• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 21,544 Views, 2,870 Comments

Humans Assemble! - Mistershield



When Equestria is in need of Heroes, only the Avengers will do. But they are stuck with this group. Now with a mini character guide.

  • ...
71
 2,870
 21,544

PreviousChapters Next
Time Off- Part 1

Chapter 30- Time Off Part. 1


Spike raised his small left claw in the air, standing on his feet to hold a victory pose. Finally! His own human! He could care less that Jack looked so simple. He had a cool looking sword, and that hat was kinda exotic. It was a start, all the humans displayed a particular ability. He was sure that Jack would have one.

For his part, the samurai raised his brow, giving Spike a confused look. Was this tiny creature alright? He assumed he was still on Earth. Another attempt to travel back in time to find his place gone wrong again. Still, he gave the little one a chance to recover.

“Um... This is starting to look weird, isn’t it?” Spike said, finally noticing no one had said anything. Just the sound of the breeze.

“Is this common for your people?” Jack asked, moving his right hand up to rest on his knee. It was odd, this purple child reminded him of the dragons back home.

“Oh, umm... no” Spike said, quickly shaking his head to the sides and lower his arm down. He turned to look up at Jack, wondering what a samurai is.

“My name’s Spike, I am a dragon, and assistant of Twilight Sparkle at the library” the toddler dragon said, finally deciding to show some manners. Jack nodded once, looking around. He had yet to see any other creatures around. But it looked like he was in a farmstead. The smells he knew- or rather, lack thereof. No blood. No steel. No pollution. None of the typical signs that the once mighty and evil Aku had touched this land.

“You don’t talk much, huh?” Spike asked, tilting to look around. “Can you tell me about yourself?” The samurai turned his head back down, looking over at the young Spike. Jack had started to like the young dragon. Unlike all other children he had met, this one wasn’t scared to talk or waited for Jack to display signs of being open to talk to.

“What do you wish to know?” Jack asked. Being a wanderer, he had no particular hurry to head anywhere. Aku was defeated once and for all, and all he needed to do was go back home and do it again in the past.

“Well, what’s a samurai? I don’t know what that means...” Spike said, moving to sit back down. Both, dragon and human stayed quiet a second. Jack because he had to figure out how to explain things. Many of the words used to explain what a samurai was would not make sense. Spike, giving the human time to think. If he was going to be his partner, he was going to be a better partner than ponies. He waited this long, he can wait longer still.

“A samurai... Do you know of the word warrior?” Jack asked, moving his hand to rest over his sword. Spike nodded, though he only had a notion of what a warrior was from comics. “A samurai is a type of warrior elite. They are trained to read, write, battle tactics, unarmed combat, weapon combat.” Jack stopped there, giving Spike a second to see if he followed. “Well, samurais are more than just plain soldiers. We are trained to be commanders, leaders of men. But also, we live by strict code of justice and honor.”

“Is that it? You sound kind of like a knight.” Spike asked. That was pretty much standard for anypony. Jack smiled once again. Samurai he did not know, but knight he did. Much easier comparison.

“Yes, we are much like knights. There are differences, but its a bit hard to explain them,” Jack said, moving himself to stand.

“Oh. Did you need something?” Spike said, moving himself to stand up also.

“Well, I have no home here, and I am on a quest. I cannot stay” Jack explained. He moved his hand to place his weaved hat back on.

“Wait! You don’t have to go,” Spike said, raising his claw up.

“May I ask, why?”

“You better sit down again... This is going to take a long time to explain,” Spike said. Jack blinked once, wondering if the dragon knew more than he let on.

_______________________________________


Back at the center of Ponyville, the humans and ponies begun to gather together for a much needed congratulations and job well done. Otacon and the others in the ship moved down, meeting with the rest. Big Macintosh related the sensation of flight to her sister. Unfortunately, Applejack couldn’t share her brother’s enthusiasm. Samus in the meantime stayed quiet. Dr. Otacon was her contract employer, so she stayed close to him.

“So, can we find a place to talk?” Travis asked, looking around. He hated mud on his shoes. Along with the other humans, most of them were wet to the core. Hair had made many hairstyles fall flat, including manes. Lots of clothes clung against skin, and some of the less hardy humans were starting to get cold.

“Yeah, though City Hall is a bust. With that hole, it most likely flooded inside...” Mayor Mare said with a sigh. Last time, there had been no rain with the hole in the roof. Now, it had most certainly taken some water damage, plus any other broken parts, thanks to Alduin.

