• Published 6th Feb 2018
  • 864 Views, 5 Comments

EVOLVE - Flameboy

  • ...
10
 5
 864

A New Monster

"We're almost there, Twilight," Spike said as he was walking on all fours to the cave.

They were so excited to be together again. Even if they were on opposite sides of the game. But, thanks to Twilight, she told her friends a lie, and now Spike was safe and the monsters' hideout was kept as a secret.

Then, they finally made it to the entrance of the cave. But, after he stopped at his right hand and his left hand. Then, he turned his head to his right and began to look at his sister when she was still holding on to his neck. She was still sleeping on the way from the dam to the Aviary. Her head was laying on one of her forelegs to the right. Spike smiled, and then he bent his head down and licked Twilight's left eye. She woke up from that.

"Hey! I'm up! I'm up!" She yelled with happiness as he licked her three times and stopped. "How long was I out?" She asked.

"I guess it would be-," SPIKE said until he was interrupted by a strange voice. A voice that was familiar to him.

"2:05," Discord said. And all the others were there too. Except for Gilda, Gabby, Belcher, Iron Will, Barry, Greta, Thorax, and Pharynx. But the ones on the left of Discord were Garble, Ember, Spear, and Clump. From him to Clump, everyone had their right arms over on their left. Ember however, was having her back bent, her hands on her hips facing out on opposite sides, and was tapping her right foot four times. After the fourth tap, she began to speak.

"Spike, where have you been? No wait, I don't want to know," she said with her head facing left with her eyes closed and had her right hand up to stop him. Mostly from beginning to talk. "After all, Discord and Garble told me that you were heading for the Dam. But, didn't you tell your brother that you were going to get some fresh air and come back when you cooled off?" She questioned with her head facing towards the purple dragon. With her right eyebrow up and her left down, and her right finger pointing to him. Then, she put her hands out in front of her, pointing to the ground as she showed her palms. And then she began to ask. "Why would you not tell us that you were going to the Dam?" She asked. "Don't you love me as your wife?" She questioned while placing her right hand over her heart.

That's when Twi who was in Spike's left palm. With his other hand on his left. Just like Baloo did with Mowgli from the Jungle book 2 to hide from Bahgeera. She began to speak as she finally pushed his hands down and began to speak.

"Why does she call herself your wife?" she asked. Then, everyone in front of Spike pulled their heads back at the strange voice that was heard.

"Brother, did your back... just talk?" Garble said with his right finger.

"Nope! No it didn't! You must have forgotten that backs don't talk," Spike said with worry as a bead of sweat came running down his right cheek.

"Oh, then why are you sweating?" Clump wondered with a sarcastic tone of confidence. He also had his brows down at the same time. He also said that with his right finger and his left hand on his hip.

Ember came up in front of him and asked him:"Spike, whose behind you? Or better yet, who are you holding? You will tell me right now, mister!" she said with her right finger down. "You know what? I got a better idea. Hiyah!" She said with her hands up in front of her chest and turns to her right and tail smacks her husband to his left. After he landed on his left arm, Ember and the others looked over at him.

Discord looked at her. "Was that really necessary?" He said with his lion paw.

"It was the only way, Discord," Ember said as she turned to her right and saw what Spike was holding. "Holy scales of fire! Twilight?!" She yelled with her eyes wide open in shock.