• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 864 Views, 5 Comments

EVOLVE - Flameboy

  • ...
10
 5
 864

A New Monster Part 3 (more reunions)

"Aww, I missed you too, Discord," Twi said as she moved up and moved to her right and hugged him. Her right hoof on his left side of his neck and her left hoof on his right side of his neck.

Then, Garble came up on Discord's left side and hugged him and her. Spear went up to Discord's right side and hugged him and Twilight as well. And finally, Clump went to Spear's left and hugged Discord's back. Garble's hands were on Discord's left shoulder and Spear's right shoulder, and Spear's hands were under Discord's wings. And his head was on Twilight's back, looking down to his left. Clump's arms were on Garble's right shoulder and Spear's left shoulder.

Then, Spike woke up with his right hand on his right side of his head. Eyes still closed. When he turned to his right, he saw Ember standing next to the group hug, and his brother and his brother's friends were hugging Discord who was holding Twilight. While Ember was in front of Discord, she turned to her right and saw her husband waking up from her attack. She went to his right side on all fours and had put her left hand out, and he took his hand off his head and placed it in her hand. Next, she pulled him up.

"Uh, what'd I miss?" He asked. Everyone turned to their right and Discord and Clump turning to their left when they heard him awake.


Garble let go first, then Spear and Clump. Discord held her still in his left hand. And then he placed her down to his left side.

"Well, I'll show you," Discord said as he snapped his lion finger. A portal of white showed the recent events that had them hugging Twilight. Everyone looks at it from behind.

"It's really good to see you again, Twilight, really. But Spike, you know what will happen if Draco sees her here, and what he would do to her, right?" Garble told his little brother with his left finger pointing at him and then to the dragon's sister; at the second part of the his sentence. Ember, was on Spike's right, Twilight was on Ember's right, and Discord was on Twilight's right side. Garble was on Spike's left, Spear was on Garble's left, and Clump was on Spear's left side.

After reading that, you can go back up and read it one more time at the Part with Discord poofing up the portal. -Flameboy

"Then I will talk to him. FACE, to FACE," Spike said as the reader's view was at his eyes.

Later on, while inside the cave...

"WHAAAAAAT! YOU BROUGHT A HUNTER TO OUR CAVE!" Draco yelled while standing on a flat rock.