• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 21,539 Views, 2,870 Comments

Humans Assemble! - Mistershield



When Equestria is in need of Heroes, only the Avengers will do. But they are stuck with this group. Now with a mini character guide.

  • ...
71
 2,870
 21,539

PreviousChapters Next
Fallout

Chapter 62- Fallout


All humans! Attack or get away!” Dan cried out through the phone.

“You!!!” Travis raised his head, his left hand snapping to grab his beam saber from his belt. “You tried to kill my bro?! You are so dead!” Travis snapped himself into dark side mode, his own Burning Spirit Brand flashing red. Entering the negative zone, the assassin slipped through the others in a slow march towards the sun princess. Luna was locked out from his negative zone effect. Even to Vergil’s demonic heritage, the red jacket fellow was fast.

“Travis!” Luna called out, too late to stop him though. The others moved in slow motion to the assassin, but he didn’t care. His thumb flipped the beam weapon on, igniting the area red in the negative zone.

“Fuck!” Travis raised the weapon with both his hands to point the sword at the sun guide‘s neck.

“Well, may as well join in,” Vergil said to draw his sword out.

“You!” Travis shouted, stabbing the beam through Princess Celestia’s neck. He then landed on the ground and raised his arm up to slide the weapon up and proceed to split Celestia in half.

Vash fired off round after round of exploding Angel Arms.

Ash revved up the chainsaw to frown down at the ponies working in the hospital.

Dovahkiin begun to shout left and right, summoning dragons to invade Ponyville.

Merchant took his rocket launcher and begun to fire left and right.

Soma activated his dark aura, allowing himself to transform back into younger Dracula.

Snake and Samus drew their weapons to lay suppressing fire and pull Otacon away.

Sephiroth moved both arms out to grasp the moon from the sky and bring it to fall onto the planet.

Dan stood in a blazing inferno, looking down and laughing as Equestria burned.

***************************************************

“Oh, I’d better not...” Distant Star shuddered a few times, trying to get that image out of his head. But that is what would most likely happen if he told what he knew to the others. Even Vergil may join in. He was just glad he was the only one that could hear what was going on through the phone. And the worst part, it made him shudder in a good way. Oh, the chaos that could be had! He shut both eyes, trying to sort out the thoughts going a mile a minute.

Save the ponies?

Create a new flavor or peanut butter?

Give into the chaos?

Bake cupcakes made from kumquats and a pickle barrel?

Have Samus start rounding up the teams to one place?

Invent TV?

Have the Doctor and Snape step up?

Slap Celestia on her rump?

Find the Doctor and Snape and take them to real a chaos school?

Summon vegetable zombies and coat them in creamy warm cheddar cheese?

There was so much at stake, and yet he couldn’t bring up the brilliant symphony that was his mind in his dragon form. Better save Celestia though. Every endgame scenario running in his mind, she was there. Not sure why, but in some scenarios, she was tied up. Think though... When nothing was at stake and when he didn’t have to think, nothing happend. The second he gets an idea, his mind is flooded by 30 thoughts at once. Need to kill some of them.

“Distant Star?” Princess Celestia asked, lifting her head a bit. “Are you going to tell us why you threw the phone off?”

“Eureka!” Distant shouted up and jumped out to grab Jack by his cheeks and plant a big wet sloppy kiss on his lips. Vergil’s eyebrows shot up, bit shocked by this. He was not the only one, as the others either gaped or were shocked into stun mode. The samurai’s eyes had opened wide, both arms at each side to shake up and down as his breath was stolen. Spike only managed to turn his head to the side and vomit for the fourth time in the last two days.

“The hell was that?!” Travis finally shouted, his right hand up to the side of his head.

“I finally killed the voices in my head! I can finally think!” Distant smiled, pulling away from the Jack. The samurai raised his left arm to his lips, wiping his mouth clean from horse lips.

“Was that necessary?!?” Spike asked, turning back to frown at the scene. Least he could talk again.

