• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 844 Views, 16 Comments

A Star that Falls to Canterlot City - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends tried to find a ghost, but find Falling Star's human counterpart with a huge problem.

  • ...
4
 16
 844

Chapter 9: Magic Turned to Vengeance

Still the school gym, but on the bleachers, Sun and the girls are sitting with Falling Star who is still feeling confused, scared, and helpless. Sun and the others can tell that Falling Star is having a hard time filling in the detail involving herself being a spirit that is trashing the school. Still, everyone in the gym wants some answers.

Sun calmly asks Falling Star, "Falling Star, do you think you can tell us what's going on?"

"Yeah! Like why you're tearing the school a part?!" Pinkie asks, shouting.

Rarity covers her mouth, and firmly says, "Now Pinkie, there's no need to shout."

"That's correct. Falling Star has been through a lot, so we need to be serene bout it," Adagio calmly adds.

"But what in the world happened?! Why is Falling Star a ghost?!" Rainbow asks still shocked about what the witnessed.

Falling Star sadly sighs, and says, "Guess I do owe you an explanation."

"That would be nice if you could. We've been worried about you, especially Sun," Fluttershy replies.

"Well, it's a long story, and it left me with terrible scars and that why I've decided to come here," Falling Star sadly explains.

Then Sun says, "And I know why you come here. You came here to escape all the heartaches you had back at your school.

Falling Star eyes widen to har Sun saying that. The others look at Sun and then at Falling Star with confused looks.

Apple Bloom questionably asks "Heartaches?"

"Well, I don't know how or why, but I saw a lot of Falling Star memories in my head. And there were some bullies who been teasing her, humiliating her, and doing rotten things to her at her school just because she's the smartest girl there," Sun sternley explains.

The girls excluding Falling Star gasps in shock to hear all this.

"She… she was… t-t-teased?!" Apple Bloom asks looking stunned.

With the same expression Sweetie Belle says, "She was… b-b-bullied!"

"And it was really bad," Scootaloo says looking shocked.

Sun nods her head, and explains, "Yeah. She tried to get away from it all and decided that here will be far enough from her school. But she never told her parents or her sister about it, and tried her best not to cry in front of them."

"That must have been terrible," Rarity sadly replies.

"It was," Falling Star answers.

The girls look at Falling Star with simpacy. What's worse, all of this is true.

Falling Star begins to cry as she explains, "All of what Sun said is true. I was bullied by practically everyone in my school, except for a few However, the ones who didn't pick on me decided to do nothing and let me put up with it.. They've done horrible things to me. They trip me and spill my food, they sometime steal them, they humiliate me in public, and done all kind of terrible pranks on me. What… what's worse… my ex-best friend, Glory Stone decided to join in to prevent herself being picked on. I just couldn't take it anymore so I've decided to get as far away from them and Manehattan as possible!"

Falling Star cries so much that her skirt is starting to get wet. Sun and the others are shocked to hear what Falling Star has been through. What's more her best friend was selfish enough to bully her to avoid being bullied herself.

"And since Adagio Dazzle resembles Dark Harmony, the girl who bullied me the most… I've became more scared. I also been having terrible dreams of the bullies over and over again," Falling Star adds, shedding tears.

Then angrily shouts in tears, "I just can't take it anymore!"

Falling Star continues crying and has her head on her lap. Sun and her friends feel like crying themselves.

Sonata cries a bit as she says, "So that's why you were scared of Adagio when you saw her. She looks the girl who been rotten to her the most."

"I can't believe your friend decided to be selfish and decided to be part of your bullying. No wonder you've been upset about it," Applejack says, sounding upset in anger.

Apple Bloom nods her head, and says, "And all of this caused her to ran away from home. Her parents and sister must be worried sick."

"But what can we do? Falling Star is still afraid about going back there to face them and the bullies," Sweetie Belle asks.

"That's something that will take some time for Falling Star to work on, Sweetie," Rarity answers.

"But she can't stay here forever. Her family must be looking for her," Rainbow adds.

"And must be very worried for her," Fluttershy sadly replies

"And you need to tell them what's been going on. They have the right to know," Scootaloo adds.

"She's right you know," Screwball agrees.

"I know I should… but I can't," Falling Star sadly says.

"Why not?" Twilight asks.

"Because if I tell my parents, then they'll tell the principal. And if they tell the principal the bullies are going to know about it. And if the bullies know about it, they're going to make my life worse than before," Falling Star scaredly answers, and starts to admit the dark blue aura.

The girls are starting to get a little scared to see Falling Star is making a magical aura when she's getting like this.

Sun hugs Falling Star as she calmly says, "Falling Star, you need to calm down."

