• Published 15th Dec 2017
  • 3,459 Views, 142 Comments

Overlords and Friendship... - OblivionShadow



When his realm is brought to Equestria what's an Overlord to do? Look into conquering it of course!

  • ...
7
 142
 3,459

19: Another Falls...

Azure looked up as he considered what to do with the broken Queen now that he had her in his grasp. She stood off to the side in her own cage in the throne room. Experiments on her horn were moving along well considering that he did not have any way to mimic her own magic and he was using the drone he had with him as a conduit. He sat in silence as his eyes went over the walls of the throne room and they fell to the Minion master who stood at the edge of the map table once more. Azure had allowed the Tower Heart to continue to pull as much as possible from the upper world to allow it to amass as much power as possible. Right now he was sure that the Netherworld magic at his back could put him over the edge to be able to contest may be one Alicorn but he did not wish to drain the Heart and himself in the attempt.

“I have one Alicorn under my command. Even if that was an accident.” He muttered to himself. “But I do not wish to be rendered useless after one fight. I need more in my corner. Removing the Queen’s horn as not my intent but now I must put up with the consequences of it snapping off in the fight. I would have rather she kept it and her power added to mine. But that is not how it played out. I never thought a horn was that fragile.” He admitted to himself and his gaze went to his own horn.

A hoof tapped on the armrest of the throne as he considered his next move. He could attempt to use his Alicorn to go against Luna and Celestia but he would rather not use her at the moment. So far no pony had put together that he was the source of things in the shadows.

”Using my Alicorn is an idea but I have not put into account the other Alicorn off to the side, Cadance. I do not know much about her aside from her being married to Twilights brother and the ruler of the Crystal Empire. Beyond that, I do not know much. I will have to quiz Twilight about it.”

“Lord?”

“Yes, Gnarl?”

“Are you talking to yourself?”

“Yes. Just thinking out loud.” He assured the Advisor. “Contemplating our next move.”

“Understood. Do you have need of help Master?”

“No. At the moment I am still considering the options. I am almost regretting breaking the Queen's horn from her. I could have used her for our own purposes.”

“We still can Master. The experiments on the horn are progressing nicely. I think we can have it figured out how to use it to hide your appearance by the end of the week.” Gnarl said to him. “It’s a matter of time.”

“That’s good to hear. I hate waiting but for this, we cannot rush it. I own one Princess and a fallen Queen and the army she used to control. Have Grubby and the others built the Hive up into the stronghold we need?”

“The construction is ongoing Master. I will alert you to its completion. The minions are finding it difficult to reinforce due to the constantly shifting walls.” Gnarl admitted to him. “But they will complete your commands.”

“I expect them to.” He growled and pushed himself up from the throne and began to pace. The red stallion paced, his hooves echoing on the stone and metal flooring. A low shriek caught his attention and he sighed as he realized that Juno was now back among them.

She had been returned to them by the drones of the Hive and she had been informed of his displeasure with her by Kelda and Faye. He had not known that she had been returned until he had returned and she had been sitting a few steps down from her normal place on the stairs by his throne. He had reminded her that she had played her part and the only reason he had not banished her entirely because her error in judgment had ended up getting him the Changeling he wanted. She was now well aware that she was on thin ice with him. She had been upset when he revealed that he had not been showing her any favoritism and had in fact been using her for his plans. Kelda had reminded her that their place was to be of use to him and nothing more. Juno had been quiet ever since.

He waited to see if there was any sign that he would need to get involved. Only silence came from the direction of his mistresses rooms and he went back to his own thoughts. His thoughts fell on the ruling Alicorns and the power they held due to controlling the sun and moon. The Overlord began to pace once more and Gnarl looked to him, watching as he moved. He suddenly paused as an idea went through him.

"Gnarl." His voice cut through the silence and the minion startled as he looked to his Master. "What if we found a way to corrupt another Alicorn?"

"It would give you control of the sun or moon, My Lord," Gnarl replied quickly. "Which one are you thinking of?"

"The younger one, Luna. There must be a way to get her attention and see if we can bring her to our side as well. If I can get close enough to her and find a way to subdue her then I can see about corrupting her." Azure admitted as he walked to the map table and stood in silence for several seconds. "I know very little about her character and have had little interaction with her."

"What about asking your Princess?" Gnarl asked. "You own one Princess and can, therefore, use the information from her."

