• Published 4th Jan 2018
  • 3,805 Views, 22 Comments

Brotherly Rivalry 2: Societies Acceptance - Vocal Range



The love of two changeling brothers, brings their hive to a new high as their love production has risen...however it's outside their hives society that has one of them worried.

  • ...
9
 22
 3,805
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

the second chapter is very good. I don't know if the word 'wood' was a pun or spelling error? can't wait for cadence's reaction in part 2 when u post the next chapter...on your own time and pace!
p.s:this was written several hours ago(but couldn't think of anymore words at the time, deciding to take a nap.) after reading this chapter! feel free to pm me if u wish to;)

Come on! More Thorynx or whatever the pairing is called! So cute! :heart:

8791309
Don't worry working on chapter 3 currently, just been dealing with personal issues but more will be coming soon

Sorry, but there were just way too many typos, grammar issues, run-ons, and instances of name confusion in this one. I recommend you post to something like Microsoft Word in order to catch a lot of the simpler issues. Reading out loud is also a good trick. Pay attention to whenever you need to breathe, because that is usually the indicator for punctuation. I personally use a free program called NaturalReader to read the stories back to me.

Where's next chapter ?

this story has EXPLODED

So is this still on hiatus?

11213788
It's been 4 years sooooo...

Login or register to comment