“Ah reckon we can use the barn back at my place, we got lots of room there,” Applejack suggested.

“Oh! Great idea! We can also have a party there!” Pinkie Pie suggested, smiling.

“I like this idea as well,” Dovahkiin suggested. “We are all wet and more than likely tired. I say we split up and give ourselves some time to meet up later.”

“The Dragonborn here is right. We need to dry up, and lots of us need to catch up on how things work here” Dan said. Unofficially, he and Travis won the tournament, so it made him de facto leader and Travis was his second. “Look, a lot of you have questions, but I think it can wait until tomorrow. We meet at the farm, do what you want until then. Sound good?”

“I agree. We woke up at dawn thanks to the attacks on Ponyville, we had that tournament, then that dragon we banished,” Soma said. It almost sounded like this was an everyday thing for him.

Blue Spy signed a bit, he wanted answers since arriving here. Attacks? But it would be bad etiquette to demand answers from people tired.

“You know, it would be nice to introduce Sephy here to Bon Bon,” Lyra said. The Cetra turned to look down at Lyra, saying nothing. Bon Bon though, could very well be the worst name he had heard this day. Even worse than Pinkie.

“Yes, I do need to oversee Ponyville residents to come back into town and assess the damages” Mayor said. She sighed, more work for her. Still, it was better than anypony dying.

“Its agreed then” Twilight Sparkle said. She turned to look over at Otacon, giving him a small smile. She was due with some much needed introductions. The engineer in turn looked over at Twilight, raising his eyebrows. The other humans and ponies nodded, they all could use some rest.

“Before we go, anyone care that Dan is leader?” Travis asked, lifting his hand to his wet hair and smooth it back. He needed some styling gel, bad. Phoenix amazingly, stayed dried thanks to the Double Phoenix Emblem.

“Yeah, I don’t feel like a rematch. Its been a long day,” Nate said. All he wanted to do was get out of his wet clothes. The former lawyer nodded, more than understanding the feeling. Dovahkiin and Soma nodded, it was more or less conceded that Dan or Phoenix were leaders.

“Umm, for you newcomers, we had a tournament to decide who was leader. Sorry guys, but Dan here is Leader of the humans, thanks to the rulers of this place...” Nate explained. Spy, Snake, Otacon, Samus, and Sokka looked around. They had missed the match ups, so it was unknown just how capable the other humans were.

“Well, its fine by me and Snake” Otacon said, speaking for his friend. Trixie walked over, waiting for her apology from Snake. She could wait a little bit longer. Snake nodded, trusting Otacon’s judgement. Neither of them made the best of leaders. Planners? Yes. Long term things? Not so much.

“Ralf, what do you say?” Sokka asked, looking up at the new friend he made.

“I saw them fight, and I know Dan can hold his own. Can’t say much about his personality though,” The Ikari warrior said. “But still, I am okay with it for now.” Sokka nodded, trusting Ralf’s opinion. Sokka for once, was glad to give up the position of planner and leader. Leading Team Avatar had been a handful. A group this strange and powerful would take time to adjust anyway.

“I am under contract. I don’t care who is leader” Samus said. She honestly didn’t, as far as she was concerned, as soon as this job was over, she was gone. Someone always needed her help, and there were more important lives at stake than ponies. The bounty hunter idly moved her hand out, petting Big Macintosh now that her armor was off. He was a cute fellow, she liked the color red.

“Ok. Do what you need to do. We meet up at... 9 am?” Nate asked, lifting his hand to look at his wrist watch. It was around 3:30 pm now.

“Um... what are we supposed to do?” Sokka asked, lifting his eyebrows. None of the new guys had money or a place to bunk.

“Spend time with your pony,” Phoenix said with a smile.

“My what now?”

________________________________________

“Are you sure about this, Teach?” Ralf asked, picking up his eyebrows. The two had walked back towards the school.

“You’re soaking wet, and your clothes are hardly something I can have you walking around in all day anyway. You are going to end up scaring some of the children...” Cherilee said, frowning a bit. It would seem she was in charge of providing for her so called champion. Wasn’t his fault, but it would be hard to provide for such a Man? Was that the word they used for males? She could only imagine what she could do to feed this fellow.

