• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 21,545 Views, 2,870 Comments

Humans Assemble! - Mistershield



When Equestria is in need of Heroes, only the Avengers will do. But they are stuck with this group. Now with a mini character guide.

  • ...
71
 2,870
 21,545

PreviousChapters Next
Bad Ending Unlocked (Unedited)

Dear Readers- This is the bad ending, which could very well happen at any time. Do not read if you like happy The Ends. Enjoy or not- I have a reason to post this.

Ending Unlocked: Bad End


“Hm...” Chrysalis thought a moment.

“Something on your mind?” King Aurelius picked up his eyebrows.

“Well. Why are we bothering saving Canterlot?” The changeling queen asked. Her king closed his left eye a bit, head tilted to the side.

“What do you mean? We need food. Not to mention, we will have beaten Celestia.”

“Yes, but why? Surely there is enough cities with ponies. The rulers of the Canterlot and Crystal Kingdom are in one spot. One bomb- All the leaders, gone...” Chrysalis spoke in a low voice, her right left appendage lifting to the air- As if to signal smoke vanishing in the air.

“Hm. We have the Crystal Heart. We have humans on our side. Canterlot under attack will kill the humans against us,” Aurelius said. His head lower to think. “We can skip this nonsense and face of wargames.”

“Indeed, beloved all father and all mother,” Exuvia said, gears turning in her head. “And this Vegeta fellow can easily destroy one city with his own power.”

“What say you Sombra? Can we skip this war?” Chrysalis smiled behind her green mane.

“Now that you mention it...” Sombra lowered his head in thought. “While I can’t control the heart- Attacking Canterlor and leaving the Crystal Kingdom alone will leave the ponies we need to affect the heart.” Sombra picked up his head, turning to look at Gilgamesh. The warrior frowned, not liking where this conversation was heading. “Gilgamesh. Give the order. Kill them all. Vegeta- I’m sending him over Canterlot.”

“I see. I would be free of the void,” Gilgamesh spoke in a low voice. “Can we call back Roger Smith?”

“Of course! Now that I have his position, I can obtain him,” Sombra smiled.

“So be it.”

__________________________________

“Now about our-” Smith stopped talking, frowning now. “Gilgamesh, this was not part of the plan!”

“Phoenix?” Rainbow Dash asked, immediately noticing the change in attitude.

“I...” Smith raised his head, turning to look at them all. A purple haze started to gather around his form. “Run! Run damn you! You’re about to be-” The last words of warning vanished as Smith was taken away.

“Phoenix!” Dash yelled, looking around frantically around her. “No! Not again!”

“What was he talking about?” Dan narrowed his eyes, looking back at his crew.

“That sounded like wa warning to me!” Snake frowned, looking around himself. A lot of faces started to look around.

“Something is...” Soma was the one to sense it first. He narrowed his eyes, lifting his head to look up. “No way.” He raised his left hand, pointing at the sky. Vegeta floated overhead, his left hand pointing his palm down. His other hand moved to grasp his wrist and hold it. A large ball of energy was building. The skies turned black and gray as wind begun to make a wirlwind form, Vegeta at the center. As heads raised up to look, the ball of energy grew bigger and bigger.

“What is that thing?!” Rarity frowned.

“Find cover! Now! Go! Into the castle! I will raise the-”

The ball of energy was released.

________________________________

Barry frowned, looking up at the water as his floated in the surface of the water. Backpack trashed, his mouth lay open.

“Barry! You okay?!” Caramel yelled out.

“Thank god I got my invincibility-” Barry frowned, hearing something in the distance. He turned around to look back at the shore line. Explosions, much larger than he had been seen- Started to encompass Baltimare. Buildings once thought to be sturdy crumbled and fell.

Eddie had his hands locked with Wesker, both trying to outdo the other. Wesker had transformed, no longer caring about his appearance. If Canterlot fell- He would get his life back and he assumed his change would revert. But Eddie had also transformed into his devil mode, matching Wesker power for power.

Luthor stood over the fallen body of Zeke. Blood escaped the mouth of the fat man as Luthor’s suit kept beeping red warning lights. With the comand given to kill, Luthor struck back at the insect that dared damage his suit.

Angelo and Kefka flew through the air, trying to get a hit on the other. Both stopped though, a large flash of light coming from the direction of Canterlot.

___________________________________

“Soma! Soma!” Fluttershy yelled out, unable to see. She coughed, yellow and gray dust filling the area. She slowly stepped out from the dust cloud, blood revealed to be over her eyes. The pegasus had her left ear missing, and blood stained her face. She had gone deaf at the sound of the explosion. The last thing she saw, was Soma darting in front of her and using his force field.

