• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 21,546 Views, 2,870 Comments

Humans Assemble! - Mistershield



When Equestria is in need of Heroes, only the Avengers will do. But they are stuck with this group. Now with a mini character guide.

  • ...
71
 2,870
 21,546

PreviousChapters Next
Truth Unveiled

Chapter 67- Truth Unveiled


The garden was set up for the grand meeting they would all have. Twilight Sparkle recognized this place as the location for her last birthday party. Least, the part where she wore that pretty yellow Sunday dress and her friends did a conga line. Plastic lawn chairs, the few chairs that could fit all types of ponies and humans, had been set up. Long tables filled with refreshments and food had been presented. Had it not been for the lack of any type of decoration, one could say this was a party. But the mood was hard to read.

“Rumble!” Number Three rushed forward to grab hold of her partner in a glomp. The poor pegasus colt was not having that, so he ran for his life. Still, he did it with a smile. Wally stared up at the most frightening black soulless armor holding up his partner.

“Wally, this is my dad! Daddy, this is my partner!” Scoots said. Number Four could only stare with his mouth open. At the word ‘partner’ though, Carl, the Daedra pony started to growl at Wally. The rest of the KND and their partners met up with each other with welcomed hugs. Save for Sweetie Bell, who had jumped up to place a kiss on Nigel’s bald head.

Twilight and her closest friends had joined one another, giving each other hugs and chatting about their experiences. So many of them, this was the longest they had gone without each other since Twilight moved in. For other ponies though, such as Cheerilee and Mayor Mare, they met with each other with worried faces. The teacher pony looked at all the happy children with worry, seeing them for the first time. Would the children be made to fight? Mayor Mare was filled with worry over the moment the newspaper article would be read out loud.

“Miss Cheerilee!” The teacher was quickly assaulted by her students in hugs. She shut both eyes and smiled, moving her hoofs to at least smile and not worry her students. The KND, confused, said nothing and watched at how at least this places had nice teachers.

Some of the humans were smiles and cheers. Terra and Vergil met with the humans, some happy and glad knowing that the human ranks were filled with capable heroes. Travis and Nate were just glad most of them were okay. Those humans, like Ash, were worried or upset, fearing what Dan would do. Few were weirded out by the ‘new” Dan. He walked around barefoot, feeling the grass against his bare feet as he ate some food. It wasn’t until the last of them, Team Appleloosa, where they all silenced to look at their arrival.

“Rainbow Dash!” The voice of Fluttershy surprised everyone when she dashed forward from the garden. Blue Spy blinked twice and quickly set the cyan one down as the butter one rushed forward faster than he had seen Rainbow Dash fly to her concerned friend. “Oh, thank goodness you’re alright!”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m ok,” Dash managed to speak in a low voice as she found herself quickly surrounded and hugged by her closest friends. Rarity and Fluttershy hugged her sides, Twilight moved to hug her front, and Applejack behind her. Even Applejack had a smile on her face, glad that all of the ponies had been alright. She debated telling them about the truth, but she couldn’t ruin the moment they were all together again. A small smile crept on her face though as they all took a second to enjoy the hug.

Vash took a moment to look around at the new humans, letting his plant powers feel for a vibe from them. It was hard though... Other than Vergil and Terra, every single one of the humans not from his team took a turn for the worse. Even Dan took a moment to look away from his plate to lower his head and shut both eyes. Did they all know about Phoenix’s loss? How much did they care for the lawyer? What he did notice though, was the sound of gloves and hands moving, fists and gritted teeth forming.

Sephiroth stepped out from his team, carrying Phoenix’s suitcase in his arms. He came to a stop in front of Dan, presenting the smallest human with the lawyer’s former gear. Merchant moved his left hand to the tip of his hood, pulling it down over his eyes.

“Are you sure... He’s gone?” Dan asked as he moved to take the case. Sephiroth nodded. The other humans in his team started to walk past him, heading to join the others. As they marched forward, the ponies started to lift their heads at the silence that filled the area. Not even the birds chirped. Rainbow lowered her head after a second, the other ponies letting her go. Applejack took off her hat and held it to her chest, head pointed to the ground. The pony and human children stopped their celebrations as they took note of the adults somber mood.

