• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 847 Views, 16 Comments

A Star that Falls to Canterlot City - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends tried to find a ghost, but find Falling Star's human counterpart with a huge problem.

  • ...
4
 16
 847

Chapter 11: Finally Facing The Bully

"Falling Star…" Sun voice asks.

Falling Star begins to open her eyes, and see Sun along with Adagio, Twilight, and Fluttershy.

Sun worridley asks, "Falling Star, are you okay?"

"Where… where am I?" Falling Star weary asks.

"You in the gym at your school in Manehattan," Rainbow answers.

Falling Star begins to sit up as she asks, "How did I got here?"

"You turned into a magic wielding nutcase that flew here with Sun in order to get revenge on your school," Sonata answers.

"You also turned everyone in your school into zombie slaves," Pinkie adds.

Falling Star stares at Pinkie and Sonata with a shocked expression on her face, and blink three times.

Sun cheeks begin to blush a bit, and says, "Yeah, that's pretty much what happened."

Before Falling Star can asks, she hears Rarity screams, scaring the others in the process.

Fluttershy becomes spooked, and asks, "What?! What is it?!"

"It's gorgeous," Rarity happily exclaims, looking at Sun's head.

The others look on Sun's head, and notice the crown with the gem matching her necklace on her head.

Applejack asks, "When in cinnamon sticks did you get that crown there?"

"I… I have no idea," Sun answers in shock.

"You have to admit, I think it looks smashing on you," Adagio complements.

"You look kind of like a princess wearing it," Aria adds.

The others nod their heads agreeing.

Then Sun notices something and asks, "What happened to the elements, and the hearts?"

"Well, our hearts were put back in our bodies," Sonata answers.

Then Rainbow says sounding disappointed, "But the elements disappeared, and I was so looking forward on keeping it."

"It's probably for the best. The elements did belong in Equestria after all," Rarity replies.

"Yeah… and we also have one thing to worry about," Sun nervously replies.

"What's that?" Pinkie asks.

Twilight nervously laughs and says, "I think what Sun is saying is that how are we going to explain this whole thing to the students at Falling Star's school."

Sun, Falling Star, and the others look to see all the students of the school staring at them, and are not saying a word. Sun and her friends don't know what to say or do about the situation. Since they've seen what has happened, there no way for them to get them out of it.

Pinkie giggles nervously, and says, "I guess we all owe you an explanation."

"Yes, we do," A female voice answers.

Falling Star becomes stunned to hear it, and tries her best to hid behind Sun. the girls are shocked to see a girl who looks exactly like Adagio walks up to them with a smirk on her face. However, this girl has different clothes, appearance, and is showing an devious look on her face.

Sun firmly looks at her, and says, "I'm assuming your Dark Harmony?"

"I'm guessing the weaking told you about it. But I'd appreciate it if you step aside so that I can 'talk' with her" Dark Star says with a smirk on her face.

"And why would we do that?" Twilight asks with a serious look on her face.

Dark Harmony laughs, and says, "Seriously, have you forgotten that she turned into a monster, and ruined the school dance. Let's not forget, that she is a nobody that needed to be taught a lesson.

Falling Star begins to whimper hearing it. Sun continues to stand by her side to defend her. Rainbow and Applejack gets in front of her for muscle defence.

Adagio gets into Dark Harmony's face, and stencil says, "If I were you, I'd wash that mouth of yours."

Everyone in the gym, excluding the girls gasp to see what just happened. They are more socks to see how Adagio Dazzle and Dark Harmony look alike, except for cloth and color difference.

Still shocked, Dark Harmony asks, "Who are you?"

"My name is Adagio Dazzle, and I will like it if you leave my friend, Falling Star alone," Adagio answers.

"You're kidding right?" Dark Harmony asks.

"Nope. She's one hundred percent seriou," Rinow answers.

"And we're serious too,"Applejack adds.

Dark Harmony huffs and says, "Yeah right. Why in the world would you want to be friends with that weakling? Even after what she have turned into and what she did to us. What almost did to you.

"Wouldn't burn your mouth off to say thank you," Aria repelis.

"That's right. You and everyone in this school logically responsible for what happened Fallen Star to begin with," Twilight says with an anger look on her face.

"What that supposed to mean?" Dark Harmony angrily asks.

Sun feels that she has enough of Dark Harmony's back talk.

She turns o th gird and asks, "Can you girls watch her for me?"

Fluttershy and few of the girl nod their heads, and agree to watch Falling Star. Sun then gets up and walk towards Dark Harmony with stern look on her face and is going to comfort her.

