• Published 2nd Aug 2017
  • 384 Views, 17 Comments

Fluffle Puff and the Cheetos in the Couch and Other Stories Vol. 1 - Creativa-Artly01



When Fluffle finds cheetohs lost in the couch, she gets very excited. Other Stories also included. PS: I don't own Fluffle Puff.

  • ...
4
 17
 384

Chapter 6-Fluffle Puff Has a Water Gun Fight

It's a beautiful summer day and Fluffle heads outside with a water gun in hand to join in the water gun charades going on outside. She soon finds herself being soaked by Chrysalis and then again by Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and even Rarity. She gladly shoots them back with her water gun with a smile on her face. She also begins to throw her water and glitter filled glitter bombs at them getting glitter everywhere. She then begins to hose everypony down with her water gun. The ponies continue to play with their water guns for hours on end. Once the water gun fight comes to an end, the friends all go inside for watermelon and lemonade. They can all agree this has been the best summer water gun fight in the history of summer water gun fights.

The End

Comments ( 17 )

yes just so much yes

Besides the need for an editor (my usual complaint), I must say these stories are somewhat entertaining and simple. I like it.

Fluffle Puff is always guaranty of fun.:rainbowwild:

Seriously? Six chapters? A story about one of the most random characters in the fanbase and you opt to do only six chapters? That's quite disappointing if you ask me.

8340960
Read Title. This is Vol. 1 meaning there will likely be a Vol. 2 and a Vol. 3.

8341050
Oh god you're right! The Vol.1 was cut off on my screen! I do believe a thousand apologies are in order. I am so terribly sorry. May I have your forgiveness, author?

8341060
Yes. It was a simple mistake that's all.

8341160
So...

When do you intend to have the next volume out, then?

8341166
Whenever I come up with more premises for Fluffle stories. I'm just working on a longer, more controversial Trixie story right now.

8341170
Maybe I offer an idea to start your next Fluttle stories off?

How about Fluffle Puff goes on an epic quest to find Chrysalis the perfect birthday card? And by find I mean she embarks on a journey from one end of the living room to the other to get some paper card.

You could have it like she imagines travelling through deserts, tundras, jungles and volcanoes when in reality she travels only a few feet to get the paper and crayons. XD

Think about it. I'll give your a follow because I'd like to see the second volume regardless if you use this idea or not.

8341244
I'll consider it. Thanks.

8341272
I don't know much about your writing talents from just this story alone, but if you produce anything as good as this was next time, I'll happily give you a recommendation through my own channel sources.

I'm getting some rather rare Yugioh cards tomorrow, which is why I'm in a good generous mood. Also because I'd like to make you a friend.

8341317
Vol. 2 is in the work and your idea is going to be the first chapter.

8341317
It's also set to have 11 chapters.

8342963
If you want, you can say it was YOUR idea if you want. Also, that is fantastic news.

I'd call you 'friend', but I'm not sure if I have earned that privilege yet or not.

8343066
The first four have been written but the book itself isn't published yet.

8343066
I just published volume two. Check it out.

Login or register to comment