“I had to do something chaotic, so my mind would shut down. I don't have much time...” Distant moved to pick up the discarded octo-phone to place it back on. “Everyone but Team Baltimare... Shut up! Call back in 30 minutes!”

“Are you sure this is wise?” Terra raised her left eyebrow to look over at the samurai.

“Well it was that or kiss Johnny Bravo. Where is he and Blueblood?”

Outside of the Canterlot castle, Johnny and his partner were walking down a sidewalk, enjoying the Prince’s newfound swagger. A light purple pegasus wearing a mail uniform descended on the two. A large box being carried between two other pegasi flew after them.

“Package for humans of Team Canterlot...” The mail pegasus said. He landed on the ground with a smile.

“I'ma human...” Johnny Bravo said to lift his left hand up. The pegasus moved to have Johnny sign for the package.

“What is it?” Blueblood asked to look down at the crate.

“The slip says weapons and gear for the new humans in Team Canterlot. Some guy named Dovahkiin..” The blond human said. He walked over to open the crate with a crowbar supplied by the pegasi. He leaned over to look inside. “Ooohh... More shiny things....” Johnny moved in to pull out a magical staff.

“What is that?” Blueblood tilted his head to the side. It resembled a pimp cane.

“Its called ‘Wabbajack.’ Dunno what it does...” Johnny said to wave the thing. A spell shot flew from the tip of the wand to hit the mail pony. After a second, it turned into a sweet roll.

*************************************************

“But...” Sokka frowned, still reading the rest of this paper to himself. This was all bad stuff... And how could he even read this? This was not written in any Elemental Nation writing he has looked at. He turned to look at the rest of his team. Ash had his chin pointed down a bit, his metal hand shaking as he forced himself not to grab his chainsaw. Dovahkiin turned to look at the ponies, examining them in a silent, new light.

“Didya say, Princess Celestia? Lemme see that!” Applejack demanded as she moved to the list.

“Alright, fine, we got some crisis to sort out. Team Ponyville out,” Sokka sighed to sign off.

*************************************************

“What about me?! Our team leader is gone!” Toph cried out. Did that changeling change its heartbeat? And who was trying to kill who?

“Where’s Phoenix?!” Rainbow Dash asked again to look around quickly. She flapped both wings to shoot up and look around.

Toph, find one of the humans and inform them. Its important to keep Appleloosa calm. If that changeling escaped, more may come,” Otacon warned from his end. “And, maybe one of the humans can help you look for Phoenix.”

“I... Guess,” Toph said with a frown. What else could she do? Maybe one other humans knew more info, and it was important to report the changeling was gone. “Rainbow Dash! We need to talk to the other humans.”

“Hang in there Toph. You and Team Baltimare are the ones that are in trouble. Team Espionage out.”

***************************************************

“I don’t like this at all! There’s too much going on at the same time- Its all so chaotic,” Twilight added that last part with emphasis. She sat down, finally clearing her head. Unfortunately, she did something she had not wanted to ever, ever do.

She was thinking like Dan.

“What do you mean?” Otacon added. His own mind was trying to think, wondering what else was going on.

“That voice we all heard was Discord. While Princess Celestia has allowed him to wander around- Why can we hear him now? We all know he can talk to Merchant...” Twilight moved her right hoof up. “And why are we getting this info now? When we are all split up? We all gathered the humans to be champions and help us- Why would Princess Celestia herself kill one of the champions she asked for in the first place?”

“I don’t like this either,” Snake finally said after lowering his gun. “But- Who else knew about Nate’s poisoning attack?”

“Other than the humans and ponies in the teams...” Samus lowered her eyebrows. “Only the medical ponies.”

“There’s either a changeling spying on us-”

“Or a betrayer....” Trixie turned her head to look over at Otacon, her eyes closed halfway.

***********************************************

“I don't think we got 30 minutes!” Nate shouted through to get behind Soma.

Dan moved his right hand up to hold the changeling horn he had cut off on his first skirmish with the changelings.

THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!” Dan shouted out, his Brand burning around the black horn.

