• Published 27th Nov 2017
  • 31,281 Views, 376 Comments

Any Landing You Can Walk Away From... - Clopficsinthecomments



Jet Stream awakes having just done the unthinkable with his daughter - but the 'mission' he 'launched' the previous night isn't over... A surprise visit from his sour ex will lead to serious complications - and he still has a horny teen to deal with!

  • ...
58
 376
 31,281
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 77 )

What the fuck is this chapter size?! It's almost half the length of my main project!

I love you :raritystarry:

8790714
My editor took a break, so no-one told me to stop :3


8790797
I'm glad you liked it!

This was amazing! 10/10 would clop again ^-^

He prescribed me… a… suppository…

I'm giggling like a madman.

Jet found himself almost flinching away, seeing his little girl’s fillyhood fully exposed for the first time in years. Her tight little ponut was perched up comfortably above a thin set of immature vaginal lips. A moment of absolute silence passed - Jet found that he wasn’t immediately struck down by Celestia herself from a bolt of pure sunlight out of the sky… he felt himself relax… ever so slightly.

Lucky bastard...

Also, the act of putting it in was... phew, way hotter than I expected. Apogee has the best ponut. Ever.

Can I get an add to the Space Ponyos discord please? PvtxCropxDust#8551

Jeez. Felt like I was reading my Little Dashie style of length.

8790819
That was a fun bit to write as well, I had to try to come up with something non sexual involving her butt... Not an easy task!
8790817
Thank you!
8790853
Ping me in pm, couple things I'd need to check off first!

OMG YES MOAR SPACE PONES!

Been waiting for either a chapter update to this or a new separate Apogee and Co. story from you for what feels like ages XP

Clop aside, I love the personalities you've given everyone, and how by now a couple other authors have kept that consistency. Especially with Delta Vee-I deal with depression, etc., myself, and the chapters/stories you and a couple other authors have devoted to her, I gotta say...shit's spot on.

On top of all that, you just *write well*. Nothing is more of a turn off in a fic-clop or not-than bad formatting, poor grammar, and crap sentence structure-or worse yet clop for the sake of clop/clop that makes no sense story wise. And then here's you writing a story that reads as if a paid professional wrote it. Bravo, mate.

Jeez, it's like every single chapter you have the urge to increasingly raise that word count to a large amount. As many chapters before, it was worth the wait for such an amazing chapter coming from you. A whole chapter showing how scary zebra aphrodisiac truly is. In all seriousness, I am curious what this relationship means in the long run and your opinion or interpretation. What happens to the both of them when Apogee grows up more and more along with her maturity replacing how she acts and thinks overall? She's no longer going to be a little filly, and a single night of romance won't satisfy what she seeks from her lover, and that's not even mentioning the possibility she actually might desire foals one day. Her love for her dad is never going to truly go away, and Las Pegasus just happens to legally allow such a relationship by a stroke of luck. Just like she said, she can't live without them together. It's all so complicated.

“I-I’ll send the cleaners… on M-Monnnngghhh… Oh haaay…” She groaned out again, and Jet saw another squirt of liquid pitter to the floor behind Diamond Gavel. “…hngg… Celestia’s fiery teats that Zebra stuff is insane, boss… just the smell! You should pour the rest of that crazy brew down the drain…”

In local news, the city is now under a 144 hour mandatory boil order after the city's water tested positive for narcotics. Reports of the narcotics being of a aphrodisiac nature are as of this time are unconfirmed.
Princess :trollestia: has denied all involvement, but has asked for the guilty party to confess and "prepare thy anus". She then proceeded to eat a banana.

8791217
Yes, it would definitely be complex!


8791237
Hah! I hadn't thought of that, it could be a pretty amazing story...

Loved all of this, every single bit. Makes me wanna write my own fic, though I doubt it'd be anywhere near as amazing as this.

I want to ask the most important question... did they replace that expensive as fuck TV?

Wow, this was a really long chapter, you could have easily made cut in it half or into 3 parts. I am hoping the story continues to be it Non/or clop(hoping for clop if not(sorry)). And the biggest question that I currently have is, does Apogee get pregnant after this? I mean, from what I remember in the story is that the tea does have a failure rate, not only that the zebra aphrodisiac its really strong as if it was Redbull on steroids. It has been a wonderful story to read.

8791870
Give it a shot! This time one year ago I had never put pen to paper for clop fiction... All ya gotta do is start!