“How do you even have things that could fit me?” Ralf asked. From what he noticed, almost none of the ponies wore clothes. Did they even carry things in standard sizes, like XXL?

“Oh, we have a few things used for school plays. I think one or two of our old costumes could fit you.”

“Costumes? Well, I guess we make do...” Ralf said. He was going to keep his bandana though. No one takes that. After walking for a bit, the teacher and soldier made it to the school where they first met. Cherilee smiled, finally glad to be in a familiar setting. No more craziness or fighting. Or Crusaders. She almost felt sorry for them. The punishment Dan had in mind was beyond cruel.

“Sorry about your desk again,” Ralf said, walking inside to look at the mess.

“Its not your fault. Somepony had came in and robbed the school, so it was already a bit of a mess...” the earth pony walked over to get a push broom. She was surprised though, feeling resistance when she tried to push it. Cherilee raised her head, turning to look at the arm of Ralf. A strong grip was over the wooden handle.

“Who robbed the school?” Ralf asked, his voice low. Both eyebrows had narrowed, and his teeth clenched. The school teacher immediately froze, finding herself getting the gaze of an angry human. She backed up slowly, unable to look away from his eyes. He released the handle and stepped along with her, slowly backing her up to the wall.

“We are not sure who, they said it was changelings” Cheriee said. Unable to move back farther, she stopped when her rear was pressed against the material of the wall.

“Tell me about the changelings” Ralf demanded. His left hand moved out to press against the wall, resting his weight on the palm to lean forward. Almost as if he was possessive of her. She could feel his hot breath against her coat.

“They are bad creatures, they caused the attack on the town before and also yesterday. Remember I told you how the other humans saved the day?” Cherilee said, a small smile on her face. It was hard to think, Ralf had invaded her personal space. His face was only inches from her own now, and all he did was stare into her eyes.

“They did huh,” Ralf said, squeezing his other hand to tighten the material of his gloves against his other hand. “If they hurt you, I will-”

“No! Nopony hurt me. No one was at the school at the time” she said, trying to calm down the soldier. Tension filled her head, it was already hard enough trying to think and try to calm him down. Damnit, why did he smell so good when he was wet?

“Still, I will get them back for this. No one steals from a school” Ralf said. He finally raised himself to stand up, relaxing his eyes as he released a sigh. Those changelings would get theirs, he was going to make sure of that.

“You okay Ralf? You should go into the closet and change your clothes. The costumes are in the other door...” Cherilee said. Her head idly followed his own when he pulled it away. The teacher found herself moving without thought. Damnit, why did he pull away? Just one more second and-

“Oh, okay... You’re right. I should get out of these wet clothes,” he said. Without thinking about it, Ralf moved his hand to start removing his combat fatigues in front of her. Neither thought anything about the action. He was used to changing in front of soldiers, even those that were women. Cherilee didn’t mind, because ponies didn’t think about their own selves as being naked.

Her eyes though, betrayed her as he saw his almost naked form. Muscle could clearly be seen popping out from his skin. And the scars he had that had long ago healed only gave his physique a more macho look. She moved her tongue to lick her lips.

“I’ll be right back,” Ralf said, walking into the closet and look for something his size. Cherilee fought the urge to follow and moved back to the push broom with a sigh. She needed to get a coltfriend quickly. That, or a cold shower.

______________________________________

Many of the ponies started to return to town after a while, and among them, the Cake family. Sokka and Derpy met up with them at the town limits. Needless to say, the mother pegasus and the child unicorn embraced themselves in another hug. He said nothing, merely nodding his head in greetings to the Cakes. Those foals they had were cute, just not cute enough as otter penguin cubs.

“So, I take hugs are a big thing here?” Sokka asked. Mother and daughter were leading the teen over to their house if Ponyville.

“Oh yes! They feel so nice!” Derpy said. She lowered her head, moving to nuzzle the head of Dinky.

“They do not hug in your home Mr. Sokka?” The filly asked. Mr. Sokka had a nice ring to it. The water tribe “Mister” puffed up his chest, strutting.

“Its not manly” Sokka replied.

“What’s manly?” Derpy asked, lifting her head from her daughter.

“You know what? Forget it” he said, shaking his head to the side. Of course the word manly was not used when there was no humans around. Better try to change the conversation. “So your name’s Dinky huh? I thought it was Muffin.”

“Oh! That’s just moma’s nickname for me,” Dinky said with a smile.

