• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 866 Views, 5 Comments

EVOLVE - Flameboy

  • ...
10
 5
 866

A New Monster Part 7 (last part)

(Twilight Sparkle's POV)

I was in front of all the Monsters. Or better yet, surrounded by them as well as my reunited friends.

Draco started to get up, and walked towards me. Then he stopped with his right foot and then his left foot. His arms were so big when they were out to his sides. He leaned in closer to me with his head. "So, Hunter, do I make you feel.. scared?"

I gulped to myself. "N-No," I answered.

"Don't you now? Well, heh, do you at least remember Fire-Mouth and Brimstone?"

"Uh. No? Not that I know of. Who are they again?" I ask with my left hoof out.

"Fire-Mouth and Brimstone, come and show yourself to the pony!" He said as he looked to his left side while standing straight.

As I waited in the pit still, I saw two Goliath minions walking on two legs come out. One was on my left and was holding his left shoulder with his right paw. The other one on my right was holding the right side of his spine. He was walking like a senior citizen. I perked up and knew that quick that the two Goliaths were the same ones from New Calico.

Fire-Mouth was voiced by the Scout of Team Fortress 2. Brimstone was voiced by the Soldier of Team Fortress 2.

"Aw heck no! What is she doing here?!"

Later on, I told them that I was sorry for what I gave my friend and that my friend shot them. They decided to not forgive me because I was not the one who shot them.

"Do you love him? Spike? Your little brother?" Draco said to me.

"Yes. I do love him," I said to him as I look straight into his red eyes.

"Hmph!" He said and then drew his head back. Then he looks at the ceiling. "SHE! .....IS WORTHY!" Draco screamed as he faced the back of me. I saw behind me that everymonster was roaring for me in happiness. Even Spike was happy! So he jumps over to me and picks me up and hugs me. I hugged him back and then I saw Ember and Thorax and Garble and Discord and his brother and the rest of the Extreme Squad joining the hug. To be continued...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment