• Published 12th Dec 2017
  • 1,403 Views, 86 Comments

Cards with power - Corsair49



It was a normal day like any other in the land equestria when suddenly Cards began to fall drift from the sky soon afterwards from the cards came monsters and spells and all of them all had one thing to say at first. "Are you Ready? Buddy FIGHT!!"

  • ...
1
 86
 1,403

Team Burning Heart To Be Disqualified?!?! | With a Friend like you...

The morning after the first fight of the finals Team Burning Heart was Called to Headmaster Blue Bloods office. There they were met with Blue Blood, Twilight, Discord and Arid who was held in a magic bubble. Not for lack of trying to escape it as violently as possible.

"What's seems to be the issue...." Mercurial began before seeing Arid. "What did he do?"

"Ah so you recognize that your friend here is in trouble for his behavior?" Blue Blood said with a scowl.

"Blue Blood, Relax, Spike, Mercurial Fall, Stargazer Take a seat." Twilight said politely. Doing as instructed they did with Star Gazer looking confused and concerned. "Now Mercurial Fall, Or may i call you Mercury for simplicity's sake?" She waited until he nodded."Mercury then, I am aware of you and your sister's situation which is why I am calling you all, Your sister is in no direct danger but without a properly appointed chaperone from the Dragon Lands you two may have to return home and have team burning heart Disqualified."

"Can you please explain why in detail headmaster, headmistress?" Mercury's voice as even and his eyes were dull.

"Ofcourse Mr. Falls," Blue Blood began. "At Approximately 32 past midnight Your home room teacher, Professor Discord who was doing his Nightly Janitorial duties. Found Arid sneaking about and trying to get his Thieving magpie talons on a box of the new sets." Discord who had on some janitorial blue scrubs a pair of yellow headphones and had his hair done wildly. gestured with the mop head to the Dragon in the magic field.

"At this rate there be work for the axe no? Or do you think there is a dog buried in all this?" He said in a slightly Finnish accent." Twilight Looked confused at Discord's statements as Blueblood simply shook his head. Spike and Star Gazer blinked before getting concerned.

"Don't kill him!" the two all but yelled.

"Yeah i guess he will need to be axed but I want to understand why, Motive wise i can only think of 2 solutions however if myself and my team are being called for this purpose then its safe to assume that you know the precise reason and he didn't or was unable to shift the blame to someone else. So I ask why did he try to do it?" Mercury inquired his eyes hallowed as he looked at Arid.

"I can tell you are not a yesterday's grouse's son. I'll hit the facts on the table, its because he was tired of throwing his spoon in the corner whenever the two of you fought." At that statement all presence of Mercury disappeared from the room as it became suffocating to everyone and even mildly annoying for Discord who simply opened a window that wasn't there which created the sound of air filling a vacuum. "Did he piss in your shoes?" Discord said annoyed.

"Something so tedious he does what he did and has the audacity to blame me? No its because i cant see him as an ally anymore after that." He turned his hollow eyes to Twilight and Blue blood who were staring down Mercury with eyes of worry and anger respectively. "Send him back to the dragon lands, And if you can see if you can contact Dragon Lord Ember, or Former Dragon Lord Torch to provide a new chaperone, In the worst case scenario it might be that Team Burning heart will be disbanded. How long would you be willing to delay us until the issue is settled?"

"That's just it Mr. Falls, you have precisely 24 hours as of the end of this meeting to have an appointed chaperone from the Dragon lands, or else your team would be disqualified due to your disenrollment." Blue blood explained.

"Wait if that's the case why don't I just send a letter to Ember, Twi? I mean she could clear this whole thing up right?" Spike asked.

"While it may accelerate certain things, Spike I do-" Twilight began before being cut off by Mercury.

"My sister and I are not in her jurisdiction... thats the first issue... we are under the direct care and protection of Former Dragon Lord Torch, Arid was among a group of dragons picked to watch over and assist my sister and I live safely in their lands. The fact that Arid did this, means Torch Himself would have to get involved."

"Unfortunately that means That we need to go back there get a new Babysitter and come back then grab him, take arid back to teh dragonlands and comeback." Star said as stuck her tongue out annoyed at Arid who was sneering in Rage at Discord and Mercury. Twilight who had just finished writing up a scroll and tying it began to walk to spike.

"Which where our issue lays, But because of Spike's suggestion I may have a solution. Spike, Send this letter to Dragon Lord ember to see if she would be willing for this, after that its a matter of what you 3 would like to do." She explained Spike taking the scroll before burning the letter in his flames. "Now here is a possible solution, team burning heart would have to be disqualified however, they would only be disqualified from Our Academy."

"I fail to see the relevance of the situation, Ms. Sparkle." Blue Blood commented cocking an eyebrow.

"Well if you remember Blue Blood, The dragon Lands has the main HQ and training academy of our worlds Buddy Police, And is technically intergrated in teh schooling program however unlike normal they are designed for intensive training and Situational responses as opposed to battle theory and fun overall."

"I do believe so, but im afraid i am still lost as to the idea you have."

"A school can transfer students from one to another. So if we can so to speak transfer the following students, Say one Mercurial Fall, One Star Gazer, and one" Twilight paused and sighed slightly crestfallen. "One Spike Drake... they can potentially continue Team Burning Heart to be apart of the tournament should that be what they desire." Twilight explained giving a forlorn smile to the 3 kids.

"Transfer out to the BPA? I would've ended up wtih them eventually so I don't see why not... but this comes down to our team leader." Mercurry said as he looked over at Spike.

"So what's it gonna be Spike, Race against time? Or Come see our home?" Star Asked him.

"Hold on... I need to understand something... Arid Got in trouble trying to steal cards, which is grounds for expulsion and because of that Star and mercury may have to be sent home for good? Which will kick us out of the tournament?" Spike asked confused. At Twilights nod he continued. "And the only way to keep the team alive, is to either A get a new chaperone as appointed by Torch, or transfer to a school in the Dragon lands?" this received a nod from both Star and mercury.

"If you wish to stay Spike then just say it, its up to you..." Star reminded.

"We will not force you to do anything you don't desire, You are allowed and I encourage you to be selfish with your desires." Mercury commented.

As spike sat there weighing mentally Everything he wanted to do and personal stuff he burped up a new scroll which was taken by Blue Blood who read it and gave a nod to Twilight.

"It seems all paperwork would be in order should you desire it Mr. Drake, Please take the next hour to decide until Dragon Lord Ember would arrive to weigh your options and decisions as she would need to take This brute back to the Dragon Lands to be punished." Blue Blood glared at Arid while informing the rest. Discord Opened the door to let the 3 out he made one last comment.

"Spike, You don't need to run around with your head as a third leg, Just follow your heart and flame, and this crisis is going to be last winter's Snow."

"Can you speak normally please I Swear I will never understand those strange phrases."

"Hey don't blame blame the board of the FBC They are the ones that told me I need to help out the new girl." He explained. "At least I'll be able to get my vacation soon." He harrumphed before disappearing. Mercury and Star Gazer went to their dorm room as to start packing knowing the reality of the situation. Spike on the hand went to the courtyard to fully understand his options. All the while Shadow stayed silent watching from his shadow.

Comments ( 3 )

huh. things are getting in the drama now.

Comment posted by Dryshark21 deleted Apr 28th, 2022

Can't wait for the next chapter

Login or register to comment