• Published 8th Jul 2017
  • 13,344 Views, 377 Comments

Every Day Life with Pony Girls - Slash17



Spike tries to live a normal life while more and more inter dimensional pony girls keep moving into his house. Inspired by Monster Musume

Comments ( 28 )

Awesome work, now that Rainbow's joined the group. Happy Holidays!

For some reason this was never shown to have updated for me.....

10008440
That's Odd...I wonder if that's why there are so few comments.

Will the Dazzling appear in this story?

What is the most recent chapter name?
Because it said it updated but I've already read the one that it says is the latest…

10008691
Hey, sorry about that. I was messing around with the settings because it looked like the chapter I'd posted previously hadn't been shown as updated. This actually happened to the chapter before this one so I was worried the same had happened again. So I apologize.

nice chapter.

love the new chapter.

Where is the chapter, the last one I see is Rainbow Rescue published on 5th September 2019?

10008749
Thanks, I appreciate it

10008761
Hey, sorry about that. There's an explanation on one of my comments below.

10008781
So is rainbow rescue the latest chapter? Y/N

And now there are six. Now, how much longer can agent Shimmer enforce the 'No Intimacy' rule?

"Pegasai can use magic?"

"PEGASI"

All that's left is Starlight.

Wait...*squints eyes* Is that Doug DomeDima? Owner of Sanctuary City's Dimmadome?.....Hmm, doesn't quite role off the tongue, does it.

Oh well, I believe I got the reference right...right?

10046001
Yes you did, have a cookie good sir 🍪

This was a awesome and fun chapter it had me pumped . I hope this story comes back and both princess's ,Ember and Smolder move in to.

Now we play the waiting game.

No puedo esperar ha que salgan más capitulos, es muy entretenido

Dead story. :(

Please update this great and interesting story PLEASE!!!! We readers want to see what else is going to happen.

I assume a retirement from fimfiction since this got changed to cancelled

10049899
Hey Slash why did you cancel this story?

Login or register to comment