“Soma!” Fluttershy rushed to stand behind her partner, looking around at the panicked ponies. She should really start considering calling Soma the most dangerous being in all Equestria. The title rightfully belonged to Dan. “We got trouble!”

“IT’S BURNING GRIP IS TELLING ME TO DEFEAT YOU ALL!” He moved his left hand to grip the horn with both hands. Both of his eyes narrowed to inspect as the changelings in the sky begun to hesitate.

“What is Dan up to?” Rarity called out to look up at Nate. “And what’s this about your attack?!?”

TAKE THIS!” Dan opened his eyes wide to focus his power into the magical horn. The gold glow of his aura formed to engulf the horn and make it grow in size. “MY LOVE! MY ANGER! AND ALL OF MY SORROW!

“Dan, whatever you’re doing, do it now! I can’t hold the Final Guard forever!” Soma shouted.

SHINING FINGER SWORD!” Dan erupted all of his aura at once to make a yellow aura volcano explode from his spot as his sword expanded in over 30 feet in length.

GO!” Dan moved both arms to swing his sword horizontally to smack into the changelings and send them to the ground.

GO!” He raised his arm up to swing the sword skyward and knock those still flying into barrel rolls and plummet to the ground.

GO!” He shouted one final time, swinging his sword in a downward angle slice to get the remaining changelings into a spiraling vortex. The ponies and humans could only catch glimpses of light flashing outside the train cabin and through the narrow entrance that was the cabin entrance. Even the roaring of a train traveling rapidly was drowned out by Dan’s actions. Soma trembled.

“Soma?” Fluttershy moved her head down to duck behind her mane. Was his dark aura wanting to envelope Dan again?

“This... Power inside me. It’s trying to tell me something,” Soma whispered. Dan lowered both his hands, breathing in and out through his mouth as his aura vanished. But his Brand was still glowing. The ponies pushed themselves to send themselves against the walls of the cabin as he walked back inside.

“Dan, you ok?” Nate asked as he still hand the octo-phone in his left hand.

“I’m fine! Never felt better!” Dan called out, smiling. He held his right hand out to take the phone as his other hand moved to use his other hand and put the horn away. “Is it time for the check in, right?” Nate nodded and took a step back as Dan slipped the octo-phone on.

“Danny?” Pinkie Pie slowly walked up to him, not sure where her voice had gone.

“This is Dan,” He said in his most pleasant voice. “Can I talk to Celestia?”

One moment please!” Discord said. After a moment...

This is Celestia. I assure you Dan that-”

“Don't say another goddamn word! Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - One word! Just one - I will kill myself!”

“Dan!” Pinkie Pie shouted, shutting both eyes close to cry and hold him tightly against herself. He ignored her as his element coursed through his veins.

“And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you, this anger engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of ponies screaming” Dan shouted through the phone at the top of his lungs. The small human could not hold back his rage as his eyes were open wide in rage as a vein pulsed visibly from his forehead.

“Please Danny!” Pinkie Pie opened her eyes, only able to see through blurry tears. “Don’t do this!”

“As though from a great distance- A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows! As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated! Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I WILL SING THE SONG THAT ENDS EQUESTRIA!” As he said this last part, his Brand started to flare up again.

“Holy shit...” Nate said in a low voice.

“That power inside me is telling me to never to get near Dan again, or it will surrender my power to him as the new Dark Lord,” Soma said to duck down and hug Fluttershy to himself.

“The only reason I don’t do this now, is because something tells me there’s more to this story.” Dan stopped a moment to look at Pinkie Pie. His left hand moved to hold the back of her mane. “And because Pinkie Pie has been enough through today. And if I find out you were behind this... Run! Run and hide! For all the good it will do you! Now put someone else on the phone!”

***********************************************

“You ok there, Celestia?” Distant Star raised his eyebrows to look at the princess. Her mouth was open wide.

“I....” The alicorn turned to look around at the others. “I have to go...”

“Somepony help!” Blueblood shouted out. “We transformed a pony into a sweet roll!”

“Ok, that was just weird. What else could go wrong?” Distant Star asked with a frown.

