• Published 13th May 2017
  • 967 Views, 162 Comments

Elements of Heroism: Season 2 - Bahamut0



The Nightmare Forces have been defeated. However, the work of heroes isn't done yet! New elements of heroism have started to awaken. But a new figure is waiting in the shadows. Who is he? And what's his connection to Burst?

  • ...
4
 162
 967

Epilogue

The next morning heralded many changes in the land of Equestria. The Changelings who stayed loyal to Chrysalis were integrated as part of society, and had changed their forms to be more approachable. Like Chrysalis, after Heart Eater had been expelled from her, their new forms lacked any holes in them and their wings looked more like a dragonfly's as opposed to the hole-filled wings of their previous forms. However, their horns still remained curved. Some even took to giving themselves their own colors. Chrysalis watched on with a small smile. Her people's new appearances reflected that they were all changelings, but each one had their own voice. Their own minds. Their own hearts. Chrysalis then looked to Narico, and was shocked at the powerful love she sensed off of him. "It seems as though we really can change." Things were going so well that a second celebration was being held for the integration of the changelings, and to make up for the chaotic Canterlot Wedding that had transpired just yesterday.

At the same time, Narico, Silk Snare, Carapace, and Constrictor were chatting with Fang. However, Fang was uneasy about the subject they were discussing. "I don't know Narico. I'm not sure I can keep the fridge stocked for five people."

"You needn't worry about beds." Silk Snare interjected. "We can just cocoon ourselves and sleep that way."

Fang sighed. "Yeah. But then that makes a huge mess whenever you three wake up!"

"We'll clean it up." Carapace said with a pleading smile.

Fang frowned. "I don't care. Plus, I don't know if my house fits five."

"You won't have to worry about that." Chrysalis said as she approached the group. "I've been speaking with Celestia and Luna, and they'll be seeing to setting up some housing for all of you. You three will receive a house in Ponyville. You three better run along to decide what rooms you get." As the three left, Chrysalis turned to Narico. "I was wondering what had caused your transformation. But I think it was the dream alone that had to do with it."

Narico blinked. "Then...what made it possible?"

"You have love within you Narico." Chrysalis said as she pointed at Narico's heart. "One that nearly rivals the love Cadence and Shining Armor had which sent Heart Eater packing."

Narico beamed with pride. "Makes me wonder if the woman I saw in my dreams is thinking of me." At the time Narico said those lines, a woman fitting the description from his dreams sneezed as she looked at a newspaper entailing a picture of Narico and the guys.

Back at Canterlot, Burst and the guys were getting a performance ready. "Man. Too bad we didn't get to perform this yesterday." Burst said as he readied the microphone.

"Yeah dude." Inferno said as he slung his guitar to the front of his body. "But we did have to fight off an invasion and party hard after we won. Let's not forget. Celestia spent some serious snuggle time with you last night."

Burst blushed lightly at the comment. "I'm proud to snuggle with a lady who can kick as much butt as her. How're the rest of you coming along?"

"All good with the drums!" Ace called out.

"I'm ready on bass!" Steel answered. The four noticed the crowd gathered, and began to perform the song they had selected. And it start with Burst belting out the starting lyrics.


Shot through the heart! And you're to blame!
Darling you give love a bad name!


An angel's smile is what you sell
You promise me heaven then put me through hell
Chains of love got a hold on me
When passion's a prison, you can't break free
Whoooa! You're a loaded gun. Yeah!
Whooa! There's nowhere to run
No one can save me the damage is done!


Shot through the heart and you're to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name!


You give love...a bad name


You paint your smile on your lips
Blood red nails on your fingertips
A schoolboy's dream. You act so shy
Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye
Whoooa! You're a loaded gun
Whoooa! There's nowhere to run
No one can save me the damage is done!


Shot through the heart and you're to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name!


Burst smiled as he saw that the crowd enjoyed their performance. Most notable was that Celestia was giving him the 'rock on' sign. He couldn't help but smile as he, Inferno, Steel, and Ace took a bow. Soon enough, it was time for the group of friends to return home. After all the excitement that had happened yesterday, Burst fell into a peaceful slumber as his head hit the pillow. Before long he was dreaming that he was resting under a tree. However, he wasn't alone in his dream for long. Much like his real world body, Burst was out like a light. And he failed to notice a familiar blue mist infiltrate his dreams and reshape into a very familiar figure.

Nightmare Moon smiled as she took in Burst's sleeping appearance. "Once again, you never cease to impress me." She then began to caress Burst's cheek as she rested his head upon her lap. "You fight so hard, yet are so peaceful when you know everyone is safe. A hero to the core if there ever was one. But I guess I knew that when we first met. A pity I didn't take you up on your offer then. Because I doubt I'll ever be able to even speak to you after this. And at the same time, I'm thankful. You were the first to speak to me as a person and not see me as a monster. So willing to see the best in everyone." Nightmare Moon then planted a kiss on Burst's forehead. "Sleep well. My Precious Light." And with that, she exited Burst's dreams and returned to the castle of the two sisters. As soon as she returned, Nightmare felt a surge of magic flow through her! The sensation of the magic felt exactly like the Elements of Harmony! When the surge ended, she was shocked to see that she was solid and whole. She had a body all her own now. "Looks like I'll be able to hold onto him after all. But first..." Nightmare Moon ignited her magic. "This place could use some touching-up..."

Comments ( 26 )

8292613
Epilogue is up!

Can't wait for the next season.

8296352
I assure you. You will not be disappointed. BTW, what did you think of the finale?

Great as always!

8296357
Very well done! for once Chrysalis is reformed.

8296360
Any favorite moments from the epilogue?

8296364
What did you think of the fight and Burst basically going crazy on Heart Eater?

8296371
I have no words, I'll leave it at that.

8296377
So...good, right?

The part with nightmare moon was good.

8296389
Any favorite bits in the epilogue?

8296386
What would you like next? An interlude with Chrysalis' life with Cadence and Shining, or me jumping right into season 3?

To be honest jump into three... After a bit of time to let you recharge.

8296416
Really? What makes you say that?

8296421
I'm guessing just because he wants you at your best.

8296430
Makes sense. So you read the epilogue yet? Also, what did you like best about the fight?

8296433
Yes I did. And as you may have guessed, celestia going all out.

8296471
Not to mention Burst and Celestia both laying an epic punch on Heart Eater.

8296433
I absolutely loved it! :heart: I love the part with Moon, Narico with his 2 Changellings brothers and sister Aswell as his mother and the guys performance I'm really looking forward to season 3

8296565
Yes. Yes it does.

8296484
Just submitted the next story. Should post soon!

Comment posted by Bahamut0 deleted Oct 28th, 2017
Login or register to comment