"True enough. I can call her to me should I choose."

"Will you bring her here again?"

"No. I'll go to her to keep us the illusion of friendship with those that know her."

"Good idea." Gnarl agreed and lowered his head as Azure moved away from the table.

He stepped into the middle of the Gate and the thunder crashed as he was transported to Ponyville. He opened his eyes and stepped off the metal stairs as his Gauntlet roared. The minions leaped from the minion gates and surrounded him. Wrath jumped to his back and sat in place as the stallion began to walk down the streets toward the crystal castle. His aura gripped the doors an pushed them open easily. His hooves echoed on the smooth floor as he walked into the main hallway and listened as the sound of ponies chatting caught his attention. He pushed open the doors to the throne room and was greeted with the eyes of six ponies turning to look at him.

"Azure?" Fluttershy called out quietly.

"Greetings. Am I interrupting?" He asked, feigning apologetic.

"No of course not," Twilight called out as she got out of her chair. "Please come in."

He gave a slight nod of his head to her as her magic summoned a chair for him across from her own. He sat down as the minions sat on the floor around him. The other mares smiled at him and he sat quietly as Twilight sat back down.

"What have you been up to lately dear?" Rarity asked him.

He paused before speaking as he glanced to her. "Nothing too interesting."

"Have ya thought of anything that coulda caused that spot out in Appleoosa?" Applejack asked him.

He looked at the orange mare for a moment as he thought over her request. "Oh that dead spot?" he said to her and she nodded. "Unfortunately not. I have been looking into a few theories but nothing concrete as of yet."

"Ah see. Ah got a letter from mah cousin and he said that it has gotten bigger." She went on.

"Bigger?" Twilight asked her, alarm in her expression as she leaned forward in her chair.

"Yeah. Said it got a lot bigger than last we were there."

"We will have to look at it again." The Alicorn said and sat back in her chair.

"I agree. We will look into it once more." He said with feigned interest.

Applejack seemed appeased with his charade and didn't press him further. The Overlord was quiet as they began to speak around him. He waited patiently for them to begin to leave, allowing him to speak to the Alicorn mare in private.


Twilight's eyes fell on him as she came back into the room after bidding her friend’s goodbye she sat back down and he waited as her magic pulled a cup of tea for him. He held back his distaste for the drink and waited. The small cup was gently sat in front of him and his magic levitated it and he sipped politely from it and set in back in place.

"What can I do for you Azure?" She asked him, a smile on her muzzle.

"I was wondering what you know about Luna." He asked her. "I realized that I know very little about her since I have only met her a few times if not less than that. Celestia is clearly the day ruler but where does her sister fit in?"

Twilight listened to him as he spoke and when he was done her magic summoned a book and set it in front of him. His magic opened the book and he could see the bright colors of a picture book in front of him. He closed the book abruptly and glared over at the mare.

"Before you get mad. I gave you that since it’s actually a book that has been made into history. It looks like a foal’s book but I promise it’s not." She quickly said to him.

He allowed his gaze to soften at her explanation and opened the book once more. He scanned the pages and he realized that he mare had been corrupted once before. He leaned back for a moment as he considered his next move. "So where does Luna fit in now?"

"She rules the night like she did before. She protects the dreams world at night." Twilight replied to him.

"The world of Dreams?" His expression must have told her how skeptical he was of her claim as she giggled.

"It’s real." She assured him.

"So did Celestia do that as well for a thousand years?"

"I'm not sure. I know she tended to the Moon but I'm not sure how she treated the dream realm." Twilight admitted.

Azure fought back a laugh as he considered what he had been told. "All right. That's...different." He admitted and leaned back in his chair.

"It would be odd to hear if that's not normal where you’re from." He shook his head as she spoke. "But I promise you its real."

"So does she have night court as well? Or is she only tending to dreams?"

"So far as I know dreams only. But she is included in things if she wants to be."

"So it’s not as equal as it could be?"

Twilight paused and her expression fell slightly at his reply. "I'm not sure to be honest. But I'm sure that if she wanted to be she would be allowed to do what she wanted."

"Or she is going to be pushed back as she once was?" Azure interrupted. He held up a hoof at the mares shocked expression. "Simply an outsiders look Twilight. I am not from here so that is where my line of thought goes."

She calmed and he looked back to the book that still sat in front of him. He put a hoof to his face and tapped it against his chin.