___________________________________

Team Ponyville frowned, looking around at each other. Applejack turned to look at the other ponies when she was done reading the list.

“You tried to eat a baby pony?!” Derpy shouted out loud to look at Sokka.

“Of course not!” Sokka shouted, moving his left arm to sweep out in front of himself in denial. “It was a young saber-tooth moose lion I named it Foo Foo Cuddlypoops. And tried, I never actually did it!”

“You tried to eat a baby? A baby?!?” Carrot Top shouted out loud, moving to stand in front of the colts and fillies.

“I was starving, and it was a predator! Why am I even defending myself?! This was a long time ago when I was still young!”

“Dovah? Is... this true?” Applejack lowered the paper to look up at her so called perfect partner. “Yer a thief, and dun did all those nasty things?” She asked in a low voice.

“I am,” Dovahkiin said to stand up and cross both arms on his chest. He did not regret doing so, running a campaign and trying to buy all those properties in Skyrim took a lot of cash.

“When were you planning to share this!” Applejack shouted, lifting the list to snarl at him. “A thief leader? Ya steal and extort from good, honest people?!”

“What I do in my home world is none of your concern. Thief I may be, but you are no one to judge me!” Dovahkiin raised his left hand to make a fist. “You do not know of Skyrim nor its ways!”

“And ya think it’s alright not to tell us?! You’re... My partner’s a thief,” Applejack lowered her voice and her head. She brought a thief into her home! With Lil Applebloom and the rest of her family.

“Well, this is turning out just peachy. Do you have any problems with me?” Ash turned to look down at Mayor Mare. She simply shook her head to the sides.

“I know... About your past. You talked when you’re drunk. Its not your fault,” She said. “But I’m more worried about the other humans. Did you know Dovahkiin was a thief?”

“Not that part, but I do know about the other humans. They admitted their backgrounds,” Ash said to lift his head. Slowly the team was being divided. Humans on one side, even with Kuki just looking between the adults.

“So this stuff if true? Then did somepony try to kill Mr. Nate?” Rumble asked to look over at his partner.

“Get away from the humans, Rumble...” Carrot Top said. Derpy just stood in place, unable to look at Sokka. Dinky made her way to her momma and hugged her close. She had brought a monster into her home that would try to eat babies...

“Hey- Leave the kid alone! They’re innocent in all this!” Ash took a step foward to place it on Kuki’s shoulder. “I’m still more worried about Nate’s attack!”

“But Princess Celestia wouldn’t do that!” Applejack stopped arguing with Dovah to look at Ash.

“How do you know?” Dovahkiin asked. Royalty... They would always have their loyal followers. “Has she not done things without explaining them? I recall some of them...”

“Things?” Sokka raised an eyebrow.

“There was imprisoning her own sister, not always explaining herself, even when lives are in danger. She’s yet to send actual police in this town though there’s so much danger thanks to Everfree, and a bunch of other stuff....” Everyone turned to look at Ash. “What? My partner’s the Mayor. She likes to talk when she’s drunk too...” The Mayor winced.

“Everyone stop! We have to check in soon! I-” Sokka stopped talking, looking at Derpy as she flew to take Dinky away. “Derpy?”

“We have to go...” She whispered. “Ponies are coming.”

“What?” Sokka turned his head to look at a few ponies running at them. “Kuki! Where did you get this?!” He asked to point at Applejack’s paper.

“They’re being passed out in town and other places,” Kuki spoke, waving her arms up and down.

“We are looking over the colts and fillies...” Mayor Mare said with a look of horror gathering on her face.

“Shit!” Ash swore. This was bad. “If they are mad at us, what do you think they will do to the kids?!?”

“Everybody, split up!” Sokka moved his right arm out. “We’ll meet... Think think think! Outside Ponyville, I saw a grove of butterflies! Lots of em! Find the kids if you can! Don't fight...” He stopped talking, turning to look at the little ponies. “On second thought, don’t meet there! Head to the mountain where Team Espionage is! Ash, get the kids! Dovahkiin, find Merchant! Go! Go!”

