• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 21,543 Views, 2,870 Comments

Humans Assemble! - Mistershield



When Equestria is in need of Heroes, only the Avengers will do. But they are stuck with this group. Now with a mini character guide.

  • ...
71
 2,870
 21,543

PreviousChapters Next
An appology

This is chapter- is not a chapter.
My bad. Doing this on a mobile phone is gard.
Sorry about this guys, bad news.
Lost net, and having pc problems as well for the last week.
I was working on the next chapter, and whoosh! All gone.
Now I still have my phone with net, but nothing to write or upload om.
Working on the issue, but I have no way of knowing when I wil be able to work on this.
Nothing short of buying a new pc typing device, new router, modem will get me going.
Lol. I can't even use a Public library pc because I work at a library and can't use public pcs during lunch break.
Bear with me, Im working on it.
The Phoenix will rise again. Not sure when though.


Bonus:

"Sokka, are you ready?" Derpy asked her new assistant. The blonde pegasus was wearing a large white puffy chef's hat, while the Water Tribesman wore a hair net.

"Can we just get on with this? Let's make muffins already!" Sokka replied with a frown.

"No way are going to loose!" Donut Joe cried out with maniacal laughter. Cooking Mama moved to hug Joe from behind and give him a quick peck on his left cheek.

"Cupcakes are better than muffins!" Pinkie Pie shouted out loud to tie an apron around hersef. Dan moved a hand to slap his forehead and shut both eyes.

"I loathe you all so much right now..." Dan spoke in a hushed tone.

"So, what do we get if we win?" Snowflake asked to look up at Nappa. "I hope it's cotton candy!"

"Pink cotton candy?" Nappa asked with an eyebrow raised.

"YEAH!!!!" Snowflake replied, grinning to fist/hoof pump with his twin.

"By Celestia's beard, this is not a cooking competition..." Junebug opened her eyes wide at them all.

"And welcome everyone to the Dating Game!" Merchant ignored the others, trying to be a decent MC.

"I'd like to buy a vowel Merchant," Lyon asked with his left hand up. Roseluck shut both eyes to look at her so called partner.

PreviousChapters Next