8792083
Yep! Just imagine the look on Jets face Monday morning when he sees the state his apartment was in.


8792732
Thanks!

Needs more Anal Action!

8792838
I can't tell if he'd regret it or not

You planning on writing any more Apojet stories on the future or have you got new projects planned?

Im seriously hoping for a spinoff where she actually ended up pregnant from this.

How long did this take for you to write? Because it took me no joke three days to read and i kept shouting at my screen "This is waaay better than it has any right to be!!!" and with that i mean it's amazingly well written, well composed and heck i'm not good enough at english (not my primary language, pardon for that) to express how truly awesome i think this has been!

I find myself yet again in a situation with a work of fiction where I say I really don't care if what you write next is erotically oriented or not. All I hope for really is that you keep being awesome, keep working on the Apojet ship (Clop or not if you write it I'll probably love it!) or that you just keep writing in general! With this story you've gained one loyal reader right here that's for sure! Best of wishes to you and I hope the future is bright! :pinkiehappy:

occluding layer of table

I know this is a silly little thing, but might I just say how unreasonably happy I am to see someone actually use the word "occlude", and in proper form?

As I said, silly, but I do love displays of excellent vocabulary. :)

He’d just been hit by a blur of diminutive, pure yellow-blue speed.

Damn! Why no threesome?

Damn, I was hoping that Apogee would put something up Jet’s tail hole. I guess I’ll have to settle for her just kissing his cute little rosebud.

Honestly, by this chapter I was more interested with Delta Vee in the storyline, but damn.. if I ever seeked a clopfic for its meat, this would be it. Bravo.

I'm going to get carpal tunnel syndrome at this rate.
But seriously, this entire story was wonderful from start to finish. The overall quality of the writing and attention to detail was fantastic, and I'm not just talking about the sex scenes. The parts between Jet and Delta Vee were great too. Just a great read all around.

Now this was an extremely wild chapter. ZESPER is a hell of a drug, isn't it?
Well, Jet and Apogee had a literal fuckload of fun.

Heh, Diamond almost gave in... that was a pretty nice display of how thick the whole atmosphere was in Jet's apartment.
And the way Diamond completely lost composure over there at the end... :rainbowlaugh:

Also, we see why Apogee doesn't trust Diamond now! One vaguely remembered experience and wrongly understood intentions can go a long way.
Ah well.

Also, I have noticed a few instances where you mentioned hands instead of hooves - and I'm not talking about stuff like right-hand mare. I'm talking about Jet taking his hands off Apogee's hips, and so on. Multiple instances of this, as I said.
Are they shape-shifters now?
Or this actually was a romp which transcended realities and these descriptions were suddenly in an anthro/humanized universe and then snapped back without a scene transition!

But good job with how everything went after the aphrodisiac wore off - everything became so heartfelt, one might even say beautiful.
The relationship had a whole new meaning now instead of just a wild, hormone-fueled romp, and I think you have managed to show that excellently.

One thing's for sure - the both of them will have some major trouble walking the next few days. I mean, come on, over 30 for Apogee and 25 for Jet?
In less than 24 hours?
That will certainly leave a mark. I'm surprised they weren't completely sore after 2 hours.
Once again, ZESPER is a hell of a drug.

Still, bravo, clops. Bravo! This chapter was a long time in the making, and it was a lengthy read, but it was absolutely worth the time invested.
Keep on rockin'!

Also, I have been named in the author's note. Senpai noticed me! paints reds on cheeks to simulate a blush

I wanna know what happens with Delta Vee. Will there be a sequel?

8795244
Yikes! Good catches on the hand stuff, darn ponies.

8795686
Keep an eye on the blog for that!

8794964
Clopficsinthecomments Inc. assumes no liability for your wrists or sexual organs.

It's sad and funny for Delta that she believe that her ex and daugther didn't pay atttention to her when she left the penthouse while in fact that they're plowing each other until dawn.

Although I feel abit bad for reading this since I'm not really into incest but ApoJet is so addictive to read, I wonder do you have plan for DeltaGee story as well since I'm more toward lesbian incest which only xRei is writing atm.

I hope to see you write more for other characters like Delta, Diamond, Diz or even Night Tracer as well.

8796606
Thank you! There will probably be more stories from me in the near future, I do love so many of these characters! They're all a real blast!