"Azure?" Twilight questioned as he sighed.

"I wonder, would it be possible to speak with her, privately." He said to the Alicorn.

"It’s getting close to dark so after she raises the Moon I'm sure she could make some time for you. I can ask her."

"I would appreciate that." He said to her and the mares eyes lit up as she nodded.

He said nothing as her horn lit up and she wrote out a message. "I will ask her to join us here. Is that okay?"

"Of course. You are more than welcome to join in the discussion as well."

She brightened and called for Spike to have the letter sent.


The doors to the throne room opened and Luna walked quietly into the room as Twilight got up from her seat to greet her. The blue Alicorn greeted her fellow Alicorn and then looked to the Overlord who was gazing over his shoulder to her. He stayed in place and she came to greet him.

“We bid thee greetings Overlord Azure Flame.” She said to him, her voice stern and stiff as she stood, waiting for him to respond.

“Greetings Luna.” He replied to her, his tone formal.

Twilight looked between them and then ushered the Moon Princess to a seat between them. “You said you had questions Azure?”

“Indeed. Where I am from the Moon and Sun are not controlled by anypony.” Luna looked a bit stunned at his words but he went on. “How is it that you can control such a large body as the Moon?”

“Tis my gift and my duty. We have always had the moon at our call. We were a filly when the moon began to answer our call. It is through the old and the deep magic that we can raise and lower the Moon.” She explained to him.

“I see. And the same magic gives your elder sister the Sun?”

“Yes.”

“Interesting. And if anything should happen to one of you?” He asked her and she looked uncertain. “As I am the one who rules over my ponies I would be concerned if the Moon or Sun did not rise one morning or night. Should I not be worried about that chance?”

Luna shook her head and then nodded to him after a few seconds delay. “Thou have every right to ask and be concerned. We would be uncertain as well in thou’s position. If anything happens to us than one would look to our fellow rulers for guidance.” She reasoned to him.

“Understood. I have read about your fall to Nightmare in books and heard snips of fact and gossip here and there. I figure that asking you would be better than guesswork and assumption.” He said to her and he could see the discomfort in her eyes and face at his questioning. “I find that it is wise to know the past of those who rule either beside or…under oneself.”

Twilight looked from him to the other mare and waited with him for her to speak. The blue mare nodded at him and inhaled to speak. “Twas my own pride that led to my fall. We were convinced that nopony understood the greatness of the Moon and the night she brings. We kept our insecurities to ourselves and we did not speak of it. We assumed that none would listen and we allowed our mind to become poisoned.”

“A form of corruption, I assume?” Azure asked her.

“Yes. Thou know of it?” Luna sked him in reply.

“In a way.” He said back to her.

“In his world magic was called a plague. Right?” Twilight supplied and looked to him.

“Yes. Those with magic were taken and purged.”

“Purged?” Luna’s eyes were narrowed as she spoke.

“We were placed in an Arena and sent to battle to the death, our magic shackled.” He informed her. “I was thrown into it when I was older and fought my way free of it.”

Lunas eyes went wide at his words and she leaned back in her chair. “They wished to harm thee?”

“Any magic user was fair game for their entertainment. From the smallest magical creature to the biggest. They were not above using those lesser than them in there either. Peasants were thrown in to be used as fodder for the beats they imprisoned.”

The two mares were quiet as he spoke and when he finished Luna was quiet as she shook her head slowly. Her eyes fell on him once more and then to the map table between them. “Thou now rule in their place. Do your ponies regret it?”

“Regret going against me or regret me taking control?” He asked her.

“Both?” Luna replied.

“They do not regret my taking control than I am aware of. Those that fought against me have been removed and they paid with their lives for the transgression. Magic now has its own place in the world and those that bear it are allowed to live with it.” Azure said to her.

“Those that stood against you were killed by you and your army?” Luna asked him.

“Of course. Do you not punish those that stand against you?” He responded.

“We do but they are not made to die for their crimes.” Luna clarified.

“I do not have that luxury. If I allowed them to live they would come back to stand against me once more. I do not wish to keep having to stand on the other side of them time and again.” He replied and leaned heavily backward into his chair. “It becomes tedious and boring having to wade into the same fight over and over again.” He explained.

Luna nodded at his explanation and he leaned forward and rested his forelegs on the table. Across from him, Twilight mirrored his movements, her eyes watching him closely. Luna did not speak as she seemed to be considering what he had said. Several seconds passed like minutes as he waited for her to come to her own conclusions.

