• Published 16th May 2017
  • 3,323 Views, 84 Comments

My Brave Pony: Starfleet Magic Season I - DakariKingMykan



How it all began, the many adventures of the Space Ponies and their struggle against evil.

  • ...
117
 84
 3,323

Epilogue

EPILOGUE

United Equestria was, as said, a combination of the old and new-- the two worlds and what they once were. The planet was a little bit wider though and all the cities, countries; villages were all much larger than ever. Each one had its own respective Equestrian name, only all now have the word “New” added to them.

New Ponyville.

New Canterlot.

New Crystal Empire.

…It was all new, and most everyone of Equestria of old thought it more than okay for the space ponies to live together with them, and vice versa. After all, they were all ponies, especially considering the Equestrians were now humanoid like the space ponies, although it took them a bit to get used to their new bodies, but above all things was their owing of thanks to one another for helping out and saving each other in the war.

Buddy Rose moved to New Sweet Apple Acres as hired help on Applejack’s land, but he did have his own house aside from hers. His gardening skills were very useful, and he was a big help during apple-buck season seeing as the fields were wider and had more trees than ever. His Leaf Swarm managed to knock of whole bushels of apples off loads of trees at once, reducing work-time by a large percent.

Most of the others lived in New Ponyville.

Lightning lived just down the road from Twilight’s place, and would often visit her to continue his studies. They were practically classmates as they shared apprenticeships with their royal majesties, but the two of them were bound to become the best of pony friends with many common interests.

Starla’s house was on the same block, and she had a special observatory made in the attic so she could continue her astronomy. Now that the planet was brand new and in a new location, she had tons to explore and report, and part-time teach to others at the Starfleet Academy.

Artie had opened his newest art studio, and was harder at work painting, sculpting, and making finer works of arts to bring to his new gala for everyone to enjoy. Rarity was a frequent visitor and enjoyed seeing all his works as it helped her come up with new fashion ideas.

Rhymey opened up his new café, and he still wrote poems and songs, and was a big hit at the New Ponyville poetry club, and other times he spent visiting and helping Fluttershy. Rhymey even wrote special poems about her and only for her hear. There was defiantly a strong bond coming between them, and they decided to officially start dating.

The Spanish twins shared a home, but still worked in mines, caves, and also became part-time construction workers and movers.

Still others lived in different places…

Professor Brain now lived in New Canterlot, in the royal palace. He was dubbed the new royal scientific advisor to their majesties, and whenever he wasn’t working in his lab all day, he would be teaching at colleges, or out on experimental expeditions around the planet.

Cookie Dough moved away to New Horn Kong and opened a new restaurant where his cooking became one of the marvels of all master chefs in the region. He still wrote to his friends every now and then, but it was seldom they saw each other

Abra Kadabra was still a world-class magician, and also became one of Trixie’s biggest rivals now, though everyone seemed to prefer Abra to Trixie because he was nicer, and more polite in contrast to Trixie’s big mouthed bragging and showing off. This often resulted in them having magical contests to see who was better than whom, yet they both seemed to be equally as good as the other.

Inquerious retired and settled down to enjoy a peaceful and blissful life, though she still saw her old friends once in a while.

Spike and Krysta would often amuse themselves by playing cards, chess, or checkers, Spike didn’t seem to have knack for playing against a fairy though. “Ha!” he would remark “I have three queens. What do you have?”

“Four kings.” Krysta would simply say. “Not again!” Spike would groan. “She does this every time.”

Krysta would giggle.

Starfleet would continue to watch over the planet, and some Equetsrians even thought of joining the force, including Twilight and friends. The events that had occurred during the war had completely opened their eyes. There were whole races of creatures living out in dimensional space. Some were bad, and some were good. Some to help, and some to fight! They barely managed to all escape the last ordeals, now they all wanted to be ready for any new ones that were likely to come round. They wanted to fight to protect their world, and essentially other worlds. Twilight especially wanted to train hard, not only to learn to become stronger, but also to hopefully one day get her wings back.

Even still, Twilight and her friends were awarded special medals of honour for bravery and assistance in the great wars, and because of their eagerness and willing to be trained to become full-fledge fighters, they were dubbed as honorary Starfleet members. Shining Armor was very proud of his sister. “Way to go Twily.” he said giving her a playful noogie, and Cadance pecked her sister-in-law on the cheek. “We’re so proud of you.”

And Lightning and friends, they received huge honors and promotions as well. Lightning was now promoted to Captain, and all his friends were now Senior Lieutenants, and every one of them were dubbed as some of Starfleet’s finest personal, which was really a pride and respective honor seeing as they had all only been on the force for a year.


Finally, there was one last thing to do before the celebrating could really commence. The Grand Ruler and Celestia were finally married in the grandest, most glamorous royal wedding of all. Not only was it the very first wedding of United Equestria, but the joining of the two rulers and finally fulfilling their deepest desire of one-thousand years after being separated.

They really deserved it after all they had been through. Pinkie and Rarity couldn’t stop blubbering though Rarity seemed to be blubbering more over the beautiful wedding outfits that she had designed.

Durring the ceremony, the bride and groom had written they own special vows which they expressed to each other by song.

(0:40 to 4:52)

With this marriage, Celestia was crowned queen of the entire planet, and while Grand Ruler Celesto was the king, he preferred to retain his own title, but he no longer minded to being addressed by his name anymore. Celestia also was dubbed Co-Commander of Starfleet, second to her husband, but Grand Ruler promised that though he would make final decisions, he would make them based on suggestions and consulting from his wife and others as always.

A Grand Galloping Gala was held immediately that very night, to celebrate everything. After over a-thousand years, their dream had come true. It was one of the most magical things that everyone would cherish forever.