While Nathan Drake may have been the heart of the champions, Phoenix could have very well been the soul.

“Guys, I’m-” Rainbow Dash was silenced as Twilight shook her head to the sides. The sound of her voice had made Ralf lift his head and narrow his eyes at her. The hardened gaze of the soldier made the Loyal pony wince back and stay quiet.

“I want to welcome all the humans and ponies back. You all have sacrificed so much and-”

“Shut it!” Nathan Drake shouted out loud to lift his right arm up to point at Celestia. His index finger pointed at her, eyebrows lowered to frown at her. “Travis, hold me back before I-”

“Nathan!” Rarity rushed over to her partner’s side to join with Travis to hold him back.

“What’s going on?” Little Strongheart asked. For a while, she had been floored by the presentation of it all. The white buildings, the ponies on guard duty, even the smells overwhelmed her young senses. But the outburst snapped her out of tourist mode. Oh, this sounded worse than a mob.

“Please! There is no need for this!” Jack raised both of his arms up to step out next to Celestia. With The Doctor gone, Luna stepped to the side of her sister’s aid and hold her away from their eyes. Ash, Dovahkiin, and Sokka had all joined with Soma and Nathan’s hardened stares at the sun guide.

“What n’ tarnation is going on?” Braeburn asked, staying at the side of Vash. Little Strongheart stood with Toph, few of the Equestrians not sure what was going on.

“Please! Everyone gather. Each team leader will step up and give a summary. I shall go first,” Jack spoke out. Eyebrows furrowed a bit. the samurai could not blame the tension filling the area. All it was going to take was a single match to light this keg.

“You guys are going to harsh my buzz,” Dan was the only one to speak. “I’m starting to get peeved.” Celestia’s eyes opened wide, and she was not the only one to look over at Dan’s confession.

“Forgive me Dan, I know you are our leader. But do you mind if Distant and I take control over this meeting?” Jack asked, a bit hesitant by the Angry one.

“Yeah, sure, go ahead.” Everyone turned their heads to look at how Dan walked barefoot over to Pinkie. He offered her a cupcake and then picked her up to set her down on a lawn chair. A bit confused, Pinkie Pie allowed herself to get picked up and down. The smallest adult then sat down on the chair next to her and look around. “What?”

“First, I introduce Lady Terra Branford, partner of Princess Cadence.” Jack raised his left hand to introduce the half esper, while the pink alicorn smiled to nod her head. “And Sir Vergil Sparda, champion of Prince Shining Armor.” Armor smiled to nod, moving to hug his wife. Vergil merely raised his left hand up, his gaze still studying Dan. Why had this fellow come to be his leader? “They have been granted honorary knighthood, as has Travis since they are partners of royalty.”

“Get on with it. I’ve got serious news...” Sokka narrowed his eyes, finally joining the others. While he had his space sword slung once more around his back, he had been taken aside for a moment to make sure his bones were alright. And that Toph followed him, even if it was a few paces behind himself. Why was she acting so weird? He thought she was used to high class functions like this.

“Yes. We have not much time...” Jack moved his left arm up to introduce Distant Star as he walked up the steps to where the samurai was. “This is Distant Star. He was once this Discord which some could hear in their minds.” Merchant, the KND, Vash, and Johnny all turned to look over at Distant and Severus.

“Greetings everypony, my champion is the wizard-”

“You’re Discord?!” Twilight jumped up from her spot, lifting her hoof up. “Why are you wearing Star Swirl’s things? Those are national treasures! And how did you even-”

Yep. Cupcake to the mouth.

“Oh Twilight, Twilight, Twilight,” Distant moved his left front hoof to cover his eyes. “How highly do you think of yourselves. While Dan may no longer want to burn Equestria...” Both of his eyes flared open to make his eyes flash red. “I am still Discord! And I will not be interrupted again!” To add emphasis to his point, his horn begun to glow and make fish rain from the sky.