“We do have a question for thee.” She finally said to him.

“Go ahead.” He replied a waved a hoof nonchalantly at her, beckoning her to go on.

“Thou come from a place where a battle is the end result of your meetings with others. Do thou think that thee will ever endanger Equestria?” She asked him slowly, her tone cautious as she regarded him.

He feigned shock at her words and leaned back slightly. “May I ask where that came from?”

“Thou are a pony of great power and thee have an army at your command. Your kingdom rests within the Everfree, in the middle of our lands. Is our concern really so farfetched?”

“Not really. I had wondered when it would come up truth be told. Your kind are very trusting so I was not sure when it would come up.” He replied to her with a casual shrug of his armored shoulders.

“And thou’s reply is?”

“You don’t know.” He said back to her, his tone relaxed. “Same as I do not know if you will ever choose to attack me.”

Luna looked uncertain and blinked several times. “We have no reason to attack, unless thou acts first.” She rushed out.

“So you say.” The red stallion pushed himself from his chair and the minions stirred from their place on the floor and moved with him as he stood. “You can say anything to my face and act differently behind closed doors.”

“We have no reason to wish ill of you.” Luna said to him, her voice shriller than before.

“I am sure. Those in power must always look to the knives in the shadows. I am not fool enough to always believe what I am told. So I ask you this. Should I be concerned about the Sun and the Moon?”

Luna got to her hooves and shook her head at him. “Of course not. Our sister and I have no intent to harm thee or the ponies thou commands.”

“What is your opinion of the tenuous union of our nations?” He asked her.

“It is strong. Thou are a pony of great power and one that we wish to keep as an ally.” She assured him.

“I see. And if I attacked?”

“Then we would have to push you back.” She said to him.

“I understand. I am uncertain of my place in this world and in its future.” Luna looked at him, her eyes widened slightly as he spoke. He saw Twilight get up from her seat and she watched him closely, Luna between them.

Luna squared her shoulder to him and lowered her head, a stance that would allow her to defend if he attacked her. “I will not allow anypony to bring harm to my subjects. I failed them once before, I will not do so again.”

Azure let his face fall into an affronted look as he shook his head. “I have no intention of attacking them.” He assured her. “I will have no need to.”

Luna looked relieved but then her ears flicked forward at the last of his words. “Have no need?”

“I will become their ruler the moment you and your sister fall to me.” He snarled to her and the minions brandished their weapons in her direction.

Lunas horn lit and a blast of blue magic arced toward him. He reared back as it struck the ground. He broke into a lope and used the map table to keep her away from him. His own magic charged with his red aura and it arced toward the mare and struck her a glancing blow to the shoulder. She yelped at the impact and the minions surged under the table and harried her as she kicked ay them. Wrath leaped to her back and gripped the flowing mane. The mare whinnied as his heels struck her sides and she bucked under the minion. Azure’s gauntlet roared as the minions did as commanded, harrying the mare endlessly. Azure’s horn charged and he blasted her with his own magic once more. Her wings flared and she was able to use them to unseat the determined minion.

Her wings carried her above him and her horn rained magic down on him and he twisted his body as a blast collided with his side, his armor groaned but held in place. He knew that it would hold for a few hits but he knew better than to let it take the brunt of the blows. His red eyes followed the blue mare above him as he dodged and gigged out of the way of her magic. He called wrath to his back and he bucked the minion toward the mare and she pulled away, allowing the minion to grip her leg in his claws.

Azures magic gripped the minion and used it to yank the mare to the ground. Her horn charged as she rolled to her hooves and a blast of magic came toward him. He braced and took the blast on the thick armor over his chest. It was pushed against his fur but not enough to hurt him badly, barely as a bruise. He looked to her as she charged her magic once more and he did the same. He sent out a long blast and it collided in much the same way with hers as when he had fought against Chrysalis. He grunted under the strain of the amount of magic going through him as he fought back against the Alicorn.

The Overlord pushed more magic into his horn and began to push the mare back slowly. He growled as she did the same and the force of her magic nearly toppled him. His hooves held under him as he was forced back a step. He reached out to the Netherworld and its magic coursed over him and he channeled it into his horn. His last resort would be the Tower Heart and he disliked using it. He growled as he pushed the magic forward as he heard a sound come from the side of him but he ignored it over the roar of the magic that coursed from the two ponies. ‘If I’m not careful I’ll end up draining the Netherworld and the Tower Heart before I get this Alicorn to break a sweat.’ He snarled to himself as he pushed against her.


