• Published 13th May 2017
  • 967 Views, 162 Comments

Elements of Heroism: Season 2 - Bahamut0



The Nightmare Forces have been defeated. However, the work of heroes isn't done yet! New elements of heroism have started to awaken. But a new figure is waiting in the shadows. Who is he? And what's his connection to Burst?

  • ...
4
 162
 967

Episode 24: Spirit of Love

Ace sighed as he sat on his couch. Burst had Celestia, Inferno had Rarity, Tyrannus had Fluttershy, Steel had Rainbow Dash, and Akage was starting to date Pinkie. A good number of his friends had girlfriends, and even the single ones caught the eyes of some of the women around town. But no girl ever thought of even looking Ace's way. Yet, as luck would have it, a certain Avatar Princess of Love sensed Ace's lonely heart. Cadence smiled as she pulled out an amulet, and enveloped it in the teal aura of her magic. "There's one who needs your help. With you, he'll find his way." Cadence then sent the amulet away with her magic. At the same time, Ace soon wound the amulet floating before him. Needless to say, he was pretty surprised to see the amulet floating in the air before him.

"Well...only one way to find out what this thing does and why it came to me..." Ace said as he reached out and touched the light pink gem at the center of the amulet. A flash of pink light came out, and it soon condensed into a figure. In specific, a cute girl dressed in what Ace could only assume as an outfit straight out of the magic girl anime he kept tucked away. The female spirit smiled kindly at Ace.

"Hi!" DMG said with a giggle. "Name's Dark Magician Girl! Professional Love spirit at your service!" And she finished off her entrance with a cute wink.

Ace was trying to register the thoughts running through his mind at the sudden development. "You! Amulet! Spirit?! How?!" Ace then took a deep breath. "Okay. Let's start over. I'm Arctic Ace. Please call me Ace. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Ace! Call me DMG for short!" DMG said with a giggle. "I'm a love spirit, yes. I got sent here to help you with your love problems!" She then clapped her hands together. "So! What seems to be the problem?"

Ace scratched his head. "Well...I don't have a girlfriend."

DMG giggled. "Well that's an easy fix!" She then surveyed Ponyville. "There's plenty of girls in town! In fact, it's almost only girls here! All you gotta do is talk to them!"

"That...brings up another problem..." Ace said nervously. "I kinda...sorta...don't know how to talk to girls. A fact made painfully clear by the fact about half my friends are already in happy relationships." Ace then sighed. "I'm not as sensitive as Ty, chill like Steel, passionate like Inferno, or smooth like Burst! AGH!" Ace threw himself on the couch. "Maybe I'm destined to be forever alone..."

DMG gave Ace a small smile as she floated over Ace. "Aww~! Don't be like that! Those guys aren't that way by nature. That's not why they can speak to girls so easily."

Ace's interest was piqued. "Then...how are they able to do it?"

"They speak from their hearts." DMG said with a bright smile! "And they speak with their hearts to the people who hold their hearts."

Ace gave DMG a small smile. "Well, I guess all I gotta do now is wait for the right girl to show up."

DMG blinked before sighing and face-palming. "Cadence. You really gave me quite the task." She then looked Ace right in the eye. "I've got a LOT of work to do." And thus, Ace's schooling in the ways of speaking to girls began.