“I love muffins!” Derpy replied, producing one from nowhere. Sokka had to raise his eyebrows, having never actually seen one of those.

“I’ve been meaning to ask. What’s a muffin?” Derpy and Dinky stopped immediately in their tracks, letting Sokka get ahead of them as he walked past their side. Both turned to look at him, mouths opened in shock. “What?” The teen had to stop and look at them. It felt weird for him, he had lost count of how many times he had used the word what so many times in one day.

“You don’t know what a muffin is?” Dinky asked. She had to stop and look at her mother, who had seemed to have lost her mind. Both of her eyes had remained normal now, the gold eyes trained on the young man.

“I’m assuming its a type of bread from what I can tell. Is it good?”

“Is it good?!” Derpy asked, finding her voice again.

“Oh here we go again,” Dinky said, giving a sigh.

“Dinky! To the Muffin-Cave!” Derpy raised herself to fly a few inches from the air, her wings keeping her aloft. Her right forehoof was in the air, both eyebrows lowered as her eyes betrayed her serious look and started to spin slowly. Dinky raised her own left hoof to face hoof.

“The what now?”

______________________________________

Trixie lead the way for Solid Snake, looking around town. With the ponies returning back to town, commerce could once again return. Luckily, none of the town residents could recognize her without her magician clothes. She felt odd, not having her hat and cape with her. But she did need to find clothes. Snake walking around like that was bringing lots of attention.

“Why are they looking at me like that?” Snake asked, looking around. The stealth agent narrowed his eyes, feeling the odd stares that the mares were giving him. The sneak suit Otacon had made gave no imagination to his rear, but Snake had no idea. It felt like he was wearing nothing at all. Trixie didn’t either, she just assumed it was because of his strange get up.

“I think we can buy you something here,” Trixie said to lift her head up to look at a tailor shop. While the Carousel Boutique was for mares, the colts in town had to visit the Stud Warehouse.

“The Stud’s Warehouse. You’ll like the way you look, I guarantee it,” Snake read out loud. Luckily, Trixie still had the bits used to pay off her guide job for the changelings. With any luck, she could also get a room for them at the Comfort Mare’s Inn. She was sure she could get refunded anyway with the vouchers the Mayor Mare handed them all. Thanks to the added appearance of humans, there were less vouchers to go around.

“Well, this way. Are you sure you did not want to bring Otacon along?” The blue unicorn asked, opening the door for them both.

“No. It seems that this Twilight Sparkle wanted Otacon all to himself for some odd reason,” Snake said. He walked through the door and stepped inside to look around. “Trixie I’m sorry.”

“Oh.. right. You owed me an apology.” Trixie walked in, turning to look up at her so called partner. In a way, she was glad that he had not ended up with Otacon. He seemed submissive enough, and the Great Trixie liked to be in charge. But there was something about also finding herself weak and in the strong commanding presence of Snake made her question what she indeed wanted from a stud.

“What can I do for you all?” A sale clerk walked up to them.

“Yes. See what you can do for... “Trixie stopped there, turning to look at Snake. She had no idea what to call him. Snake was an awful name.

“David. My name’s David,” Snake said with a nod.

“Yes, help David look a bit more presentable.”

_____________________________________

“Thanks again Samus!” Phoenix said, lifting his right arm up to wave goodbye at Samus and Big Macintosh. Thanks to Twilight, a cloud walking spell had been placed on him. Rainbow Dash was leading her partner to the large cloud house she had.

“Why do you think Twilight was so anxious to see us off? She was the one to suggest the cloud spell,” Dash said, walking on the clouds like she was on stable ground.

“I think it was Dr. Emmerich,” Phoenix answered, taking a tentative step. It was odd.. One would think that stepping on the fluffy and soft nearly unstable clouds would have him sinking. Yet here he was, walking as if had been on ground.

“Oh. You think she wants Quality time with her champion?” Dash asked, giving him a wink.

“More like interview, knowing Twilight,” Phoenix said. He finally felt comfortable and started to walk over to the very large house. “Speaking of which, why were you blushing so much when she suggested I come spend the night?” She froze in mid step, blushing a bit as he turned to look at him.

“I er... Look, I am just going to be honest. I never had a guy come over,” Dash answered honestly. Phoenix picked up his eyebrows, a bit surprised by the news.

“Really?”