“What about...” Ash stopped, looking down at their pony partners.

“Don’t worry about us! Just go!” Applejack cried out.

“Applejack, you still-” Dovahkiin raised his eyebrows in shock.

“Ah gave my word to Princess Celestia and Twilight to look after ya’ll. Git! We can talk later!” She rushed out to meet the ponies coming. He turned to Sokka and begun to dash shout away.

“She’s right... Go, now! I will try to calm them down!” Mayor Mare turned to look at Ash one more time. Ash nodded at her, and started to run.

“Kuki, lets get the kids!” Unable to stop, he rushed to pick down Kuki into his arms and run. She started to cry, looking back on Rumble as he stared in shock.

“Be good Rumble!” She shouted, lifting a hand to wave at him. The colt pegasus blinked twice, not sure how he should be feeling now. He was finally getting used to her hugs...

___________________________________

“Alright Otacon, what do we do?” Snake lowered his gun to frown. He turned a second to look at the ponies. Trixie was not from Ponyville, and he had spent almost every waking moment with her. While she was most likely suspect for the mole, he doubted it. Trixie was stuck up, but was not a blabbermouth.

“I... Twilight. Is there any grain of truth to what Sokka said?” Otacon moved to sit down on the ground, moving both hands to rub them together.

“Of course not! Princess Celestia would never kill anypony! How dare you-” She stopped talking, feeling a barrel pointed at the side of her head.

“Samus!” Big Macintosh had his mouth open in shock.

“He asked a question... And I think you should remember who you’re addressing,” Samus moved her arm away from Twilight.

“I’m... I’m sorry,” Twilight shut both her eyes, frowning a bit. While she would defend the princess till her last breath, it was no reason to lash out at the humans. “I know its not your fault.”

“Forget about it, Samus. She’s just defending her ruler. Trixie did make a point though. If Princess Celestia is not behind Nate’s attack... Who would spread the rumors?”

“The medical ponies? Would they do this to get revenge for the hospital?” Snake asked. “They are the only ones that knew he was attacked outside from our group.”

“I... Don’t think so,” Twilight opened her eyes to frown. She had to clear her head and think rationally. They had to decipher this like a mystery now. If they could prove that Celestia was innocent, she may be spared from the wrath of Dan. “They take their patient confidentiality seriously. And Nurse Redheart is not in Ponyville anyway, she was sent to Baltimare to retrieve some much needed medical supplies after the hospital went down.”

“I doubt its any of the humans. From what I could tell, we’ve been with our partners every waking moment,” Samus lifted her left hand up to bring up her computer. “Same goes for the ponies... Oh please stop looking at me like that, Big Mac! Its my job to make sure Otacon’s ok.” Big Mac huffed and continued to give her the silent treatment, but with a frown on his face.

“Then this could very well be a changeling anti-propaganda campaign. They want to separate us from the ponies,” Otacon added. “We stay here, and wait for the next check in. Then we make a plan.” They all nodded and moved off the road to sit down. “Come to think... Is Merchant ok? He’s just with Junebug. A perfect chance to ambush him.”

_______________________________________

“Thank you for buying these properties, Mr. Pasta!” The real estate earth pony moved a hoof out to shake Pasta’s left hand. “And because you are our heroes, I made sure I gave you a good price. With what so many attack in town now, lots of ponies are selling their homes to move.”

“Always a pleasure doing a business with another merchant. I have big plans for Ponyville,” Pasta said to take his hand back. He then took the deeds he had just signed, smiling under his scarf.

“Normally I wouldn’t sell to strangers without a reference from the Mayor, but you had her vouchers and Junebug as personal reference,” The green earth mare smiled at Junebug.

“That’s wonderful! Now... Do you hear that?” Junebug raised her eyebrows. “Sounds like shouting.”

“Merchant!” Dovahkiin kicked the door down to the real estate office to look inside. “I’ve found you! We must go!”

“Hold on a minute there, stranger! I just... You formed an angry mob, didn’t you?”

“How did you know?” Dovahkiin asked. He had managed to find Merchant thanks to a quest prompt that finally showed up. Merchant sighed and moved to stand up and place the deeds into his jacket.

“Sorry darling. Sounds like unpleasant business. You better stay.”

“What’s going on?” Junebug asked, getting worried.

“No time!” Dovahkiin nabbed Merchant and took off.

_____________________________________

“Okay, 30 minutes,” Shining Armor nodded. He then turned to Vergil. The half devil moved to take the phone off and inspect the thing for a moment.

“You mean to tell me this... Sweet Roll was once a pony?” Princess Cadance blinked to look down at the partly bitten treat. “Why did you bite it?”

“One second Johnny was waving a stick around- Then poof! A ray hit the pony and this happened! And I’m having servants bring in things the other humans sent us....”

While Terra and her partner dealt with Johnny and Blueblood, Distant Star was slapping Celestia across the face.

“Snap it out! Running won’t solve the problem!”

“Stop slapping my sister!” Princess Luna rushed over to Distant Star and pushed him away.

“Yes, do stop that.” The others turned to look up at the Doctor and Snape walked into view. “I do not condone the hitting of a woman.” Snape stopped though, looking at the new Discord. “Star Swirl? No... Discord?” Snape raised an eyebrow and moved down. The others stayed quiet as the new set of humans moved closer to the group.

“Ah, Snape, finally. Someone with reason in their heads. We got little time-”

“What happened to you?” The wizard moved his right hand out to poke Discord’s hat. “It looks just like your father’s...”

“I’m ok now,” Princess Celestia spoke, releasing a breath of air. She raised an eyebrow when the Doctor started to monitor her head with the sonic screwdriver. “Doctor?”

“You’re alright. Stay calm now. We... Oh do excuse us. I’m The Doctor, the champion of Princess Celestia. The fellow in black is the wizard Severus Snape, champion of- Discord?” The Doctor also raised an eyebrow at his new appearance. “Fascinating.”

“Doctor who?” Terra asked as she joined in.

“Just the Doctor, actually...” Spike answered.

“Shut the Fuck Up!” Travis shouted, moving both his arms out to frown. “Jack! Take care of this already!” The Samurai stopped brushing his teeth to look over at the others. He spit out the mouthwash and finally got the taste of pony out of his mouth.

“Travis is correct. We have precious little time to sort out things. First, welcome fellow champions,” He nodded to greet the new humans. The samurai took an instant liking to Snape. He was not sure why, but his instincts told him to stay far away from the Time Lord.

“We know you already through Discord, so you do not have to introduce-”

“You’re Discord?!?” Johnny Bravo interrupted to look at Distant Star’s body. “Stay out of my head!”

“Stop hitting yourself!” Discord frowned as his horn glowed to make Johnny punch himself. “Oh that never gets old...”

“Discord?” Blueblood shouted out loud. “But...”

“Enough of this. Celestia, what is wrong?” Jack asked. “What was the final thing?”

“Ah yes. Dan knows that I was-” She was suddenly silenced with a pink cupcake in her mouth.

“Now, now, spoilers!” Discord smiled. Oh, he would have to thank Pinkie Pie properly. Why hadn’t he think of this? “I want to tell you Celly, Travis here is related to Nate.” Princess Celestia stopped coughing on the cupcake to open her eyes and look over at Travis.

“How do you know about that? And yeah, Nate’s my bro,” Travis added. “What’s going on?”

“I see... Forgive me, Mr. Touchdown. I tried to have your bro-” and another cupcake in the mouth. Even Snape now slapped his forehead, joining in with the chaotic god. Princess Luna turned to look at Travis as he shrugged.

“One thing at a time now. I am going to tell you a story,” Discord said. “Everyone gather in.”

_____________________________________

“Dan Mandel! Don’t you ever! And I mean ever! Talk about doing something awful to yourself!” Pinkie Pie shouted to look at Dan’s face. Each one of her hooves rested on his shoulders. It seems her hair changed back to its poofy form, finally feeling better. The terrified ponies couldn’t only stare in shock at the pink pony commanded the entity of anger incarnate.