“Argh, this is so gross... anchovies,” Nathan frowned. While he wanted any tasty fish since he missed meat so much, a lot of the humans begun to raise their heads to try and get away from the nasty stuff. “Make it stop!”

“I’m sorry! Please! Make it stop!” Twilight exclaimed. The humans were not the only ones that hated the fish. The ponies loved living beings, and even Fluttershy that feed her critters fish, looked on with a bit of disgust and saddened at the display of power. Needless to say, a lot of lawn chairs were used as cover to block out the rain of fish.

“Really? Fish?” Snape raised an eyebrow to look at his partner.

“Look, I’m chaotic, reduced in power, got over 30 things in my mind right now, and you have no idea how many evil gods I owe a favor to summon anchovies...” Distant frowned up at the wizard. Snape narrowed his eyebrows, wondering why anchovies were evil enough for evil gods. “Jack! Go on.”

“I’m afraid the unicorn speaks the true,” Jack sighed as he moved himself to stand. “With recent events, there is much to go over. As you know, we found out Dan and Otacon are correct. The changelings have been traveling and hiding underground.” He stopped there, waiting to see if the other humans relented in their attitudes. Unfortunately, anchovies still fell from the sky fell. “I do not like the smell of these fish.”

“Oh, right. Sorry. The looks on their faces...” Distant chuckled and shut both eyes. Magic focused in his horn, the fish stopped falling and the evil fish vanished. Lawn chairs were set back down, while a lot of the ponies moved to join their partners once more. Save for Dovahkiin and Applejack- Dovahkiin had both arms crossed on his chest while Applejack kept both eyes shut to stand close to the fillies and colts.

“We have also made much progress with the training of the guards. Know that if we must fight, we will not do so alone.” Spike the dragon walked over to hold a sheet up for Jack. “Ah. While none of the guards are here for the meeting, it has been decided that...” The samurai raised both eyebrows. “They wish for I to be captain of the Celestial guard, while Vergil for captain of the Night Troops.” He lowered the sheet, turning to look over at Princess Celestia.

“I thought only Princess Celestia or Luna could place a captain,” Armor raised his eyebrows. He had yet to even give his recommendation!

“I...” the older alicorn blinked once and turned to look at faces now looking at her. “While it is true we appoint positions, we must also take the considerations of the guards as well. Placing a captain no one will respect will only hinder morale in the long run. It seems that both Vergil and Jack have shown my guards what it means to be a true soldier.”

“Damnit,” Vergil shut both eyes. The ponies only earned his respect because they did as ordered. Now wanted him to be their permanent captain. Inwardly, he wasn’t sure how he should feel. Either annoyed, or humbled.

“We accept. Least until Vergil and Jack nominate someone to replace them.” Luna shut both of her eyes to smile.

“You know what? I like this idea. I got my own troops to train in the Crystal Kingdom. That’s one thing off my back,” Armor said with a smile.

“Uhh, everypony?” Pinkie pie raised her left hoof up to get their attention. “I think we need to get the meeting going...” She turned to point at Dan, who had now made a funeral pyre for Phoenix’s case. Which was now spreading to the rest of the hedge maze. Soma opened his mouth and started to fire streams of water from his mouth, using the Fishman Soul to put out the fires.

“Get on with it,” Dan said, turning to look at the others as he had both eyes shut a bit, sad. He was not in the mood for promotions. He wanted Twinkles. “Now.”

“Dan is still Dan, even though he’s discorded,” Distant whispered into Snape’s ear. “I had no idea he had such an affinity with fire! There’s no matches, or even sticks to start a flame.”

“Team Espionage...” Jack added, his report done for now. Wary a bit now, he picked up Spike and slowly moved away from the center of attention. He was not the only one, as a lot of the others started to move closer for another body to hug. This was all save for two sets. Derpy and Applejack stood next to each other, far away on the other end of the meeting from Sokka and Dovahkiin.

This was not unnoticed by some. Terra closed her eyes a bit to think. While not a lot of the humans and ponies were opposite genders as a set, those that were displayed obvious affection for each other. Ever since they all gathered, Princess Cadence felt several vibes in the air. The love in the air was unlike anything she had felt before. Good, calm, worried, verge of breaking, and more. The pink alicorn had no idea how to fix this, she doubted using her magic of love would affect some of them.

