• Published 13th Aug 2017
  • 4,109 Views, 62 Comments

T.I.M. of EQUESTRIA - Winter Eclipse



I am The Invisible Man. Just call me Tim. Ive been in Equestria for five years and no one knows it. But this night, I am desperate. I need help and i have chosen to make myself know.

  • ...
17
 62
 4,109

Chapter 10

Author's Note:

A sort of epilogue if you will so I can move on to the next part of Tim's story.

"Yes, I am the one responsible for his transformation."

Everyone else other than Tia and Luna was looking at the strange alicorn in confusion. Other than the four present and little Flurry, there are no other alicorns, right?

"But why? Is there a threat on the horizon or is it for another reason" Tia asked hesitantly.

"No other reason than Luna is happy and she deserves it after what has happened in her long life" Harmony answered while smiling at us. "I know I have overstepped my bounds in transforming you into this form, but it was the only way. You already possessed great strength, but didn't know it and a pony body or even a alicorn body would not have contained what your true power is."

"What do you mean? I was no stronger than the average human. We have no magic like here. All humanity has is its intellect and the will to survive" I said confused. I mean, human can't have magic. Right?

"That is true Tim, but in your time here you have changed. This is your true potential" she said pointing at me. "I also wanted to bring back a lost race as well." She started giggling before looking at Luna. "Be careful of him in bed little Luna. His vigor might be more than you can handle." I locked up as I watched the alicorn fade away still giggling. When I finally could move, I looked at the others and all I could see was heavy blushes on all four alicorns.

"Who the hell was THAT?"

"That was the physical manifestation of the Elements of Harmony when they need to speak to us, which is rare I might add" Celestia answered. "The last time I recall her appearance was right after we defeated Discord."

"Either way, I feel like I just got trolled" I deadpanned and of course they all started giggling, bit I got a apologetic nuzzle from Luna. I couldn't help but smile at her and she in return smiled back before kissing me.

"I guess I can get used to this."

"You have all of eternity with me to get used to it Tim." The thought of eternity with Luna sounded like waking up in heaven everyday to me.

Comments ( 11 )

Is there going to be sequel?

9334462
Yes. I plan on doing a short, maybe 3 or 5 chapter story on his life after Tim arrived, but before he revealed himself, in Equestria.

9334773
Cool what about the wedding bits gotta know about his relationship with luna

9334833
That'll be after I finish his little origin story I guess, but it'll be after the first of the year before I start on it.

9334847
Ok one thing at a time bro. Are u still working on airianna?

9334881
Yes. I'll get a new chapter out soon. I hope anyways.

9334921
No worries take ur time nothing ruins things like rushing. I love the story so far this one is kinda identical in some retrospects like the whole immortality thing

9334938
The immortal deal yes, but one is a dragon now and the other is just ageless

9334957
Yeah that's the only way I knew was similar to it

The chapters flow is good compared to the start, but the Quantity of words to Capture the Reader is not there.

It takes 500 words to put a reader in a state that willing reads the story and the othe 800 words to make the reader to have a chance to fall in love with the story.

This doesn’t mean you can spam words, it means you have to work harder to attract the reader to the story.

...not sure how to take this story. Was enjoyable don’t get me wrong just not sure how to take it.

Login or register to comment