• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 864 Views, 5 Comments

EVOLVE - Flameboy

  • ...
10
 5
 864

No More Mr. Nice Guy Part 3 (Long)

(DRACO)

I was walking over to the cave with the rest of the team, but, stopped my left foot in midair and planted it back down, followed by my right and stood in front of Spike. But, before I spoke, I turned my head to the left and said,"You all go ahead and get some rest and Discord, you take Fire-Mouth to FizzlePop to help see what's wrong with him," I said to Discord, who was in front of me, on my left in a little far distance, holding FM's right arm over his shoulder. "And Garble, take Brimstone as well," I said to Garble who was in front of me, on my right in a little far distance, holding BS's left arm over his shoulder.

"Me and Spike have to talk about something and then we'll catch up. Just go with Warp, alright?" I said as Discord answered me with an,"OK.", and Garble answered,"No prob.", and Warp,(the original wraith), followed by Discord and Fire-Mouth went inside the cave first. Then Garble and Brimstone went next. Storm-Fire went inside the cave next with Ember on his right, walking on all fours. Then, Spear and Clump came next; Spear on Clump's left and Clump on Spear's right. After they were all gone, my eyes went back to Spike first, the my head. He knew I was giving him the angry stare.

"*Inhaled through my mouth and sighed outside my mouth* Spike, what was with you during the mission with your teammates at New Calico?" I asked calmly as I started to circle around to the right to his backside.

"My loyal team who were trying to make sure that the Hunters didn't win and the Monsters DO win, but, I couldn't hurt that one hunter. Me and my team followed my plan to lure them away from the first generator, well, I did, then I tagged Garble and-," was all Spike could say until he was interrupted my me when I shouted to him as he cringed forward with sad eyes and a closed mouth.

"You were supposed to go in together, and attack them all at once as a team! Hunters can take care of one monster, but not a whole team!" I shouted with my arms back to my back, well, still in the air.

The entire team came back. But Spike got up from all fours and walked inside. He walked past Discord who was on his left, Garble on Discord's left, and Ember on Spike's right.

"Don't you dare walk away from your teacher!" I said and then I squatted down on both my knees and jumped over the whole team and landed in front of Spike. I went to Spike's right as we were all in a circle surrounded by the Extreme Squad and the Monster teachers. Spike stopped when I landed in front of him with his eyes closed and I walked to his right side saying something that I shouldn't have said.


(SPIKE)

"When Warp got back from her recon mission, she told us of these new hunters and we gave that information to you. Heh, I should've Known you wouldn't have the guts to kill that lavender coated, winged unicorn," Draco said venomously. My eyes opened up with my mouth closed still, and still looking down at a spherical rock.

"Wait,*pulled my head up* you knew?!" I shouted with my teeth bared and my irises still big. "You knew we were gonna fight them?! OUR FRIENDS?!" I shouted with my eyeballs becoming green balls of fire. Including my wings were flared out. "I ALMOST KILLED MY BIG SISTER, TWILIGHT!" I shouted my pony sister's name.

"Well, I didn't know she was your sister until now," Draco said.

I just stood there with my mouth opened.

(EMBER)

"Wait, does that mean that I was gonna kill her as well as her friends?" I asked. Then, Bolt the original Kraken, stepped in with his right hand up.

"Well, technically, yes," Bolt said with the voice of Demoman. "But why do you care?"He questions the blue dragoness.

Ember and Bolt turn to Draco as he started to speak.

"I don't know why they do, those hunters and their leader with the horn and wings are just plain stupid, after all," Draco said. He had his arms down to his sides.


HUNTERS...

(TWILIGHT)

"WWWHAAAAAAAAAT?!" I shouted at Hank who had his arms down still and was sitting on a military flat chair. "You knew who those monsters were when Bucket came back with information on them?!" I shouted with my right hoof straight out onto Hank's left side of his chest.

"Well, my dear, why would you care for those savages?" Bucket asked. "They're just stupid monsters," he said.

"*Famous gasp from testing, testing, 1,2,3* How dare you call my little brother and his friends "savages", and "stupid monsters," I said with my hoof back on my heart.

MONSTERS...

(SPIKE)

I turned around to my left and spin back to my right and tail whipped Draco's left side of his head when he was focusing on Ember and Bolt's conversation. Everyone gasped in shock. Then, I raised my left arm a little like Kevin Hart did in Jumanji 2, and pointed my finger at his face. "Don't you dare call them stupid. Especially my big pony sister, Twilight. Otherwise, you would lose your right eye, and your left arm," I said to Draco with a hint of venom. Then, I turned to my right by sliding my right foot to the right and moved my left leg, then my right, and stopped and put my left one with my right. Next, I squatted down, and leaped over Discord and Garble. And landed outside the cave.
Garble came to my left. "Make sure they're ready for the next mission, Garble. I just need to cool off," I said as I squatted down again, and leaped through the air. Then, I arched my body forward in a horizontal line, and spread my wings wide as flapped and glided all the way to The Dam, where the hunters would be. But most importantly, my sister. Twilight Sparkle. "Soon, Twilight, I will see you again," I said aloud where no one could hear me.

(GARBLE)

"Uhhh... why is he going to The Dam?" I said aloud with my right finger and thumb pinching my chin forwardly, and my left arm over my right, to Discord and the rest of the team.

"Heh, probably going to kill one of those hunters and be worthy of being a monster," Draco said.