“Yes... Well,” Otacon moved himself to stand up and move his left hand to his glasses and push them up. Just where did the anchovies vanish off to? “My team and I were able to get the Diamond Dogs to join our cause.” A few smiles started to form on ponies’ faces, save Rarity which moved a hoof to rub her mane a bit to the side. She had certain reservations about them. “But there are only three of them. The others contracted rabies, and... “

“We had to put them down,” Merchant stepped up and cross both arms on his chest.

“Put down?” Applejack spoke out, lifting her head. “Ya mean...”

“Yes. They are dead. It was either them or us, and they would have made us all sick,” Otacon lowers his head. “But we do have good news.”

“Was there no other way?” Fluttershy raised her head, her voice a sad whisper. While she knew some animals were sick enough that death was a merciful gift to end their misery, she still was saddened by the news. Little Strongheart picked up her head to look around. What were Diamond Dogs?

“While the Diamond Dogs had a cure on hand, we still had to find the herb and we still had to make it,” Junebug spoke out. “We were pinned.” The ponies and Equestrians lowered their heads at the news. Applejack was about to say something, but thinking back, she decided against it. Not yet.

“We did get news about the changelings. We did intercept their letters with the dogs, and we know that they are going to send a general to inspect things.” Otacon raised his head with a smile. “Since we know when a general is coming, we can try for a peaceful negotiation.”

“You know, something about this has been bothering me...” Rarity spoke out. “I can see why we know the Diamond Dogs were involved thanks to Trixie. But why would they join our cause?” Hiding in the corner under a cardboard box, a nervous Trixie rubbed her left hoof against her right. Snake frowned but sighed. It looks like everyone else had yet to hear the news about Otacon’s involvement with the changelings.

Twilight bit her lower lip. She had really hoped that the team leaders would have shared Otacon’s news since they were in the meeting before they were split up. But it should have been herself to tell the news, she knew since day one with Otacon. She shouldn’t have left the others to tell about her champion’s involvement. Rainbow Dash was too depressed to speak out. Derpy had honestly forgotten about the news with all the commotion with the KND. Pinkie Pie was... Pinkie Pie. It looks like the humans had thought discretion was the better way to go.

“Moving on,” Distant sensed something was wrong. “Team Appleloosa.” Oh, this was getting worse than he though, and he loved it! Oh the tension building was going to make chaos explode.

Team Appleloosa remained close together, even after the fish rain. They all turned their heads to look over at Spy. The masked man sighed, moving his right hand up to his forehead. While he carried the mark of the Double Phoenix, he didn’t feel like an agent of hope. He nodded and walked over to join Distant Star, moving his hands to remove his gloves. Hands exposed, Spy moved his left hand over his right hand. “Please Doctor. If there ever was a time I needed an ubercharge, zis is it.” He thought to himself. Each phoenix flared out for a second to made the Double Phoenix appear once before moving each hand down.

“As you may know, we reached Appleloosa. Toph Bei Fong and Vash join us as comrades,” Blue Spy turned to face them all. At their names, their nodded their heads. “Their partners are ze buffalo Little Strongheart and ze stallion Braeburn Apple.”

“How~dy!” Braeburn picked himself to smile, left hoof moving his hat off. Little blushed a bit, finding herself as the only representative of her race in a conflict that involved all of Equestria. No pressure on her part.

“We infiltrated the Rodeo. Even won some events,” Spy said to motion at his blue ribbon. Ralf idly looked down at the empty award for pie eating.

“Oh dear Celestia, we forgot Cooking Mama and Donut Joe...” Lyra said with her mouth open.

________________________________

“And the best dessert goes to Donut Joe and his partner, Mama!” Blue Bonnet handed a ribbon to the couple.

“No one is safe now!” Donut Joe cried out as Mama held him in a hug.

________________________________

“Who?” Otacon asked. His head moved side to side, catching a lot of blushes on the faces of Team Appleloosa.