"She's right, you don't need to get yourself into a tizzy. Try to relax a bit," Applejack happily replies.

"But none of this explains why you've been turning into a ghost and trashing the school," Adagio firmly says.

"Honestly, I have no idea why," Falling Star says.

Falling Star begins to get up set as she says, "But every time I get upset, the magic begins to glow around me. And then I start to feel pain in my body. I…. I can't get away from the pain and suffering."

Falling Star then flushes her head, and begin to admit the dark blue aura. The girls are starting to get a very bad feeling about this.

Sun asks with a worried expression, "Falling Star, are you feeling okay?"

Falling Star begins to cry as she covers her face, and answers, "No. I'm not!"

The dark aura around her body begins to glow brighter.

"I am so sick and tired of being treated like an outcast, just because I'm smart, and that I'm different from everyone else! I ended up driving some of my friends away, and my best friend turned against me!" Falling Star angrily shouts.

As Falling Star becomes upset and angry. The dark aura glows brighter, and a strange smoke black smoke begin to surround her body. Just then, the cast and the arm strap falls off of her arm.

Falling Star opens her eyes, and shows it being pure white, as she angrily announces, "I want them to know what it's like to feel the pain and suffering that I've been feeling for the past two years! I want them to know what it's like to be treated like trash!... I WANT THEM ALL TO SUFFER THE PAIN THAT I'M FEELING NOW!"

A strange boom causes Sun and her friends to fall off the bleachers and end up all over the floor of the gym. The girls are able to regain themselves and meet a terrible sight. They see the dark aura around Falling Star is glowing bright, and black smoke surrounding her body. Then a strong white glow begins to shine in the gym, blinding the girls.

Falling Star's body begins to change into a young woman past two years. Then her hair becomes pure black and dark blue linings all over that reaches to her ankles. She also ends up with a long dark blue dress with black high heel shoes. There are also blue see through lace, with white sparkles. Along with two silver bracelets on each wrists, and black star earrings. She also has black lipstick and dark blue eyeshadow, Her skin becomes pale white, and her eyes glowing dark blue, and end up with a dark blue five pointed star in the middle of her forehead.

When the blindness of the light is gone, the girls gasp to see what Falling Star has become. They realize what has happened to her. Falling Star has been fully confused by Equestrian Magic.

Sun quitely exclaims, "Falling Star? What… what happened to you?"

"I'm not Falling Star anymore. I am..." the being calmly replies.

Then she declares, "Mistress Star!"

"Mistress Star!" The girls exclaim in shock.

Mistress Star chuckles and says, "Now if you'll excuse me, I must make the ones responsible pay for my constant pain."

Mistress Star begin to float in the air and begins to float outside of the gym. She uses her new magic to open the doors to the gym and head outside. Sun quickly runs after her, hoping to do something.

Sun cries out, "Falling Star! Wait!"

Mistress Star turns around to see Sun running towards her. Having an idea in mind, she uses her magic to grab Sun and paralyzes her body. She then levitates Sun right to her, and Mistress Star holds Sun is her arms.

Mistress Star beings to brushes Sun's hair with her black painted fingers, and says, "Don't' worry Sun, I haven't forgot you or the kindness you gave me. It's a good thing you decided to follow me, so you can witness my revenge on those who hurted me. Then… I'm going to rule my old school."

"Falling Star, please. This… this isn't the answers. The magic you're using is going to cause more trouble than it's worth. And using them against the bullies is just as bad as what they did to you," Sun begs, trying to reason with her.

But Mistress Star makes a stern look and says, "No Sun, it's the only way for me to make them pay for what they did to me."

"Now get some rest, you've been up late trying to find me," Mistress Star says, glaring at Sun with her glowing eyes.

Sun eyes begin to glow the same way, and ends up unconscious.

Mistress Star then hold Sun in a bridal style and beings to flyaway from the school. The girls run outside to see Mistress Star flying away with Sun in her arms. The girls calls out to the magic possesed girl to come back and bring Sun back, but she's too far to hear. The next thing, the girls know, Mistress Star… is gone, and what's worse… she has taken Sun.

The girls look at each other knowing what has happened, and let out a scream of horror. They then run to go tell Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Discord what has happened.

Luckily Discord is at the sisters' house right now. When the girls tell the three what has happened. They are shocked at the very least.

Discord shockley exclaims, "She did what?!"

"It's true, Falling Star took Sun away!" Scootaloo answers in a panic state.

"Falling Star was so consumed by her pain and resentment that the Equestrian Magic sensed it," Aria explains.

Then Sonata says, "She was bullied so much that she couldn't take it anymore, and wanted revenge on her bullies."

