• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 21,550 Views, 2,870 Comments

Humans Assemble! - Mistershield



When Equestria is in need of Heroes, only the Avengers will do. But they are stuck with this group. Now with a mini character guide.

  • ...
71
 2,870
 21,550

PreviousChapters Next
Side Story B

This is a side story, and not necessarily will be connected to the main story. Hey, its a side chapter written for fun.

Side Story B: Be a Man!

Let's get down to business,” Terra said, crossing both arms on her chest to look at both Night Troops and Celestia Guard gathered.

To defeat the enemy.” Spike added, walking to stand in front of them all.

Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons?” Travis said to lift his left arm up to wave it at the troops, as if to dismiss them. Terra raised her eyebrows at the comment.

You're the saddest bunch I ever met,” Vergil said, sitting down to nurse his back.

But you can bet before we're through,” Samurai Jack said, hand resting on his sword handle.

I'll make a Man out of you!” Johnny Bravo said, lifting his arms to flex his pecs up and down.

Tranquil as a forest,” Dan said, standing between train cars to look at the panoramic view.

But on fire within!” Pinkie Pie said, smiling behind him and offer him a cupcake.

Once you find your center, you are sure to win,” Nate said as he played cards with Rarity.

You're a spineless, pale pathetic lot,” Soma thought to himself.

And you haven't got a clue,” Fluttershy mused over her approach with her partner.

Somehow I'll make a man out of you...” Rarity said to smile up at Nate. Nathan raised his left eyebrow to look around at that comment.

I'm never gonna catch my breath,” Hoagie huffed, helping repair the Rich’s kitchen with a hammer and some two by fours.

Say goodbye to those who knew me,” Abigail said to carry supplies along with Nigel.

Boy, was I a fool in school for cutting gym,” Kuki said as she carried a cement bag on her back.

This guy's got 'em scared to death,” Derpy commented to Sokka, who was looking as Ash gave the KND the stink eye as they worked.

Hope he doesn't see right through me,” Wally said, hiding his fear of Dovahkiin.

Now I really wish that I knew how to swim,” Scootaloo said as Dovahkiin dried her with a towel.

Be a man!” Vegeta punched Snowflake as the muscled pony ate pink cotton candy.

We must be swift as the coursing river,” Otacon said as he rode in the cart back to Ponyville.

Be a man!” Kratos frowned as Deadpool begun to dance with Vinyl the cha cha.

With all the force of a great typhoon,” Samus marched on, her canon arm charging a shot.

Be a man!” The Flim Flam Bros. said to urge Dom and Marcus to push the Cider Machine out of a ditch.

With all the strength of a raging fire,” Solid Snake said, loading his handgun with ammo.

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon,” Merchant Pasta said, right hand to lower his hood over his eyes to block out the sun.

Time is racing toward us till the changelings arrive,” Phoenix said, petting Rainbow’s mane.

Heed my every order and you might survive,” Spy said, moving to tip his wineglass with Zecora.

You're unsuited for the rage of war,” Ralf said to close his eyes, as Cherilee rested at his side.

So pack up, go home you're through...” Sephiroth and Lyra turned to look as Jay and Silent Bob threw some devil punks out of the train.

How could I make a man out of you?” Severus asked, looking as The Doctor dipped fish sticks into his custard.

Be a man!” Snails and Snips said as the Mario Bros. were having a spaghetti eating contest.

We must be swift as the coursing river,” Old Man Sage said, leading the Apple Herd and the Link Clan towards Manehatten.

Be a man!” The Dude and Donny said, turning to look as their teammate failed to pick up a spare. They were tied with their pony selves.

With all the force of a great typhoon,” Batman said to swing from a bat grapple to land on a train heading to Manehatten. Peewee chirped at the excitement.

Be a man!” Berry Punch said, frowning as Nikolai Belinski passed out from drinking.

With all the strength of a raging fire,” Vash said, marching as he lead the way back to Appleloosa. Toph made an earth wall to send Vash flying through the air. Fire benders were still a sore subject.

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon,” Jelly Jiggler said, Alex Mercer peeking his eyes out of a jar of jelly.

Chapter Notes: Suck it, Mulan. Side indulgence proofreaded by LyonAzakura.

PreviousChapters Next