• Published 22nd Aug 2017
  • 1,414 Views, 41 Comments

The Captivity of Equestria: Twilight's chains - Cobrawolf_Meiji2012



Equestria falls to an empire and Twlight ends up in the hands of it's prince as his slave-bride.

  • ...
57
 41
 1,414
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

I have one question which is a large plot hole if never answered. Who's moving the sun and moon?

8383598
That will be answered when I get to it.

Quite honestly I don't see what's with all the downvotes at this time. Sure, there's quite a few grammar mistakes, but that apart from that it isn't that bad for it's genre, certainly not enough to explain over a 3/1 dislike to like ratio.

8384027
People don't like slaves stories for some reason.

8383598
No one... for it is space... for it is SCIENCE!

This Grand Vizier and his plans sounds a bit like a certain Jaffar. Sounds like he has certain Imperial ambitions.

8384435
Babylonian, you say? So I won't expect them singing "Deliver Us" from the Prince of Egypt?

8392222
No.................................................:facehoof:

8392356
Aww, it would've been appropriate. Well, just gonna use it for my Fall of Equestria story, then.

Babylonian you say? Does that mean that an equivalent of the Persians would appear in later chapters and take over Tambelon?

Why does this story have so many dislikes? I mean, it can't be that bad, right? ...Right?

8403832
Simple, it's because a lot of people get angry or turned off a story when they see their most loved characters either brutally murdered, raped or enslaved especially if it's by some powerful empire that came out of nowhere and suddenly invaded Equestria. Take Fall of Equestria for an example, most of its stories have a large number of dislikes.

Still wishing for the Persian equivalents to come in and kick the Tambelonians' asses.

Login or register to comment