmony. The elements has left Equestria to give power to Sun and her friends. Then magically they all of the elements reappear in front of the tree. Then goes back to their original slots. When they return to their branches and the middle of the tree, The Tree of Harmony along with the elements begin to glow very bright. Then magically another branch begins to grow on the tree. The branch continues to grow until it reaches to the end. Then it creatures an empty slot at the end, that look like a sun. Then The Tree of Harmony stops glowing.

A month later in Equestria, Twilight along with the girls, Spike, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are walking through the Everfree Forest. They are going to pay a visit to The Tree of Harmony. Earlier today, the map in Twilight Castle has summed the girls and the two princess to the tree. Usually it's for a friendship Problem, but not this time. This time the map wants them to go to the tree itself. Of course, there is something that's been bothering them.

"I still don't get why the map wanted us to go to The Tree of Harmony. It's not like there's a friendship problem we needed to solve," Rainbow complains.

Then Applejack suggests, "Maybe the map wanted us to go to the tree for a different reason."

"But what reason will that be? Why? Even the princesses need to come with us," Rarity asks.

"My sister and I are wondering about it ourselves, but for us to be summoned here is for a powerful reason," Princess Celestia calmly says.

Then Princess Luna says, "And the only way to find out is to answer the map's calling."

"I sure hope we find an answer," Twilight says, sounding a bit worried.

"Me too. I hope the tree is not endanger again," Fluttershy shutters.

"We'll know soon enough, because we're almost there," Pinkie says, pointing her hoof to the trail.

The girls, Spike, and the princesses can see that they have made it to the old castle, and know that they're almost to the tree. They walk down the stairs and are heading to the tree to see what is going on.

When the reach the tree, everypony gasp in shock to see what they're seeing. They see a brand new branch on The Tree of Harmony. This seems like a very good reason why the Tree of Harmony has summoned them here.

Still shocked, Twilight tries to say, "What?! When?! How?! Why?! When did this happened?!"

"This is very surprisingly indeed," Princess Luna replies.

Then Pinkie happily shouts, "Wow! The Tree of Harmony has grew a brand new branch."

"But how?" Applejack asks.

"And why?" Rarity adds.

Then Fluttershy asks, "And when?"

"And who?" Pinkie adds.

Rainbow looks at Pinkie and asks, "What do you mean by who?"

"Well, the branch doesn't have an element inside, so somepony must have it. And that somepony can tell us the reason why the branch is there," Pinkie explains.

The others look at Pinkie with a confused point, and yet, they believe that she has a point.

Then Twilight asks, "But who does this element belong to?"

She then flies to the branch to take a closer look, and asks, "And why does this looks familiar?"

Then Rarity says, "You have to admit, this mark looks a lot like Princess Celestia's cutie mark."

"Yes, but her mark is already on the tree. There has to be somepony else with a similar mark," Twilight says, scratching her head as she thinks of who mark can this belongs to.

Just then, The Element of Magic begins to glow. Suddenly Twilight ends up being pulled towards her element. Then her hoof is on the element. Twilight tries to pull it out, but she can't seem to get off. Everypony else are shocked to see this.

Spike worriedly asks, "Twilight, is something wrong?"

"My hoof is stuck to the element. I can't get it off!" Twilight panicky answers as she tries to get her hoof unstuck.

But before anypony can do something, the other elements including the sun and moon marks on the tree begin to glow too. Then the others, excluding Spike are being dragged to the Tree of Harmony. Spike tries to pull Rarity away, but ends up getting dragged along with her. Soon enough, eight ponies are stuck on the tree. Spike is holding Rarity by the other hoof.

Rainbow struggles as she angrily shouts, "What in Equestria is going on here?"

"Sister, what is happening?" Princess Luna asks.

"I'm afraid I don't know," Princess Celestia sadly answers.

Fluttershy becomes scared and screams, "That's not the answer I was hoping to hear!"

Just then, the tree begins to glow again. Suddenly the tree is changing the surrounding of the cave. And changes to a large gym where a lot of human students are in. Everypony in who are on the tree are shocked to see this.

Rarity looks at Twilight, and asks, "Twilight, what is that place?"

"It looks like a gym like the one at Canterlot High, but this one is different have have none of the students I recognized," Twilight answers.

Then Princess Luna asks, "But why do they all look afraid, and some look like they're in some kind of trance.

Then Spike scaredly asks, "And… is that Sun and her friend with some kind of magical evil lady?"

The mares look, and gasp to see what is going on. Sun and her her friends are being confronted by an evil woman with magical abilities.

Applejack, "What in tarnation is happening?"

"I guess we'll just have to watch and see what will happen," Twilight answers.

Everypony agree to watch and see what is going on. They see Sun and her friends are confronting the evil lady. Just then, Sun is holding a glowing orb that shows the color crimson red and gold yellow while the evil lady is holding a dark blue orb. Then they see Sun transform and with a nice outfit, and both of the magic users begin to use their orbs to repel each other. They become stunned to see The Elements of Harmony has shown up in the Human world and at Sun's friends. Even The Dazzlings heart come out of their bodies. The girls stand by Sun's said and all of them, including Twilight transform. With the lights of the elements and hearts combine with the orb Sun s holding, it transform into the gem that is the same as the branch on the element. Then transform to a crown as Sun reaches to the lady caught in the rainbow vortex. When She pulls her out, they're shocked to see a girl who looks like Falling Star. The last few scenes show that Sun and her friends help Falling Star confront a girl who looks like Adagio and help her reunite her with her family.

After a long time of seeing the scene of actions, they all disappear, and everypony back to the cave. With that, the elements stop glowing, the girls are set free, and fall down on top of each other. Luckily, they are able to get up after the collision on the ground. However, they are confused to what they have seen.

Rainbow breaks the silence, and asks, "What in the hay just happened?"

"I think we just found our answer to this mystery. That element was from Sun, your old student," Princess Luna answers, looking at her sister.

However, Princess Celestia is not replying to her sister, and the others are starting to take notice.

Twilight walks over, and asks, "Princess Celestia, is there something wrong?"

Princess Celestia snaps out of her gaze, and says with a calm smile, "Nothing the matter, just… proud on how much my old student has learned and what she was able to do with the new magic in that world."

Twilight smiles agreeing with the princess, and says, "I admit, I'm proud her too. She wa able to make friends, and was able to help so many people. I guess the element sensed it, and with help of her friends… create an element of her very own."

"But why?" Spike asks.

"That's probably something we don't know, but one thing I do know that Sun was able to do something that was never been done before. She have create a new element of harmony to help protect Equestria because she understand friendship like you . The lessons she learned in the the world have taught well in more ways that I can imagine…" Princess Celestia answers, showing a smile on her face an looking at the others.

Princess Celestia then looks at the branch with the empty slot, proves that it belongs to Sun. She then show a small tear from her eyes with smile on her face. The girls, Spike, even Princess Luna notice the happy tears coming from her eyes.

Princess Celestia looks at the other with a calm smile and show tears coming from her face

Then finally says, "Sun has finally proven that she's ready."

Author's Note:

See what happens in the next story.

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by Phetiamwantip deleted Mar 27th, 2022
Login or register to comment