Luna was very happy too to have Celesto as a brother-in-law, and he was happy to have her as a sister-in-law too. He never had siblings before, and it felt very wonderful. Both he and Celestia agreed to co-rule United Equestria with Luna, in a three-way rule. Celesto had also gained two Nieces, Twilight and Cadance, and Shining Armor as a fine nephew. Finally, he had a legitimate family of his own again.

At the ball, everyone feasted like they were all royalty, and they all danced and sang and had a most magical evening. Celestia and Celesto even shared their first dance as a married couple to the same song they sang years ago the first time they danced. “Magical you”

Soon everyone was dancing with someone. Fluttershy found dancing with her new body to be more graceful, especially when Rhymey tenderly dipped her back.

Rarity even danced with Spike. “You’re so graceful, Spike.” She complimented. “Aw, go on!” Spike said.

While outside on a Terrace, Starla was gazing out at the stars when Lightning came and extended his hand to her. “May have this dance?” he asked nervously yet tenderly. She accepted, and they danced right there on the terrace under the moonlight and stars.

“Starla?” he asked her near the end of the dance.

“Yeah...?”

They were gazing deeply into each other’s eyes. “I… I’ve wanted to ask you… something special for a long time, but I… well… I just…I--” Starla just closed her eyes and softly leaned forward with her lips softly pursed. Lightning hesitated at first, but finally moved in closer gently pressing his lips against hers.

A lot of the ponies could see them from the ballroom, even Celestia and Celesto. They all smiled. “Way to go, Lightning.” Krysta said to herself. “I knew you could do it.”

And so ended one grand adventure, but began the beginning of a new era for all!

MY BRAVE PONY
“Starfleet Magic”

(1:15)

Author's Note:

There it is... it's NOT magic is believing, and it hasn't been for years.

Get with the new times!

Comments ( 29 )

This was a pretty good fic overall.

My Brave Pony Starfleet Season 2 coming up right?
Im so excited:pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Big Ass Spider deleted Oct 5th, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Oct 5th, 2017
Comment posted by Big Ass Spider deleted Oct 5th, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Oct 5th, 2017
Comment posted by Big Ass Spider deleted Oct 5th, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Oct 5th, 2017
Comment posted by Big Ass Spider deleted Oct 5th, 2017

The hell even is this story?I read it because of the dislikes to find out if it was that bad. And it was kinda. This story has plenty grammar and spelling errors which is surprising considering I didn't read much of it. I find this story to be a jumbled up mess that was piled in together just to write what you want.

Some tips, get an editor/proofreader. And try to actually make sense into a story.

8528902

get an editor/proofreader.

Tried/failed/didn't like: They take too long to respond, (I want these posted in the shortest possible time, if not sooner) and they don't understand what things are about in the fic. So they CANNOT help.

surprising considering I didn't read much of it

Then how do you get the gall to say things about something you didn't actually read properly?

And try to actually make sense into a story.

Sorry, but you and I have different defs of what makes sense

that was piled in together just to write what you want.

That's exactly what ALL my fics are for.

8529000
First of all ; When I meant get a proofreader, I meant to have someone to fix the spelling or grammatical mistakes. They don't have to get your story to fix sentences.
Secondly, you don't have to be a mechanic neither do you have to drive a car a long time to know that it's a piece of shit car. Same goes for stories.
Thirdly, when I say make sense, I meant logical things that normal humans define as make sense. But imagination is different or whatever so I'll give you that.
Final Point : I get it, you write fics that you find interesting. So do everybody else. My point is, at least spend some compassion in writing your fics instead of piling up shit stories that many people hate.

But like I said, your life. Do whatever you want man.

8529040

all I'll say to you is, I hate MLP... and I created these fics to turn it around to my liking. (I'm bashing the characters I hate most, and giving them a stronger dose of reality... one where Friendship won't exactly save you from eveything)

In all the many years I've been watching TV; (In just my opinion) I have never seen such a misleading, misguided, and RIDICULOUS conception of morale and life!

Compassion? The only thing I wish to give this show is my scorn (Not the respectable fans, not the actors (I've met some) Just the show itself. That goes for all cannons that I'm angry at (Hence why I make fics in the first place)

I'd go on, but it would probably upset you more, and I don't think you should reply back, it'll just make things worse (Trust me, I've seen it... it happens. Do not reply)

8529048
Sorry man but I'm a rebel.

8532295
Well I just thought since ponies are now humanoid chances are one of them is gonna be having walking and some would find there new form especially for space ponies who well saw them naked so chances are screaming is likely be hearing after that also I gave this season a 7 out 10👍

Well that was great ending😊 tho I wish them all good luck in future.especially the mane six,spike and cadence

Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Nov 24th, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Nov 22nd, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Nov 26th, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Nov 26th, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Nov 26th, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Dec 19th, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Dec 19th, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Dec 19th, 2017

8186656

I knew you'd chicken out if I told you I baited you. Either way, I got you this time

-riff, and you took the bait
-Don't riff, you're letting me push you like you push me (but it's still taking bait)

If you really want this to end, I suggest you not only PASS... but I suggest you PISS... off, that is.

8180642

https://renegadetheunicorn.deviantart.com/status/12039162

Getting on my back AGAIN, are we? And after you said you'd stop TWICE...

...This is Strike 3, Mister

8186656

Th help I need/want... IS NOT the kind You pretend to think about, IDIOT!

the Voices in my head are haunting from my past people who bullied me, threatened, adults who yelled at me, my father beating on me and my sibs.

But if YOU really want to help... you can PAY UP for all the horidness you've done to make it worse!

What’s up dakarikingmykan witch story of yours should I look at?

Login or register to comment