“Stop it, Pinkie Pie! It was just an expression! I just wanted her to know how serious I was!” Dan frowned, but moved his right hand to hold his head.

“You ok, Dan? I think you had a concussion,” Fluttershy spoke up. “We used one of the medicines in the supplies...” She stopped talking, looking as the conductor opened the other doorway.

“We got trouble! Changelings just took off ahead from us!”

“But why would-”

Boom!

Everyone inside the cabin shook at the final bomb exploded. Soma got up, rushing to the open window and looked outside. His face turned to look back inside. “The changelings! They blew out the tracks ahead!”

“At the speed we’re going...” Nate opened his eyes to look at Dan.

“Separate the cabin from the locomotive! Emergency brakes!” Dan shouted. “Everyone get to the center of the cabin!”

“But the engineer!” Conductor was pushed aside by Soma and he rushed through. Nate snapped to attention and rushed over to the front of the cabin. He grasped the locking mechanism and snapped it open to seperate themselves from the fuel car.

“We’re still going too fast!” Dan frowned.

“What about Soma?!” Fluttershy raised her head to look over at Soma’s vanished form.

_____________________________________

“Merde!” Spy frowned. Still separated from the rest of the rodeo team, he was the first human Toph and Rainbow Dash could find.

“I don’t know what that means, but we have to find Phoenix!” Rainbow Dash frowned. “You got his Brand right?! Can’t you use it to feel him?”

“I- “ Spy raised his hands up to feel the back of each one with his fingers. “Toph, you go and mention this to ze mares. They can look while ze others compete. Rainbow Dash, we will go find Sephiroth. We rendez-vous in the jail! Go!”

“Right!” Toph took off as Spy rushed over with Rainbow Dash towards the jail.

“Can you feel him at least?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“I do feel him!” Spy smiled down at the pony. “Have hope!” Spy raised his left hand to take off his glove and make his Brand glow. His single phoenix was shinning bright blue. But it was a lie. Spy knew a very important fact. Sometimes, to keep hope alive...

You have to lie.

_____________________________________

“Herngh...” Gilgamesh, the Weapon Collector, floated through the void, stretching all of his six arms out. Sometimes, just wandering in this Void left you stiff. Every now and then you had to stretch. Never know when you could pop out in another hole in the Void. The rather tall fellow then took out a weapon into each hand to start practicing. “And now, to plan another wonderful counter- Huh?”

Gilgamesh leaned forward a moment, tilting his head to the side. “What is this? Another in the void?!” In front of himself, he stared at a figure dressed in a suit, with a very strange looking haircut. It appeared human, not very muscular, and not thin either. Both of the fellow eyes were closed. What stuck the weapons master odd though, was the strange glowing emblem on his left hand.

Chapter proofreaded by LyonAzakura.

Bonus:

“Hey Dan...” Blue Spy turned to look over at their commander. The humans had gathered together in a dinner, partners along to celebrate the New Year.

“Yeah?” Dan asked, lifting his head up away from his cup of water. He was staying away from any kind of cider.

“I spoke with Phoenix, and he mentioned you were looking for a way to take down ponies....”

“Ah. I see. Either you are planning a coup d'etat, or there is a certain itch you have to scratch,” Dan smiled up at the masked man. “If its a revenge plot, I’m in...”

“Oh, no no no, you wound me, sir,” Spy started, his mouth open. Just how much insight did Dan posses? The whole reason he was asking was to find a way to gather his otherthrow plot together. “No, I am merely looking for a...” Spy stopped there, moving to look around a second. “For a non-violent manner to how you say... Take down a mare for a romantic encounter...”

“Oh, is that it,” Dan said to frown. “Love is a battlefield, eh?” Phoenix was spreading wingboners around. “Need help with Zecora... Well- I guess I can show you a few moves I learned. Gather the others, I have a feeling they may want to take notes.” Spy nodded, hurrying off to collect the others. With any luck, he may at least learn of a non violent manner to take down some of the ponies.