Twilight watched as the two ruler’s battled in t eh middle of her castle. She knew that she should be joining Princess Luna in stopping Azure from overthrowing them but her body remained still. She could sense that Azure was using a huge amount of magic to battle the Moon Princess and she could tell that Luna was doing the same against him. Both were showing the strain of the fight as Azure’s hooves slid under him under the push from the magic between them. Luna had sweat coming through her fur and she wore a look of pain on her face. Her own magic thrummed through her and she knew that helping one or the other would win the fight.

“Azure.”

Her own voice startled her as she spoke his name. His name fell from her lips and she moved forward one step. She didn’t see her feathers taking on their red gradient, her eyes turning dark red, her coat darkening as she took another step. The final stripe of silver going through her mane and tail as she stepped closer to him. Her magic channeled as the magical energy from Luna surged toward him and he fell back under the push. Her magic peaked as she sent it toward him.


Azure snarled under the strain as he was pushed back, his flank colliding with the wall behind him. The strain was suddenly gone as he closed his eyes, bracing for the impact of the magic against his body. He opened his eyes when he felt no impact to find a magenta shield covering him. He looked up and the sound of hooves on crystal caught his attention as Twilight stood in front of him. She looked back to him and he pushed himself away from the wall and back to his hooves.

“I am yours, Lord.” She said to him and faced the Alicorn.

“Princess Twilight?”

Luna’s stunned voice caught his focus and he looked up to see the other Alicorn staring wide eyed at the transformed Princess of Friendship. Azure regarded the mare who now protected him as the mare stood proudly against the Moon Princess.

“Yes?”

“What is thee doing?” Luna demanded. “He would attack your ponies!” She accused.

“They are his already.” She replied, her tone dismissive of the other mare. “I will not allow him to be harmed so long as I stand with him. I AM HIS.” She growled and lowered her own body into a fighting stance.

The blue Alicorn stared, her eyes wide and staring. “But thou are a Princess of Equestria! How can thee betray us?”

“I am what he needs me to be. I am both his shield and sword should he be in need.” Twilight growled.

Azure came to stand close to her and laid a foreleg over her back as he nuzzled her neck, eliciting a moan from the mare. “Cut it a bit close, my little Princess.” He whispered to her and she tilted her head, allowing him to nip her throat. “But I will forgive it this time. I trust you can handle her for a moment?”

“As you command.” She assured him and her horn lit as he pulled back and allowed her to go to war in his stead.

Azure backed up to the far wall away from her and tried to get his breath and magic back under him. He watched as Twilight sent the blue Alicorn rolling with her own magic. His minions clustered around him as he breathed. He watched closely as the fight went on above and in front of him. He watched as Twilight kept the battle angled away from him, giving him plenty of time to recover.

He could sense the Netherworld already recovering from the drain he had placed on it and he called on the Tower Heart to come to his command and he sent out a command for it to drain the spot in the desert for any extra energy as well. He knew it would draw the attention of the inhabitants but he chose to allow it to happen anyway. His magic slowly recovered as Luan began to tire Twilight had taken wing and drove the Alicorn to the ground where he waited in the shadows.

His magic poured from him and struck her in the back, driving her to her knees. Her eyes were wide at the under hooved attack but he pushed onward. Twilight’s magic formed a stream against the other Alicorn and Luna was forced to focus on the dark mare once more. Azure focused the power of the Tower Heart on his Presence Spell and it lanced through the air to the prone mare and it collided violently with her body. Luna screamed as the power of Twilights attack struck her and the dark mare kept up her attack, pushing the other to her knees.

Azure watched as her body began to transform, much like Twilight due to his spell. Her blue coat darkened to a deep navy blue, her wings gained the same red tint as Twilight’s own, her eyes darkened to red and her mane gained a silver tint to its flowing state. He pulled back his magic and the sudden loss of the spell knocked her to the ground, unconscious. Twilight released her magic and joined him at his side. She gazed down at the other Alicorn as he breathed a sigh.

“My Lord?” Twilight said to him as she leaned her body against his, intending to hold him up if he tired.

“I’m fine. You did perfectly.” He said to her.