“Look, its not like I get hit on by colts or studs, heck even a few mares have. But I am not into dating, and it seems a lot of those ponies have the wrong idea about me,” Rainbow Dash said. She lost her blush, walking back to step inside her cloud home.

“Dashie...” Phoenix said, his voice low. He personally had no idea what that could mean. Who knows how Equestrian dating habits worked. The black haired man raised his hand to look at his Double Phoenix mark again, knowing she had been the one to thank. “Look Dash, if you want me to get a room in an Inn or something-”

“No!” Rainbow Dash immediately flew out of her house, causing the man to fall back and land on the clouds.

“Whoa there!” Phoenix said, finding himself looking up at her face. She had both eyes narrowed, looking straight into his eyes.

“Look.. I- I want you to stay. I... “She stopped there, moving her right hoof up to hold the back of her head. “I owe you a lot, but that’s not it though,” Rainbow Dash said with a sigh. “You’re so cool, brave, responsible, smart, and even look nice in your suit. I like the color at least.”

“Dash?” Phoenix asked, moving himself to sit up. What was going on here?

“When I thought you were going to die, I felt like breaking. Every time you compliment me I feel giddy and want more. I think I like you Phoenix Wright.” She picked up her head to land on the cloud. “And I know you just see me as some hot shot stuntmare, but-” She found her mouth shut, Phoenix moving his hand out to keep it closed for her.

“Dash, I think I know what you are trying to tell me. But I can’t accept your feelings...” he replied, lowering his hand and head.

“Why not? Is it about Trucy? Is it because I am a pegasus?” She asked, immediately moving her face away to frown at him.

“I’m not good enough for you. Every relationship I ever had never ends up well,” Phoenix confessed, looking down. Her eyebrows lifted up, shocked at the news. Who in their right minds would not want to date this guy!?

“What?! That’s nuts!” She cried out. “Any mare in Equestria would be throwing themselves at you if they knew you the way I do!” Rainbow Dash looked at the ground, trying to make sense of things.

“Its true Dash. I am not always the awesome hero you think I am. Only in trials or when lives are at stake do I shine. In reality, I live a very normal and boring life...” Phoenix said, lifting his gaze up.

“Well I don’t care. From this moment on, we’re dating!” Dash said, eyes determined.

“What? Rainbow Dash you can’t be serious,” Phoenix said, moving himself to stand up. There was that whole age gap thing. To the former lawyer, it almost felt like he was a college professor and Rainbow Dash was the student with a crush. How old was she anyway?

“Why not? Don’t you like me?” Rainbow Dash asked, lifting her head to look up at his eyes.

“Well I do like you-”

“Then its settled! Next time we see our friends, we are telling them we are dating!” Rainbow Dash shut her eyes and turned around to look back into her house. “Besides, we’re not like Dan and Pinkie. Its just dating. I just want a shot.”

“A shot? At what, me? I still don’t get it....” Phoenix said to follow behind her.

“Yeah, a shot. You almost died today, being a real hero. Something I had to learn the hard way. If I don’t take my shot, I will regret it for the rest of my life.” Rainbow Dash turned to look at him, smiling once more.

“Alright. Fine. You win. But don’t come crying to me when you find me reading a paper and not wanting to do anything.” Phoenix said, crossing his arms on his chest. She moved to fly up, leaning her head in to kiss his cheek. The human immediately blushed. Her so called lips felt warm and soft.

“Don't worry. You aren’t the only one that has to work to get me. I have to work to get you too.”

_____________________________________

Travis closed both of his eyes, laying his head back on the large and soft pillow supplied for his bed chamber. For some odd reason, the servants of the castle had selected a room close to Princess Luna’s own. It was an odd thing though, someone had decided to give him royal blue satin sheets and coloring to his bedroom instead of the red he had requested. The assassin got up and walked over to a chair to look down at it. Odd, somehow, the chair was made to his size, yet he was sure no one had asked for his measurements.

“Weird... its like they expect me to go and visit the princess’s at night...” Travis stopped for a moment, slapping his forehead. Did they get the idea because Luna kept calling him knight? Was that some innuendo for boy toy?

Actually, he could live with that. If she wasn’t a pegi-uni-pony thing.

But that could easily be remedied. His hands moved to take his jacket off and slip it around the chair. On the edge of the bed was a set of blue colored satin robes. At least they weren’t pjs, he prefered to sleep in just his boxers. Still, it was better than nothing. Travis moved to slide the rest of his clothes off, leaving himself in his anime girl band boxers. In just a few moments, he was going to his dream world, where all his fantasies and dreams would come true.