8795697
There was also a hell of a lot of "arm" being thrown around.

8796890
Eh, arm is ok by me in pony terms, I am cool with using arm and foreleg interchangeably... Hand... Not so much :)

Wow! Really great job to all for this story and chapter!
Already read the other sequels, and hope to read more. Especially the story with, Jet, Apogee and Diz!:trollestia:
Much love to Jet, Apogee and Delta!:heart:

Keep it hot!:moustache:

It took me two days to read a single chapter. That's a new record.

8792838

Yep! Just imagine the look on Jets face Monday morning when he sees the state his apartment was in.

Now I want to read that.

8794414
Yep. I remember she has a perfect toy for that XD But I guess Jet might be not into it...

Everyday we stray further from God's light.

Boy, it's a good thing I'm not religious!! XD

8803262
Heh, I am religious, and sometimes I do feel a bit guilty...

That's why we have confession ^-^... God is pretty forgiving, thank goodness!

8798874
I've heard from many people about how hard it is to get through the chapter... for some reason they have to keep taking breaks ;)!


8797349
8798278
Thank you!

1. for some reason the site breaks down near the end. i have to zoom out a bit for text and basically everything to load. maybe the chapter is too long?
2. I'm a tiny bit disapointed that there was no Diamond action... but eh
3. wait... it is done? nooooooo

8796841
I see what you did there..
Anyway like the previous commenter I typically don't enjoy this subject matter as I'm a father myself. But the characters. The world building and.. well the sex are just written so well. Remember ponyos it's totally fine as long as it stays fantasy.

8794414
Not sure she has that toy yet in this timeline

I hope you further expand on this in the future! I'd love to know more about Jet, Delta, and Apogee!

That was frankly amazing. I would try to go into words about how good it was but I'd be here as long as it took me to read the fic.

I do have one question though, any word on that side story with Daisy Cutter and her brother? Or did I miss it somewhere?

Comment posted by Thunder-Bolt deleted Mar 31st, 2018

8817935
Nah, I never wrote it! I might at some point, but there's quite a few other things I want to play around with first... maybe a shorty at some point.

8830983
A short story would be fine, it might even suit it. Thanks for the reply. Get to it whenever you feel like it. have a nice day.

8804076

8791217
As these fine commenters, I'd actually like to see some addition of this nature and exploring the long term; Whether it would be a sequel, number of epilogue chapters, or even some non cannon short stories. I don't typically get invested enough in clop stories like this enough to bother commenting, but there are usually two items that would convince me to: Involved, beautifully crafted writing that draws the reader in, such as we see here. Equally involved story of aftermath and/or long term results in life style as well as the possible conflict.

Seeing the level of emotion and bonding in the final chapter, it seems highly unlikely this could just be kept to a simple weekly routine anymore than they could keep the 'just this one heat' agreement:trixieshiftright:. Leaves so many opportunities for more of your fine examples of drama, romance, steamy encounters....maybe even some comedic elements:raritystarry:?

Think about it. We've already seen Luna make a brief appearance. Imagine a later when she learns the full details in their dreams and visits during a time when older Apogee wants to dispense with the agreement and go straight to something permanent, even with foals, while Jet is still second guessing:raritywink:.

Luna: Hello again.
Jet: Yipe!
Luna: I know about you and Apogee.
Jet: *very nervously* P-princess! I can explain-
Luna: Don't bother. I'm from a time where this didn't even rank with what was taboo and I've seen way too much in dreaming to be shocked.
*seems unsure whether to be shocked at nonchalant attitude or the idea that this used to be 'vanilla'*
Jet:....Uhhhh?
Luna: You'll be called about a royal contract offer and transfer to Vegas in the morning. I've confirmed the laws there will support you both and your work will be delayed a few months to give you time for a ceremony and honeymoon. Also, you'll get a gift basked with wine, aphrodisiac, and specially made fertility potions.
Jet: N-now just a minute, Princess! This is a lot to go over. I mean, I'm still not even sure about our feelings in this, complications and...
The Princess cuts in with a tone cold enough to freeze the windigos.
Luna: I can move you both to Vegas or just you to the moon...minus oxygen.
Jet: Suddenly, I have this powerful urge to settle in Vegas and start a large and lovely, if unorthodox, family.
Luna: Good colt.

....:twilightsheepish:Yeah, this is a really long winded way to say this but...Is there anyway we can see something following this:pinkiesad2:?

I can't wait to read more of your work.

Login or register to comment