• Published 20th Feb 2018
  • 1,343 Views, 8 Comments

Dizzy's Special Pampering - SuperPinkBrony12



(Warning!: Contains diapers, diaper useage, and AB/DL themes! If such material is outside your comfort zone, DO NOT READ!) Dizzy Twister tries out a special relaxation method while hanging with Rainbow Dash, who becomes her caretaker.

  • ...
13
 8
 1,343
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

I really enjoyed this story!
I am a bit surprised at the way rainbow dash acted when finding out since I figured foalsitting wouldn't be cool enough for her and expected a bit more resistance on her part, however, you managed to somehow pull it off and make rainbow dash stay just as loyal as she normally is. Bravo to you!
The way you ended it suggests a possible sequel. Care to confirm or deny this theory?

~Sincerely Jordan Olson :scootangel:

me too it was a very good story i even like how dashie did that for dizzy to baby her so amazing of dashie to do that

8749185 I left it open in case I decide to do a sequel. I'm thinking I might in a year or two.

I usually don't read fics like this simply because of lack of interest in the overall thing.

But I had to make an exception for this one, since it's one of those rare fics of this type where Dash is the caretaker, rather than the foal.

And it was cute enough overall that I'm glad I gave it a read.

I actually kind of hope that the sequel (if you do decide to do one) involves Scoots getting in on the caretaker side of things.

9203518 I don't intend to have Scootaloo be the caretaker for the sequel, it would be way too weird and probably disturbing to a lot of viewers. I do have plans for Quick Shot, my headcanon Scootafather.

9203789
Eh, fair enough.

I was more throwing it out there because Scoots being the caretaker is something I see about as often as Dash (so not that much)

9203811 I was not aware of many fics where Scootaloo or any CMC was a direct caretaker outside of age regression.

9203864
And that's kind of why I suggested Scoots helping in the first place.
But, as I said, I understand that it would be a bit too weird for this particular little set of fics.

Login or register to comment