When she comes face to face with Dark armoney, Sun angrily explains, "Listen Dark Harmony, I don't know why you and everyone decided to be meant Falling Star, but what you did is not okay. Falling Star may no acted b he wasn't hurt and humiliated by what you and all the students did, not to mention betrayed by her friend. It hurt her that she ran away to Central City, and was hit by magic. Over time, the magic within her begin to feed off her negative emotions, and caused the magic to get out of hand It made her desire to get even with you and all the students of this school because extreme, and wanted to make you all regret, and it made it worse for everyone."

"Yeah right, like you expect me believe that," Dark Star brushes wat Sun says.

Sun becomes angry at yet calmly says, "Look, what you everyone and everyone in this high school did is what cause Falling Star to become Mistress Star because of who you treated her."

"And it also caused Falling Star to make property damage at CHS without even knowing it," Rainow adds.

Rarity of over and says "She was so depressed about what you all have done that caused her to runaway from her family, and are probably worried sick about her."

"You all hurt Falling Star really bad, and none of you cared," Fluttershy angrily adds.

"Not all of us," A boy's voice says in calm tone.

Sun and the others look to the crowd of students, and see a large student coming towards them. This large students is almost as tall at a grown up, and has a large stomach. He has light peach skin, a messy blond hair, and blue eyes. He is wearing a white shirt, brown pants, and black and white tennis shoes. He is also wearing a brown backpack.

Falling Star says in a calm yet shocked look on her face, "Big Mike."

"You know him?" Fluttershy asks.

"Yes. He was one of my dear friends, but when I started begging bullied, I lost touch with him," Falling Star sadly explains.

Big Mike nods his head, and says, "Yes, and I feel so ashamed for not coming to your aid sooner. I guess I was afraid of being bullied too. However, I realized that I turned into a coward. Now…"

Big Mike walks over to the others and face the crowd, "I'm going to stand up for you and be by you and your new friends' side."

Falling Star eyes sparkle and says, "Oh Mikey!"

"Mikey?" Rarity replies with a giggle.

"Why yes, that is the nickname she used to call me. My dear friends and family always call me Mikey," Big Mike confirms.

Dark Harmony is getting a bit unhappy and angrily says, "You overgrown marshmallow!"

"Let him alone, and let it go," Applejack sternly demands.

"I am not leaving till you all move away from her," Dark Harmony furiously says.

Just then a female voice says, "Then you'll have to move me and my little sister too."

The others look to see two girls of different age walk towards Sun and the others. One of them has a gamboge color skin, different color amaranth hair and bang at her face, and bud green is wearing a orange and brown striped shirt, blue jeans, and brown shoes. She is holding to her older sister's hand who has a light crimson color skin, bright gamboge hair, and bright green eyes. She is wearing a red and black striped blouse a black skirt, and red boots. She is wearing a daisy in her hair, and has red earrings.

Shocked to see them, Applejack exclaims, "Babs, Sunflower, you go here!"

"Yes, and like Mike, my sister and I were friends with Falling Star till Dark Harmony because herto becomes distant from us," Sunflower explains, feeling guilty.

We say Falling Star being bullied, and we didn't do anything. Mostly because, Dark Harmony also bully us one and a while, and we didn't want to get involved," Babs adds, holding her sister's hand.

"But now we want to help too," Sunflower says.

She and her little sister stand by Mikey and is helping protect Falling Star. With that, man students begin to walk up to the group, and defend Falling Star along with Sun and the girls. Then one of the girls walk over, and ends up catching Falling Star and Dark Harmony's attention.

Dark Harmony exclaims, in rage, "Glory Stone! You too!"

Falling Star gasps to see that her old best friend decide to defend her.

Glory Stone turns to Dark Harmony, and sternly explains, "Yes. I was getting tired of taking orders from you. The only reason why I took a part of this is because of you. I was nothing more than a coward to abandon Falling Star like that, and I'm no going to do it again."

With that, Glory Stone begins to walk where Falling Star is and looks ashamed.

When she reaches Falling Star, she sadly says, "I know that you may never want to forgive me, but at least let me make this up to you by letting me help you, okay."

Holding a surprised look, Falling Star simply nods her head, and says, "Um, okay?"

Before long, every students in Falling Star's school is taking her side, and Dark Harmony is lift all alone. Dark Harmony begins to furious that she can' contain herself anymore. Instead of lashing out like everyone expects her to, she gets on her knees, and hasn't said a word. Just then, tears begin to fall on her face, and begins to cry, and cry. Soon everyone is looking confused to see Dark Harmony is crying and seems that a lot of it is coming out.

Sun decides that it's time for her to have a talk with Dark Harmony. She begins to walk towards the depressed girl. The Falling Star begins to walk besides her which stops Sun for a minute Falling Star nods her head, and Sun nods her head understanding what Falling Star wants to do. The two then walks towards the bully who is still Harmony look to see Sun and Falling Star looking at her from thirstanding pssistion.