Dan’s first victim? Fluttershy. He stepped up to her, looking at her eyes. The pegasus took two steps back, not sure what to think about the attention she was getting from Soma and the other humans.

“Fluttershy?” Dan asked.

“Yes?” She asked, ducking under her mane.

“I want you to imagine you and Soma, with foals,” Dan said with a smile.

“Foals? With... Soma?!” Fluttershy’s eyes opened wide, the images of her as a mother flowing through her mind. And with Soma? She immediately fainted on her back, her hooves sticking up in the air as her eyes were passed out in bliss and foam escaped her mouth. Soma’s mouth lay open, trying to imagine centaur babies with wings. He proceeded to faint as well, though for different reasons.

“That one was easy...” Nate scoffed. “That won’t work on Rarity or Rainbow Dash.”

“Challenge accepted,” Dan said as he walked over to his second victim- Rarity.

“Nathan? What is going on?” Rarity asked as she looked over to Fluttershy’s passed out form.

“Rarity? Page 63 of the Pony Sutra, with Nate and Phoenix...” Dan smiled, eyes closed a little.

“What?” Rarity raised her left eyebrow in question until she started to picture the image of her head. With Phoenix and Nate? Her cheeks immediately turned red, almost a tomato as she started to sweat. “You... you... Such a...” She shut both eyes and took off, unable to handle the implications.

“Let the record show, I will never- Ever- Participate with an event that involves the Sutra with another guy,” Phoenix said to frown. Nate felt dirty now.

“What is going on? What got you upset Phoenix?” Rainbow Dash frowned, immediately flying to her partner.

“Oh, perfect. Hey Rainbow Dash- Penix.” Dan smile grew into a grin, motioning to Phoenix’s crotch area.

“Penix? Are you trying to say penis?” Phoenix said. He turned to look at Rainbow Dash and... She fell to the ground, her wings straight up in the air as a blush was on her cheeks.

“HeyPhoenixgottagoseeyalater!” Rainbow Dash ran off to lock herself in the bathroom. Dan moved to cross both arms on his chest, looking up at his fellow humans.

“Wow... And I thought Phoenix was a prude,” Dovahkiin said to blink.

“And then there were two,” Dan turned to look at Applejack and Twilight Sparkle both approached them.

“Dan, what are you up to now?” Twilight sighed. “Nothing good can come of this.”

“Twilight Sparkle?

“What is it Dan?” Twilight asked with an eyebrow raised. Dan reached into his back pocket and hold out a sheet of paper. Frowning a bit, the purple unicorn used her magic to open up the piece of paper and start reading. “What the...”

Twilight Sparkle immediately picked up her head, her mouth open as she saw the equation. Her brain started to break down, both by Dan’s math problem and the idea that he could produce such a math problem. Her left ear twitch as her brain tried to figure it out. Otacon leaned down to look at the equation.

“But the answer is...” He was silenced by Dan when he moved a hand to shake his head at him.

“Let her figure it out...” Dan turned from the purple unicorn to look at Applejack.

“Ah haven’t got any idea what you’re up to Dan, but Ah haven’t forgotten how ya chopped down my trees, or threw my hat away...” Applejack frowned. Dan moved his right hand to told his chin. This one was going to take finesse.

“Hey Applejack, do you love your Grandma?” Dan asked with both hands behind his back.

“Don’t cha ya dare say anything bad about Granny Smith! She’s a saint!” Applejack bent her legs to take an aggressive stance.

“Applejack, your Granny had sex to conceive your parents...” Applejack's eyes went wide, picturing her granny having sex with grandpa. Even Dovahkiin shivered at that. Old people sex.

“I- Uh... well...” Applejack was at a loss for words, her brain not cooperating.

“Err, dare I ask for Pinkie Pie?” Nate asked.

“Hey Pinkie Pie?” Dan turned to look at Pink one. “Butt Butter.”

Pinkie burst out laughing, falling on her haunches to hold her stomach. “Oh my gosh! Butt Butter! Can you imagine it?! Butt Butter! Butt Butter! Butt Butter!” Pinkie repeated to laugh.

PreviousChapters Next