• Published 13th Aug 2017
  • 4,110 Views, 62 Comments

T.I.M. of EQUESTRIA - Winter Eclipse



I am The Invisible Man. Just call me Tim. Ive been in Equestria for five years and no one knows it. But this night, I am desperate. I need help and i have chosen to make myself know.

  • ...
17
 62
 4,110

Breakfast Fun

Author's Note:

Short chapter I know. I've been having inspiration problems for this story for some reason.

I literally started sweating bullets when Celestia said that. My breathing increased and I was shaking. I heard Celestia start giggling.

"Tim, do calm down please. I'm not going to do anything to you. It's just that you being with Luna makes me happy, because I know you will take care of her." I looked at Luna and she was blushing.

"Huh, thanks I guess?" I sighed then looked a Celestia. "Your taking this rather well. I figured that you would send me to the sun or something." She looked at me with some trepidation, but I could also see some happiness too.

"Tim, I honestly think you are perfect for each other. You both have had painful experiences in your lives and have come out of them stronger for it. I know you both will care for each other and you both will have me, Cadence and Twilight to help you both. All I ask is that you take you time to enjoy it and learn from each other. Love is a beautiful experience and it should be relished."

"Thanks, I guess?"

"You need to calm down my love. Tia gave us her blessing" Luna said to me giggling.

"That maybe true dear, but I'm still worried she'll toss me into the sun."

"I wouldn't do that, the moon though..." she trailed off snickering.

"That's it! I'm gonna die one day" I said exasperated while I listened to the pair giggle.

"As long as I get a niece or nephew your safe." When the Sun Princess said that, me and Luna blushed.

"SISTER!" Luna squeaked. "We are no where near that point yet."

"You two can practice a lot you know" she countered wiggling her eyebrows.

"That isn't Celestia" I said pointing at the white alicorn. "Her name is Trollestia." Celestia put on a fake pout and whined a little.

"Oh, your no fun. How did you know?" She broke down laughing then.

"You are horrible Sister."

" I can't help it. Tim can almost match my wit. It has been sometime since anypony could say that." Luna thought for a moment and had to agree.

"Tis true."

"Why do I get the feeling that I'm going to be a target for a long time to come" I mused.

"It's probably because you will be and if I know my sister, you will be around for a long time."

"Yeah, Luna explained that part. It's going to take some time getting used to the idea of being....is it immortal or ageless?"

"It's more ageless Tim. We can still die, it's just hard to kill a alicorn." Celestia answered.

"Doesn't matter to me. As long as I have Luna, nothing else matters." I said looking at the eternal beauty. Luna's cheeks turned red from her blushing.

"When is the wedding?"

"SISTER!" a flustered Luna screamed out.

"What? You know it's going to happen sooner or later. Why wait." Celestia asked nonchalantly. I just sat next to Luna in stunned silence. D...did she just ask that my rattled mind wondered. Then I thought about it. Why not do it, plus I could get one over on Celestia too. I caught Luna's eye and winked at her.

"I good with that" I started. "I love her and I'd be happy to marry her." I hoped she would play along and she did. After she hesitated for a second, she picked up where I left off.

"Is that what you truely want my love" she purred, with a look of lust in her eyes.

"Yes, I want nothing more. Then I could do what I wish to you in bed, anything at all." I had added a growl to my voice to add to the effect. "From running my hands down your sexy flanks to draw out a sexy moan, to running my tongue up your wet sli..."

"OKAY, I DONT NEED TO HEAR ANYMORE!" Celestia's shout stopped me for finishing. When I looked at her I couldn't help but grin. She was red faced and breathing hard, but so was Luna when I looked at her in turn. I then noticed a faint aroma in the air. Fuck me I though. I've gotten both of them turned on.

"Is that what you would actually do to me" Luna asked panting.

"All you have to do is ask and I will do whatever you want." Luna's blush deepened, but so did Celestia's. She looked at her younger sister and made one statement.

"You better marry this stallion. If you dont, I'll marry him myself." Luna shrank back momentarily, but then a devious smirk crossed her muzzle.

"Dear sister. I never said you couldn't share our bed." I almost choked on what I was drinking and Celestia's eyes bugged out of her head. Luna was giggling while patting my back while I was coughing. A light breeze could blow the Sun Goddess over.

"I think you broke her" I finally got out. Luna looked at her sister and giggled again.

"It's nice to get one over on her." She looked at me lovingly. "She is right about you being a match for her wit. Not many can do that."

"I'll be her foil then and I was serious about what I said to you. I would happily marry you right now."

"Truly?"

"Yes."