“Is anypony there?!” She cried out again, dull buzzing filling her ears. It was hard to see out of one eye. She coughed again, her lungs in pain. She stopped though, feeling something against her left hoof. “Scootaloo?” Fluttershy whispered. The small pegasus filly was not breathing.

“SCOOTALOO!”

“Fluttershy?” Soma spoke up, lifting his head up. He leaned his head forward, his left hand moving to grab his right arm in his left. Unlike Fluttershy, he had only gotten some damage. Unable to hear him, Fluttershy only wailed as she wept. Frowning, Soma summoned a soul to blow away the dust and reveal what happened.

He regretted doing so.

The soul hunter was standing in a brown earth. He finally managed to make out some green behind a mound. If he flew up or jumped up into the sky, the young man would’ve found himself and what was left of his friends in a crater. But unfortunately, what he saw was much more worse.

Canterlot Castle was gone.

“Is anybody out there?!” Soma cried out, looking around himself madly now. Why couldn’t he see any body parts?!

“So much... pain,” a voice croaked out. Soma immeditealy turned to look at the voice. “Dovakiin?! How are you alive?!” He rushed foward, kneeling down to look at the fallen comrade.

“I managed... to get a ward up. Even then, it didn’t block all of it,” Dovahkiin spoke. He had been wearing his armor, and managed to lift a ward up. Since it was magic in origin, it managed to block some of the blast. But the body of the Nord was covered in scrapes, brusines, and bleeding. He was so very close to dying though. As Soma helped him up, he managed to get a potion and start healing.

“Soma! Oh thank you thank you thank you!” Soma suddenly found himself getting hugged from behind.

“Fluttershy,” Dovahkiin smiled. If she made it... His smiled was lost though. There were a lot of missing bodies, and- “Oh no.” He frowned, spotting a lot of dead bodies. Blueblood la sprawled on the ground. Johnny Bravo lay on the ground, hunched over.

“Sis?” Sweet Daedra! That was coming from Johnny!

“Applebloom?” Fluttershy turned to look at the voice, finally able to hear again. “Applebloom!” The pegasus hobbled over to Johnny’s body and rolled him a bit. The blonde’s back had been scorched, leaving only a shred of his shirt still on him. In his arms, he held the filly.

“Fluttershy?” The Apple filly coughed on, lifting her head to look around.

“Oh, Applebloom! Thank Celestia,” the pegasus hugged the filly to her chest.

“Sweet god what happened here?” Dan called out, slowly looking around. Dan, Pinkie Pie, Vergil, Terra, Shining Armor, Cadence, Travis, and Luna popped into view from nowhere.

“Oh, you guys made it...” Soma smiled, turning to look at the group.

“I managed to teleport us away for a second,” Princess Luna said, looking around. She turned her head, spotting Canterlot Castle gone. Her mouth opened slowly, her eyes growing wider as she sat on her haunches.

“Why didn’t the others teleport?”

“Johnny!” Travis looked down at the fallen human. “Where are the others?!” Soma shut his eyes, turning his head to the side.

“I don’t know. A lot of bodies are missing. My force field can only block what’s ahead of me,” Soma confessed.

“Nathan? Snake? Otacon? The others?” Dan asked, stepping forward as his eyes started to tear up.

“They didn’t have time to activate their powers I’m guessing...” Dovahkiin spoke. “Applejack?” The dragonborn turned his head to the sides. “She is not with-”

“We’re it. Forgive me, I could only teleport so many,” Luna whispered. “I was hoping Celestia and the other unicorns...” Her head hanged low, eyes closed to grit her teeth. “My sister must have tried to put a force field.”

“Twilight? Applejack? Rarity?!” Pinkie Pie frowned, looking around her as tears filled her eyes. Fluttershy brought Applebloom over and cried with her. The filly had shut her eyes, unable to think.

“If they teleported- Either they panicked and teleported randomly,” Luna said, lifting her head up. “Or they couldn’t focus on the spell.”

“Are... We it?” Shining Armor frowned, his own eyes looking around frantically. “What attacked us?! I’m going to tear it to shreds!”

“The others would’ve teleported back if they could by now. We can only hope that the random teleport must’ve taken them too far away to come back...” Candace bit her lower lip.

“What if they didn’t?” Applebloom spoke out, lifting her head. She turned to look at the direction of Johnny, who had been closest to the kids.

“Toph? Did you have to bury us so much down?!” A voice yelled out.

