• Published 15th Jul 2017
  • 7,940 Views, 87 Comments

Two Royal Stallions,One Woman and a whole lot of trouble. - IamaGhostwriterBoo



WARNING!! Don't get drunk on Hearts and Hooves Day especially when said day is your most fertile. RULE 63

  • ...
91
 87
 7,940
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

I don't really think Sunset being Eve's mother would be a good idea, after all isn't Dusk an Alicorn, so then shouldn't he have gone through the portal to the Human world to get back his crown from when Sunset Shimmer stole it, other then that I love how you had Eve take the children out of that badly unfit orphanage, I know what it's like having to live in one myself since I used to be an orphan years ago. Also maybe you could have Eve sing more songs, like more up to date songs, I would LOVE to see the ponies go into a Heart Song Dance when they hear Eve sing the song called "Stamp on the Ground" there is a Youtube MLP-Reviewers dancing on a DDR machine and it's fun to watch.

First of all if there married why are the not kings and queen yet?second If Eve is going to be pregnant with villens she sould also be pregnant. with Triek, Nightmare Moon and Daybereaker. This a swee a sad I can't wait to see what happens next I keep better and better .

What?....

The second part just....

What?!?! Sunset is Eve's mother?

What she will be pregnant with discord/Sombra and Chrysalis who knew

... This is just getting convoluted at this point.

the feels there to much..............MY HEART ‘ASPLODE! and penny pincher needs to be gelded with a rusty fish scalier then put with some rape griffin prisoners to rape him till his trial then when he is told he is so guilty that his ass will be shaped to the rape griffins dicks perfectly before he could get out.

:facehoof: wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute so you're telling me that Sunset is older than Luna and Celestia cuz how is she there but Luna and Celestia haven't been born yet ???

8718680
Alternet universe male versions of original Celestia and Luna or Rule 63

I just stood there looking at this fool trying to hold back my need to tear him apart but having all that training in royal etiquette I held firm.

thumbs.gfycat.com/UnpleasantYellowishFlounder-size_restricted.gif

"You were an orphan, but why didn't you tell us?" Solaris asked.

At a guess, you didn't ask.:ajsmug:

" You're, her, the Virgin Mary," I said in a whisper almost as if it was a secret I was supposed to keep.

Eve stood there for a moment before it hit her of who this person was and with tears falling from her eyes she moved closer until she reached out and pulled the woman into a bone-crushing hug. " Mommy, it's you, missed you, mommy," Eve said as she hugs the woman making sure she was not harming her babies. " Where were you why didn't you look for me?" Eve asked as she released the woman.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnpleasantYellowishFlounder-size_restricted.gif

8752098
Tell that to Osiris. He is the Egyptian God of Life AND Death...
and zombie, ghosts, mortality...
He is pretty much a reaper cosplaying as a zombie.

Guys you all need to relax. Ya its hard to wrap our heads around some of the elements to this story but its just that a story, and the author can make its world as they wish. We all know it wont effect the show so enjoy the story for what it is and have fun reading it. I know i am and cant wait to see what comes next and how this all goes :twilightsmile:

So... is this dead?

Login or register to comment