And Princess Luna would be all his, and she would do whatever he said.

Travis walked over to the bed’s right side, moving to slide his sunglasses off and set them on the nightstand. Blue covers be damned, he was going to get what he wanted. The assassin moved to lay down on the bed, large grin on his face. Real satin sheets, nothing like the simply cotton ones in his old bed. The texture and softness was beyond comparison. The only thing that came close was the body pillow of his favorite anime girl on it. Soon enough, our hero quickly fell asleep.

A few moments later, Travis opened both of his eyes opened with a start. He turned to look around himself. He was in his clothes again! Even his gloves and sunglasses were back in place. Both of his feet were standing in a strip club he had seen often in movies. Only a single chair could be seen on the black floor though.

“Travis?” A voice spoke from behind the curtain.

“Luna?” He asked, turning to look at the typical sparkly curtain. He could see nothing, just a white spotlight on the center of stage.

“Travis... are you sure about this?” The voice spoke, refusing to be seen on stage.

“You said anything right? This is my dream. Do it!” Travis spoke that last part in a deep and low voice. He walked over to the chair and sat down on it, lifting his head to look up. The chair was large enough that he could move both of his arms drape on the backside. He leaned forward, spreading both of his legs open and smile.

“I... I understand, my knight,” Luna said. Her mood was hard to read, but she sounded very embarrassed. A hand, a human one, the color of cream wearing black ribbon and white lace moved forward to spread the curtain opened. The left leg stepped forward slowly, revealing a petite black high heel. Humanized Luna stepped out slowly, dressed in a maid uniform. French style.

Black bodice that hugged her curved form, with a skirt that was short. It only reached to the top of her thighs. A large red ribbon was tied around her midsection, giving her chest a modest increase of bust size. White lace trimmed the edge of the material of her black uniform. A thin white apron was worn around her shoulders, hiding her cleavage from view. A black diadem with white lace was worn on her head, the rest of her midnight blue hair cascading down her back and side. Both of her cheeks were red, accenting the deep color of her eyes.

“Wow.”

Travis immediately sat straight, his attention caught. This was just like his dream. The right hand moved from the back of his chair to his face. A quick flick of his wrist removed the yellow tinted sunglasses in order to get a better view of her face. Maid Luna now, raised her left hand up to brush her hair behind her ear, unable to lift her gaze up. All she could see was his feet at the bottom of the stage

“Luna... lift your head,” Travis commanded, his voice low but losing the deep tone it had before. “I wasn’t kidding when I said that tonight you were mine...”

“Yes... Master,” Luna said, lifting her chin up. Slowly she could see his forelegs, and then his thighs. The shadow over her eyes vanished, exposing her eyes into view. His hands were resting on his thighs, and then she could see his face. Without his glasses, she could now see his predatory glance. Even in the darkened strip club, she could feel those eyes burning into her own.

“Beautiful,” Travis said, the smile on his face opening it up to reveal his pearly whites. “What are you waiting for? You know what comes next, right? I whispered it into your ear.”

“Yes Master” Luna replied, her voice losing some of the meek in it. Her blush had deepened, the ting almost spreading out to her entire face. “Is this what you want?”

“More than anything in world, this or the next.”

Maid Luna nodded, moving her hands up in front of herself. The fingertips touched each other, the gloves sliding slightly against each other. She took another step forward, the stoplight following her movements. Both of her eyes closed, almost afraid of what was coming next. Travis relaxed his smile, instead getting anxious. No matter how many times this scene played in his head, this was the first time he would get to live it.

Maid Luna picked up her hands, moving them to her neck level as her fingers turned to wrap around each other, almost in a prayer position.

“When you walk away

You don't hear me say

"Please, oh baby, don't go"

Simple and clean

Is the way that you're making me feel tonight

It's hard to let it go


Princess Luna sang, with just the sound of a single guitar playing music. Her head and hips swayed slowly side to side with each new stanza. Travis’s mouth moved with her own, mouthing the lyrics. A single tear moved down from the side of his eye.

The assassin stayed quiet, listening to Luna singing Simple and Clean.

This was his dream, one that finally came true.


Author’s Note: They can’t all be stories about fights, now there can they? I do got a romance tag up there. LyonAzakura proofread this chapter again.

PreviousChapters Next