"She then transformed into that being calling herself Mistress Star, and she took Sun away," Screwball adds, and is crying about it.

The two sisters and Discord are still unable to believe what has happened, but they know that this is no joke.

Vice Principal Luna says, "This is bad."

"Very bad," Discord agrees.

Then Pinkie sadly asks, "You don't think she really means it, do you?"

"Falling Star is in maximum depression. I worked with kids, and I know we can't dismiss this. She needs help," Principal Celestia says so firm, and serious.

"And she especially need our help. She consumed by Equestrian Magic and her desire for revenge," Rainbow adds.

Then Vice Principal Luna asks, "Do you have any idea where she could have gone?"

"All we know is that she was planning wanted revenge at all the bullies at her school," Fluttershy answers.

"But we don't know where her school is,"Rarity saldy clarifies.

"She refused to tell us about it, just that she lived in Manehattan," Aria adds.

"How are we going to find her?" Sonata asks.

Everyone knows that Sonata is right. Other than they know she's from Manehattan, hey don't know much about her or what school she goes to.

Rainbow Dash then stands up, and announces, "Then we'll just have to go to Manehattan and find her."

"But Manehattan is a big city. We'll never be able to find her," Rarity says.

"Sun in our friend, and she's been saving up a whole bunch of time, and help us save our school. We gotta save her," Rainbow explains

Inspired by it, Twilight says, "She's right. Sun was there for me when I needed her the most, and she saved me from being consumed by magic."

"She did the same for us and helped remove our curse," Adagio says. Then Aria and Sonata nod their heads in reply.

"Sun is our friend, and we gotta do something. She won't be able to face Falling star along. So let's do it!" Applejack announces.

Then Pinkie shouts, "For Sun!"

"Yeah!" Everyone cheer.

Just then, all the girls, begin to pony up, and fully transform. Except for Twilight, who is admitting a purple aura. She feels the magic is different, but still feels a bit scared. After that, a shimmering rainbow being to exist through the window, and fly to the sky. They are surprised to see the rainbow is all the color matching their skin color.

Twilight adjust her glasses and suspect, "I think the rainbow has an idea where Falling Star… I mean, Mistress Star is heading.

Then Rainbow says, Then let going."

But Rarity bring the excitement down, and says, "But not all of us have wings, so one of us can fly."

"Looks like we're carrying you there," Pinkie happily declares.

In the sky, the girls are following the rainbow to their destination to find Sun and mistress Star. Rainbow is carrying Applejack. Sonata is carrying Pinkie. Adagio is carrying Rarity. Finally, Aria is carrying Twilight. The girls can only think about what have become of Sun and hope that she will be alright. they're worried about Falling Star who has been turned into a monster. Now they need to save the students of Falling Star's school, especially Sun and Falling Star.

In a school gym in Manehattan, all the students are here for a school dance. They have snacks, dance to music, and talking among themselves. They are having a lot of fun, not a care in the world.

But that all comes to an end, when a large gust of wind slams the doors pens, and enters the gym. The students gasp and feel the wind up their faces. Some of them even lost their balance and fall to the ground. Luckily, the wind storm is over. However, they all gasp to see a magical being, mainly mistress Star entering the gym with Sun unconscious in her arms.

Mistress Star shows a smirk on her face, and says, "Hello everyone, it's so nice to see you again."

The students begin to talk among themselves, and wonder who the person is.

"That's right, you all wouldn't recognize me. I used to bee Falling Star, the girls that you spent the past two years humiliating, but now I'm Mistress Star," Mistress Star says with a manicaly laughter.

Everyone in the school gaps to hear the name, and who this person really is.

"I'm sure you're all glad that I've been your punching bag all this time, and gom for a short while. Right now… I'M HERE TO RETURN THE FAVOR," Mistress Star announces with a loud voice.

Then uses her magic on the students making them fall on the floor. She then sends black stars all over the room, and each one lands on the students forehead. One by one, everyone begin to fall under Mistress Star's control. She then maniacally laughs and uses the throne on the stage to make it dark blue and with a black star in the middle. She then sits down to see the students starting at her with blue all over their eyes. She then puts Sun down, and surround her with a force field. She is satisfied that everyone is under her control down.

"Well everyone, it seems that I'm your ruler now. And I'm sure you all will be loyal to me. And to my special friend," Mistress Star confirms.

"Yes!" All the students answer, acting like Zombies.

Mistress Star feels one hundred satisfied that she has everything she can ever want. What's more,there is nothing that can stop her now. At least, that what she believes.

Author's Note:

The situation has got worse. Can the girls be able to save Falling Star from the magic and her anger?