Still in tears, Dark Harmony says in spit, "What are you doing? I suppose you're going to do something to me now."

"No. We're here to help you up," Falling Star answers with a calm smile.

Then hold out her hand to Dark Harmony. Dark Harmony is stunned to see what her victim is doing.

Dark Harmony glares at Falling Star and asks, "Why would you want to do that? After I've been bullying you."

"Because I don't want to make that mistake when I was controlled with magic Plus, I've been in the position you are now, and I want some answers..." Falling Star answers, and stop in the middle of her sentence.

Dark Harmony stress at Falling Star for a minute, then grabs her hand. Then Falling Star help get up who is wiping tears from her face. Falling Star turns to Sun, and Sun nods her head in reply. Falling Star takes a deep breath so she can calm down, and decides to get some answers.

Falling Star asks, "I want to know why you've been bullying me when you transferred to my school during freshman year? So I'm the smartest girl in school, and that I' how you say it the 'teacher's pet', and that my parents are famous. So what? I'm just like a normal person, and you have no right to be so rotten to me or do all those nasty pranks on me. My life is not your business. What have ever done to you… nothing."

Hearing Falling Star's story, this shocked Sun and the girls about all this. Dark Harmony begins to shed some tears even more.

Then Dark Harmony confesses feeling ashamed, "I… I was bullied back at my old school in Trottingham."

"What?!" Sun and Falling Star exclaims in shock.

"I was too shy when I was young, and let everyone get away with everything. What's more that I was too afraid to tell someone. So I've decided that I could to what I can to avoid being bullied here. That's why I've been bullying you and everyone else. I was always so scared, so I've decided to make the first move and bully anyone to avoid it myself, " Dark Harmony admits in tears.

Still unbelieving it, Falling Star asks, "You mean, you were so scared about being bullied hear that you've decided to be a bully instead."

Dark Harmony nods her head in reply.

"I… I have no idea," Falling Star says looking stunned.

Tn Sun comes over and says, "Dark Harmony,I'm sorry that you were bullied before coming to this school. But being a bully isn't the way to do it. You could have tried to befriend a Falling Star and not the students.

"But instead you've decided to bully me and everyone else, and ultimately make my life miserable," Falling Star frmly adds.

In tears, Dark Harmony says, "I'm sorry Falling Star… I really am... I feel so ashamed! How can I make all of this up, especially you."

Falling Star can see that Dark Harmony has gone through the same pain she,and decided to avoid it by being mean. It reminds her on how Dark Harmony has caused her pain, and wanted to do something mean too. This make her realizes one pain leads to another, and it end up going out of control.

Falling Star sighs and says,"Look, it's not going to be easy to forgive you, but… I'll try because I was also in your shoes and it hurt. I guess… if we both told at least someone what is goin on, all of this could have been avoided at a long long. Plus, I'll try to forgive you for bullying me, if you can forgive me for turning into a crazed magical creature trying to get revenge on you."

"I will, and I guess we can call this even," Dark Harmony replies. Then shows a calm smile on her face.

Falling Star smiles and starting to feel better. Falling Star and Dark Harmony shake hands ad agree to never have this again. Everyone in the school begin to cheer. Sun and her friends are happy that Falling Star is relieved from her pain, as well as Dark Harmony.

First Falling Star and Dark Harmony go talk to their principal about what's been going between them, and what's been going on since she ran away from home. Including on how Falling Star trashed the gym, but leave out the magic inside. He is disappointed in Dark harmony for her behavior, but can understand why she done it. Of course, he decided to give the two community service and detention for the damaged that's been caused.

Later on, Sun and the girls help Falling Star get back to her house that has red walls, a black roof, and a dark red brick chimney in the top. Falling Star feels a bit worried about being back home, but knows that it's about time that she does. With her new friends support, Falling Star walks up to the door, knocks on it a few times, and wait for someone to answer. Falling Star gulps, and is feeling nervous. When the door opens, Falling Star's mother opens the door wearing her nightgown. She is shocked to see Falling Star. Just then, Falling Sta's move begins to ry with joy and pull her daughter into a hug, and is very happy she is home. Falling Star hugs her mother too, and is very happy to see her again.

Sun and her friend begin to shed tears too, and glad Falling Star is able to return home. Course, her stuff is still back at Canterlot City an will have to send them to her. One thing they do know, they help Falling Star an save her from out of control magic, and help herschool make a new start with the students. Transforming wit tir wings, the girls head back home to Canterlot City and glad to life will be back to normal.

Author's Note:

Glad the crazy adventure is over, but that is not the end of the story.