“We ah...” Spy moved a hand to slap his forehead. “Zis is embarrassing. During the rodeo corral events, we managed to find the changelings thanks to Lyra. Ze horns were cut off for all save one. Zis one was for interrogation.”

“And zis is all my fault,” Rainbow Dash said, eyes closed to lower her head. “If I hadn’t...”

“Rainbow Dash?” Fluttershy moved over to the side of her best pegasus friend. “What do you-”

“I hit the prisoner to make him shut up!” Rainbow Dash picked up her head, tears in her eyes. “I thought he would’ve shut up, but he ended up stabbing me.”

“Was that the hoopla in the radio all about?” Applejack finally moved from her spot, Derpy joining her to get closer to the cyan pegasus.

“Yes. Phoenix... I dunno. I was bleeding out, and Phoenix used his Brand to heal me. When I could see again, he was gone, and so was that changeling.” Rainbow Dash shut both her eyes again. All of the mares opened their mouths. During their meeting, they knew what would happen in one of them got hurt. Rarity herself lowered her head at the memory of Nathan’s attack.

“I was there... And I hate to say it- But with all the commotion, I didn’t hear the-”

“Hear? What do....” Twilight Sparkle begun to speak, but she finally got a good look at Toph’s eyes. A lot of them did.

“Oh... Pardonnez-moi. Toph is blind...” Spy said. “Do not blame her for the events. I blame ze Dash,” Spy said in a very low and icy tone. Luna shut her eyes. This was one of the champions she summoned. She summoned a blind dead girl. Her stomach started to twist at the realization. Travis turned his head to look at her a second and moved a hand to pet her.

“I think the changeling changed into a bird and took off. I...” Toph stopped a second. Little smiled and moved to stand at her side. “I don’t think Phoenix was captured. His heartbeat kept fading and fading until I couldn’t hear it anymore. Even when he was speaking, his voice seemed vanishing until I couldn’t hear him anymore.”

“Do you think he went back home?” Rainbow Dash asked, turning to look at Twilight. The purple unicorn took a step back, gulping a bit.

“I... Don’t know. The spell was supposed to send him back when their job was done- Or when the pony anchor passes on. In this case-”

“What did you say?!” Ralf cried out. “Are you telling me if something happens to Cheerilee, I get sent back home?” The soldier took a second to look down at his partner. She looked up at him, her eyebrows raised a bit. “And knowing that, you allowed our partners to go on potential death situations? You let them put themselves at risk?!”

“Oh this took a very bad turn...” Snape turned to look at Distant.

“Dan did leave it for us to decide,” Pinkie Pie cried out. “I was not going to let-”

“Pinkie Pie,” Ralf moved a hand up to rub the spot between his eyes. “Take a second to think about it. That changeling that stabbed Rainbow Dash probably saw what happened to Phoenix. And he knows all they have to do is hurt Cheerilee to make me get away...”

________________________________

Tumbler had taken the form of a vulture, flying out of Appleloosa as fast as he could. He took a second to spy on the group, not wanting to risk to get caught again. Luckily, that pegasus was busy looking for the vanished Phoenix than to consider he had changed shape. Once they all gathered at the jail, he took off. He had to make it to his king, and tell them the news. He did miss Samus coming to pick them all up.

________________________________

“I...” Pinkie Pie turned her head to look at Dan. It suddenly dawned on her she should have passed on this news to Danny. But he said these were intel missions, not combat. She figured it would have been ok.

“This... This is news you could’ve shared with us,” Jack moved to lower Spike down to stand. “I understand how Ralf feels. How do you think we would feel, if knowing to go back home- Spike would have to be sacrificed?”

“Jack, I didn’t know, believe me...” Spike started to say. The samurai nodded. So far, Spike had proved himself to be the best partner he had ever had. Samus took a moment to move her arms around Big Mac’s neck.

“I’m not that much of a ruthless bounty hunter,” Samus said. The thought never entered his mind, but he welcomed the assurance.

“Ah didn’t know either, Samus.”

“Enough of this! What else are we not being told?” Spy asked. Even with his mask on. there was a visible scowl on his face.