“Sokka?” Dan picked up his eyes, looking at the mound of earth moving up. Little Strongheart, Vash, Sokka, Braeburn, and Derpy made it up.

“Oh, you guys made it!” Little Strongheart cried out, smiling. “What was-” She stopped though, looking around at the somber mood. Her ears lowered, shutting her eyes. “We are the only ones...”

Dan moved his hands to shut. His fists begun to shake, blood dripping from his palms. Everyone turned to look at the angry one begun to shake as a yellow aura begun to appear.

“Danny?” Pinkie Pie peeked her head out.

“REVENGE!” Dan called out to the heavens, his arms picked up as his Brand glowed. “Pinkie Pie! Plan D!”

"And into her own reflection she stared, uh, yearning for one whose reflection she shared, and solemnly sweared not to be scared, at the prospect of being doubly mared!"

________________________________

Roger Smith had his eyes shut, sitting down on a stone inside the changeling cave. His hands were moved to lock his fingers against each other. Eyes closed, he leaned his head up and down as memories flooded his head. That panic warning was the last straw. He could remember his name- Phoenix Wright. Tears started to flood from his eyes. Memories of his friends and Rainbow Dash filled his mind. Hours had passed now, and he was unable to leave. He was now bound to Sombra, not Rainbow Dash.

Gilgamesh lowered over the negotiator, moving a hand to comfort him. “Such is war, my ally.” Gilgamesh turned to look at the rest. Changelings rejoinced, the other champions from Baltimare had been summoned back. Cheers and rallys filled the cavern. Luthor grinned, glad this was all over. Kefka bowed. Wesker raised his deformed hand into the air. Vegeta smirked, eyes closed. He was the one that had earned the victory.

“Why...” Phoenix whispered. The guilt teared at his chest now, finding it hard to breath. “Tell me why...”

“VENGEANCE!”

“ANNIHILATION!”

“DEVASTATION!”

“DESTRUCTION!”

“GET EM BOYS!’

“TEAR THEM APART!”

Hundreds of Dan started to flow the chamber. One by one, figures wearing a black shirt with “jerk” on them begun to fire off blast after blast at changelings.

“KILL THEM ALL!”

Vergil rushed through the changelings, using his sword to mow down enemies. a multitude of Dan’s started to jump the dragon teen. Hands and hands of exploding fingers and swords reduce their numbers.

“What the hell is going-” Exuvia looked down, finding a horn stabbed through her chest. Shining Armor had his teeth gritted, making himself visible again behind her.

“UNTIL THERE’S NONE OF THEM LEFT!”

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy rushed in, not caring they were getting attacked. Soma ruched straight for the humans, his dark purple aura of darkness corrupting his form. Death scythe in hand, he stabbed Kefka in the chest. All the remaining humans and ponies rushed the cavern to start attacking blindly.

“Oh, this will not stand!” Vegeta shouted. They wanted the Crystal Heart and vengeance so badly? He raised his left hand up, bringing his hand down to break the crystal.

“No you fool! The power will kill us-”


Humans Assemble: The End.

Bonus:

“I refuse to let this happen...” The Time Lord spoke, shutting the book closed. He turned to look back at his team.

Deadpool held Vinyl as she cried. Jay and Silent Bob stayed quiet, looking at how the spa ponies Aloe and Lotus hugged each other. Indiana Jones and Daring Do looked at each other, nodding. The Question lowered his head, finding Mare-Do-Well lifting a hoof up to his sleeve quietly. Natural Harmonia Gropius (Also known as N from Pokemon Black/White) crossed both arms on his chest as Sapphire Shores cried a little. Hay Fever coughed once, breaking the silence. Guo Huai moved a hand to comfort his partner.

“I think I speak for all of us,” Roland (Borderlands) stood up, pushing his seat back. Fleur Dis Lee picked herself to stand, nodding with him. “We will fight.”

“I make you a promise. No one will know you helped. You must keep this to yourselves. There will be no honor or glory. You won’t be heroes. Are you sure?” The Doctor asked.

“Tell us what to do.”

Author's Note:

Dear Readers- This was the bad ending to Humans Assemble. It's only one of the planned endings.
Forgive me, my editor and proofreader. I didn't want you guys to read this. I hope you understand.

This was my latest blog, explaining how the endings will work.

I did not want to deny the bad ending to those that want to read it. But it's not the ending I want. You guys already unlocked the Normal End, so the story will continue. Please, forgive me for this ending- It's the saddest and worst ending I could think of.

PreviousChapters Next