She glowed with the praise from him and he leaned on her to ensure that she felt needed by him. The dark purple mare laid a wing over his back. He pushed away from her and his horn lit as he covered her and pushed his magic back and then laid her gently on the ground off to the side of the dark blue mare. He did the same to the dark blue mare and pushed his magic back from her, allowing her to act normally unless it came time to stand with him. He leaned back on his haunches as he considered the two mares now at his command. He waited patiently for both of them to awaken. He would see just how much Luna recalled and if he needed to move the rest of his plans forward or if he could move steadily forward. With Twilight he had allowed her to recall everything due to her having no idea she had been turned. He had added in a new spell to his presence spell to alter memories but he had yet to test it.


Luna groaned and he watched as she got to her hooves. He had moved them both away from each other and into their chairs, making it seem as though they had dozed off during their conversation. Luna looked up as Twilight also stirred and looked around to see him sitting quietly in his chair.

“By the moon, did we fall asleep?” She asked him, her tone hurried.

“You dozed off a bit. Nothing to terrible.” He assured her. “Did you dream?”

“We had a dream most foul.” She admitted. “Do thee have the ability to hurt us?”

“He would never.” Twilight said to her and the mare looked to her.

“Azure has no reason to attack and it’s rude to ask.” Twilight admonished the other Alicorn who nodded.

“Thou are right, Twilight Sparkle. We are sorry for our question.”

“Forgiven. I have no reason to attack nor do I have the desire. I would rather remain allies at this time.” He responded.

“Then our dream was truly most foul. Thou attacked us and our fellow ruler betrayed us.” She admitted,

Twilight stared, wide eyed at her as she spoke. “That is a horrible dream.”

“It was.” Luna said as she got to her hooves. “We will take out leave, we have a splitting headache that needs tending. Please forgive us for nodding off and we will take our leave.”

“No harm done. I was finished in my questioning anyway.” He assured her with a dismissive wave of his hoof.

The blue Alicorn nodded and bowed her head to him as she left the room. He looked to Twilight who looked upset at the questions from before but she got to her hooves as well and came to stand close to him.

“I hate to send you off but it’s late.”

“No, I agree. I have taken enough of your time. Thank you for your aid today.” He said to her and got to his hooves and made for the door, the minions on his heels.

“Have a good night Azure. I’m glad you got what you needed today.” She said to him.

He began to walk from her as a smile bit at the sides of his mouth. “As am I.” He replied and a dark chuckle followed his words.

Author's Note:

This was the first one to get finished in the queue. On to the next one now. So Azure is moving forward and now has another under his rule. Will see how it works out against Sun butt and Cadance. On we go! Thank you as always and Enjoy!

Comments ( 9 )

Continual success becomes monotonous in time. If this fellow is always to win then there's no particular suspense or novelty to the story.

Two down, two to go! Twilight falling for him doesn’t suprise me because she seemed to already have feelings for him before her corruption, not love but she seemed to have a faint crush on him. I wonder if corrupted Luna and, probably eventually Celestia will also desire him? The only one I doubt would feel that way even with the corruption is Cadance

9731887
Normally I would totally agree but this version is more in line with the original game. He didn't lose in the game so I am trying to keep it in line. Otherwise, things would have been different. :twilightsmile:

9731887
9737102

I don't mind all that much, for one. Though - only if his victory is total and final. If you have Twilight hunt the other Element Bearers down, I'm going to find you and tickle you.


9731900
That might actually be his downfall, you know... But, if things go according to the events in the game, then yes - they will desire him. It's a side-effect of the mind control - or, rather, the magic used to sustain it. It is explained as having a drug-like effect, and both his proximity and his magic are enough to satisfy the need for it.

Once you have something like that in place, the distance to cross from "need" to "desire" isn't all that great. As long as he holds control of them - as long as he's the only being that can satisfy their lust for his magic - he can do whatever he so wish, and they will soon learn that physical lust is the easiest way to get close to him... ;]

10059116
Same ^^ First game I ever played as a Evil guy. And I wasn't even that Evil. :twilightsmile:

9731887
That's how it is in the video game.
You are the unstoppable evil, the son of the previous overlord who used to be a hero and you become almost impossible to defeat if you play the game correctly.

I know it's on hiatus, but when is the next update?

I really love this story.

Good story, would like to know if or when it gets finished though.

Login or register to comment