• Published 5th Nov 2017
  • 523 Views, 4 Comments

Cheering up the Block - LegendaryHumanLeatherHat



Pinkie Pie gets put in the same basket as Equestria's more deplorable. Everyone learns very quickly that sugar and salt don't mix.

  • ...
 4
 523

Stepping out of the Prison Bus

Even before the trial started, Pinkie knew there was absolutely no chance of her getting away with what she did. Her overconfidence in her ability to destroy all the evidence is what led to her downfall. Pleading guilty was probably the smartest decision she made all week. At least this way, she would receive a shorter sentence. Despite knowing the outcome beforehand, the confirmation was still just as heartbreaking as it would have been if she didn't. As the gavel gave it's final auditory slam, Pinkie's world came crumbling down. Painful thoughts echoed in her mind.

"Everypony hates me now! I won't be able to see my friends for a really long time! This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me!" The tears that were steadily streaming down her face poured out faster and faster. She glanced at her friends. They all looked at her with different expressions. Some with anger, some with disappointment, and some with sympathy. All of them stung the same. Two bulky police ponies firmly but gently grabbed her shoulders and pulled her out of the courtroom. Pinkie immediately realized something. "Wait!" Her escorts looked at her but didn't stop moving. "I... I want to say goodbye to my family! Please, just let me say goodbye!" The two ponies stopped and looked over the Princess Twilight as if asking her permission to allow Pinkie one last moment with her friends. Twilight heaved a deep sigh and nodded, looking down at the floor. Pinkie's escorts moved her closer before begrudgingly letting go of her shoulders.

"Twilight, I... I..." She remained silent for about ten seconds. "You... You guys still love me... right?" Rainbow scoffed while Applejack snorted. Fluttershy gave a sympathetic smile and Rarity just stared. Twilight's face was a perfect combination of resentment and sadness. To Pinkie's surprise, she pulled her into a hug.

"Of course we do Pinkie." Twilight said as she squeezed Pinkie tightly in her arms. "But you can't just expect us to forgive you for something like this overnight."

"Or ever." Stated Rainbow bluntly. Pinkie whimpered and hugged Twilight harder.

"But, but... You'll come visit me, won't you? I can't live without you guys for so lo-ho-hong!" Pinkie was on the verge of a full breakdown. Her mane was so straight, Rarity might have asked if she done something to it. "You all mean everything to me! I don't want to be alone!" Her wails echoes around the courtroom. Many ponies rolled they're eyes, but the ones who considered themselves to be her friends looked at her with a variety of emotions. Mr. and Mrs. Cake sat in the closest seat. They were just as hurt by Pinkie's actions and her friends were, but they remained seated. Mrs. Cake finally started crying as she remembered that she would have to explain to the twins how Auntie Pinkie won't be working at Sugar Cube Corner anymore. One of the police ponies cleared his throat, signaling Twilight to end this departure. Twilight strained her mind trying to think of a way to say goodbye.

"Pinkie, I know you feel like your life is over, but you always say to look on the bright side of everything. If anypony can survive prison, it's you." Pinkie's eyes burst open when Twilight used the word "Survive." She started to hyperventilate. Twilight, realizing her mistake quickly tried to calm Pinkie down. "Pinkie, it's okay, it's okay..." She ran her hoof through her mane. It was as rough as under cooked spaghetti.

The police ponies took Pinkie's shoulders in their arms and started to pull her away. Pinkie started to panic at being taken away from her embrace. "Wait, hang on! Just a little longer! Please! Please!!!" She began thrashing and the ponies forced her out the door in a matter of seconds using as much force as they could without hurting her. Fluttershy hugged Rainbow as she watch, making her grit her teeth. The room fell silent leaving Mrs. Cake sobbing to be the only think anypony can hear.


----------------


As the bus approached the large building, Pinkie focused on it as much as she could to take her mind off the hideous and terrifying ponies the surrounded her. If she were to survive in a place like this, she would have to absorb as much information as she could as fast as she could. Every second she's not paying attention is a second somepony could stab her in the back and violate her slowly perishing body. She was paralyzed with absolute terror. Some of the inmates on the bus looked at her quivering body and snickered, presumably listing her as a potential target. A buzzer sounded and the front gate opened granting the bus entry. The bus pulled into the corner of the lot as 4 guards armed with tasers opened the door.

"Everypony out, one at a time!" one of the guards bellowed through the door. Pinkie hesitated long enough to be the last pony out before one of the guards entered the bus to check if they was anypony hiding under the seats. After he was satisfied, he closed the door and the bus drove off, leaving the inmates alone with the guards. "Alright!" one of the guards said as he pulled out a piece of paper. "Everypony who's here for violent or sexual crimes, stand over at that wall with the yellow paint!" Eight ponies made their way over to the wall and turned around staring at the guards with pure hatred in their eyes. Only two of them looked like normal ponies. The rest were scarred and tattoo'd thugs. Pinkie gulped and hesitantly made her way over to the wall next to a pony twice her size. She dared not look into his eyes. Her heart was pounding so hard, she felt like she could collapse at any second. One of the guards whispered into another's ear while looking at Pinkie, concern evident in his eyes. The receiver of the whispering pointed at Pinkie and said, "You! You're coming with these ponies!"

"Thank you!" Pinkie squealed before zipping back alongside the mostly normal looking inmates.

"All of you follow me!" The guard commanded before disappearing into the front door. Pinkie's confidence was near non-existent at this point.

She released a shaky sigh. "This is going to be a long seven years."

Comments ( 4 )

This looks like it'll be going down a dark path, which isn't really my thing, but I am curious, so...
Have yourself a follow.

Pinkie Pie sent to prison? :pinkiegasp:
Whatever did she do to deserve prison time? What was she sent there for?

I'm sorry man, I think this would work better if we knew what she did off the bat. My bet is Racketeering.

My first guess on her crime was "Cupcakes" but seeing as everypony is fine tha S not true...

Is... everypony fine?

Login or register to comment