“Hold on there a minute. Both sides are not telling each other the whole truth!” Applejack shouted. “Crusaders!” The KND and the younger ponies huddled together.

“Are we...” Snape turned to look at Discord.

“Buck it. I’ve done all I can.”

“Leave them out of it,” Sokka said. “I’ve got a copy on me.”

“Read on then...” Applejack frowned. She took a second to stare at Dovahkiin with a frown. The dragonborn turned to look at Sokka as he lowered his head to read.

News Flash from Gabby Gums!

I realize that before that all I spread was gossip!

But now I must tell the truth!

The humans are lying to Equestria!

They are not heroes!

Phoenix Wright saved Rainbow Dash, but did you know he was convicted of faking evidence? Does that mean Rainbow Dash is guilty of murder?!

“But... We knew that already,” Pinkie Pie picked up her head. “It was a really sad story.”

“But Equestria doesn’t know!” Scootaloo cried out. “What if they reopen her case and find her guilty?”

Dan Mandel is a horrible jerk! He was the one that started the fire in Ponyville and also tried to steal candy from fillies on Nightmare Night!

Junebug was about to open her mouth and say something about Dan’s evil acts, but she stopped herself. Then again, this would be Ponyville and the rest of Equestria that would have a problem with the humans. Didn’t they all know that already too? Dan simply stayed quiet, head raised to listen as all they all talked.

Dovahkiin is a thief! And not just any thief, the leader of thieves! He’s guilty of blackmail- Whatever that is, of stealing, and even extortion! Its all his fault that Dragon also attacked Ponyville!

“Dovahkiin?” Princess Celestia finally spoke out. No wonder he hated royalty. The dragonborn ignored the looks of hatred he was getting from his partner.

“There’s more,” the Nord said.

Otacon is helping the changelings! He lead the attack on Ponyville a few days ago!

Sokka stopped reading, picking up his head at the sound of sudden silence. Twilight turned to look at the friends. Only Braeburn and Little look confused.

“You what?!” Mayor Mare cried out. “You’re the reason my beautiful town was attacked and robbed?!” Ash immediately moved his arms to grab her around her neck to keep her from mauling Otacon. The engineer immediately moved to hide behind Twilight.

“You tried to have my house crushed?”

“You were going to let my lovely boutique flood?”

“Do you have any idea what happened to the muffins I was cooking that morning?”

They all turned to look at the angry Derpy.

Nathan Drake is a tomb raider! He’s also killed tons of other humans trying to steal what he was stealing!

“Nathan?” Rarity turned her head from her angry stare Otacon to question her partner. “Say it isn’t so...”

“I’m hoping that too...” Sweetie Bell admitted to Nigel.

Soma is accused of stealing souls! He even roughed up Dr. Stables and threatened to kill him!

“You... threatened a pony?” Fluttershy finally spoke out. turning to look her her beloved soul hunter. Soma merely shut both eyes to turn away.

Sephiroth is an eco-terrorist! He wanted to kill all humans, along with everypony else in his planet!

“I don’t remember that. Did I do that? I should be in prison,” Sephiroth said, eyebrows raised in surprise. “Lady Lyra, I...”

“Not one word Sephy. I don’t care about that. I’m more worried about how much the other ponies will fear you now,” Lyra said in a low voice.

Solid Snake is a smoker! Oh, and a man that killed his own brother and father!

“You what?!”

They all turned to look as a cardboard box had been flipped over to expose Snake and Trixie to the world. Trixie took a second, realizing her cover was blown. Both she and Snake turned to look at the others as a giant red ! appeared over their heads.

“Trixie?” Twilight questioned with her left eyebrow raised.

Travis Touchdown is an assassin! He’s killed all in the name to be the top assassin in the world!

(For you ponies that never heard the word:

Assassin: Noun- One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.)

“Oh hey- I already made that clear since the get go,” Travis said with a bored look. Least they didn’t mentioned how he killed his sister.

“But Sir Travis... its not us we must worry over. It is our subjects.”

Ralf Jones is a mercenary soldier- He’s killed for money!

