• Published 13th Nov 2017
  • 1,095 Views, 55 Comments

Luna's Secret World Redux - neokiva



When the stars align an opportunity arrises, an opportunity for Luna to vist her secret little world, but when Twilight interupts her spell and gets dragged along the pair is unable to return home, forcing the two to bond, fight, and live together.

Comments ( 12 )

9086491
just updated

and a good update it was. I liked it. :twilightsmile:

This story sounds similar to another story where Twilight and Luna get trapped in another world. I'm fairly sure the story had a different name and I know I have the story tracked, but I'd have to dig through a metric ton of other tracked stories to find it. It was a good story though.

9092012
Yeah, that was it. That was a good story and the author stopped updating just when it was really vetting good. Damn shame...

9092086
Yesfinally AN UPDATE I NEED TO GET OUT THE CHAMPAGNE!!

9091923
It is either called kinetics or its the original version of this story.

9091977
It never died, just took me a while to actually do it.

Ill jump on board,

I like this thought process, where a good writer revives an abandoned story that was fantastic and continues it with the understanding that the original Author has the option to cancel it.

Thumbs up!

The Monk

I just wish someone would continue the story "Ten Years Gone by Some Other Guy" It had such potential.

Oh well.

I think that this deserves more of a "T" rating than an "E"

Login or register to comment