• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 864 Views, 5 Comments

EVOLVE - Flameboy

  • ...
10
 5
 864

A new monster part 2

"Twilight, what are doing here? You're not here to destroy the monsters and their eggs, are you?" Ember said to Twilight as she rotated her right arm and then her left arm once. In a starting to fight position. And she had her arms ready in front of her chest.

"No," Twilight said as she has her hooves down.

"Oh really, or are you just trying to distract-, wait, did you just say "No?" Ember questioned with her right finger pointing straight out to the Pony.

"Yes. I really do mean that with all my heart," she said as she put her right hoof on her heart. "And to show that I am telling the truth, *sits down* I will let you punch me and take me prisoner. If I have to be at eaten by your masters, then so be it," she closed her eyes and looked at the ground. Twilight waited for the punch. But it was not coming. She looks at Ember with her right eye opened, she saw Ember moved her arms to the air and came and hugged her. Twilight opened her left eye. She was on Ember's left shoulder. Then, Ember pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"It's so good to see you again, Twilight," Ember said with a tear going down her left cheek.

Twilight, now having a tear coming down her right cheek,"It's good to see you again too, Ember," she said. After saying that she and Ember hugs each other again. Twilight on Ember's left shoulder and Ember on Twilight's left shoulder. Then, they pulled away from each other and we're still standing next to each other. Ember's on the front of Twilight and Twilight's on the front of Ember. Then, Discord snapped his talon's middle finger with his thumb and teleported to Twilight's right side. Next, he grabbed her by the waist with his left hand and placed her on his right shoulder. Kinda like he did with Fluttershy. Except she jumped on his left shoulder, and he put Twilight on his right shoulder. He hugged her gently. Twilight was surprised when he hugged her. With his right lion paw above her wings and his left eagle talon below her wings, of course. So Twilight asked,"Wow, Discord, I thought you would act this way towards Fluttershy?"

"You were the second best friend of mine, since you ordered Tirek to release all of your friends. And by all, you also mean me, even if I had betrayed you for the very first time. Well, actually the second time. You gave me a second chance when you gave up all your magic and the princesses, too, to free Spike, Pinkie pie, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, and Fluttershy, and then me. So, that is why you are the best second friend of mine. And also, I missed you," he finished.