“Ralf? I... I thought you fought for your country,” Cheerilee turned to look at the soldier.

“Oh hey- I do fight for my country!” Ralf shouted at the teacher. “Mercenary groups have to be hired for missions regular army can’t be sent to because its too dangerous!”

“Don’t yell at Ms. Cheerilee!” The little ponies cried out. They were quickly silenced as Ralf glared at them.

Blue Spy? Is that even his name? Why does he wear a mask?

“It’s for disguise of course!” Zecora frowned. Spy took a second to look at the zebra, who had not rhymed there. But Zecora wasn’t the only pony that was upset their partner was being slandered.

Sokka tried to kill a little colt to eat it!

“For the record, it wasn’t a pony! I even made friends with it afterwards!” Sokka defended himself. Derpy still refused to look at him.

Ash Williams has killed his special somepony!

“Look, I’m not going to explain about my past. But when I find out who is doing this...”

Merchant is a salesman of death! He sells nothing but weapons that hurt ponies!

“Oh, hey now! Merchant is not evil! It’s the same as if we sell roses! They have thorns, but its your own fault if you’re not careful!” Junebug defended her partner.

“Too true, little darling.” Merchant said. As the list went on though, Braeburn and Little along with the children were taking steps back from the adults.

Samus is a bounty hunter- But always brings them in dead!

“Of course! The bounties want them dead... Big Mac?” Samus asked, seeing how Big Mac walked over to her sister.

Vergil Sparda is a demon! A real life demon that almost killed his pony partner!

“Well... That did happen,” Shining Armor admitted. “But-”

“You tried to kill my brother?!” Twilight shouted, her horn instantly charging with power as her eyes turned white. Otacon bit his lower lip, his mind going blank. In an act of desperation, he instantly moved to grab Twilight’s horn and stroke it. She instantly relaxed, though she mumbled things under her breath. Vergil held back from drawing his sword, trying not to laugh at her.

Terra Branford has used her magic to kill those that opposed the empire she works for!

“Terra?” Princess Cadence finally managed to focus, some of the threats from the others making her picture horrible things.

“I was under the influence of a slave crown. An evil clown was controlling me...” Terra confessed as each of her hands moved to hold each wrist in front of herself.

“But will anypony believe you?” Vergil asked.

Johnny Bravo is the enemy of women! There is not a female of any specie he won't date or flirt with!

“Oh hey now, I don’t date ponies!” Bravo moved his arms to cross on his chest.

“He means it too,” Blueblood added. “I mean, it’s more like females thrown themselves at him. I can relate to the feeling.” Rarity shut both eyes a bit to look at him.

And that’s not all! All the humans are meat eaters!

They all have power to rival our Princess Celestia, threatening to take her life!

And that’s not all!

“There’s more?” Rainbow Dash asked, her head turning to look at Sokka.

Princess Celestia tried to have Nathan Drake killed!

The spell casted to bring them here was did by Twilight Sparkle and Princess Luna! They brought these terrible humans instead of heroes- And even against their will! They were never asked to help!

And the humans summoned are all dead.

“What?!” Dan shouted, his eyes narrowing for the first time since he got Discorded.

Chapter proofreaded by LyonAzakura


Bonus:

“Samus?” Big Mac asked, raising his eyelids to look over at Samus. They had just arrived in Canterlot, and Samus had finally finished delivering the humans.

“Oh... Big Mac. What’s wrong?” Samus asked, turning to give her partner a smile under her dome visor.

“Why aren’t you joining us yet?”

“Oh well...” Samus took a second, debating telling him the truth. She had a flashback.

“You have a bathroom?! You have no idea how long I’ve been holding it in!” Kuki said.

“You better have 10 ply toilet paper, so help me!” Dan shouted.

“Sweet god! I thought I would never find a normal toilet!” Nate said with a smile.

“I need a newspaper!” Merchant said to lock the door behind himself.

“You ponies have weird toilets.”

Author's Note:

http://f00.inventorspot.com/images/float356.img_assist_custom.jpg

The above link is what I think a pony toilet looks like. This model is common for Japan.

PreviousChapters Next