• Published 8th Mar 2017
  • 8,700 Views, 729 Comments

Fall of Equestria: For Honor - Valiant Charge



An order of knights, samurai and a forgotten tribe of the caribou join forces to destroy Dainn Stonehoof and his corrupt empire

Comments ( 41 )

OH, I can see a sequel in the making with how you ended this story.

Oh no...tell me those Nobles aren't up to no good...

9054079

9054078
The rich will always look for a reason to put themselves in a place of power.

Funny thing about most nobles: they will do practically anything to further their own gain. The only exceptions are begging, groveling, and similar "demeaning" acts. But when that gain is their continued life? At that point the only thing they do is beg, grovel, and other "demeaning" acts.

Those that don't, are 1 of 3 things: Stupid, as in not believing they will die and clinging to their beliefs. Then there are the liars who try to save themselves by faking remorse and guilt. And then there are the truly remorseful, the ones who recognize exactly where they f***ed up, how they f***ed up, and not only acknowledge they f***ed up, but accept what their actions have brought upon them.

SEQUEL, INCOMIIIIIINNNNNGGGG! *KABOOOOOOOMMMMMM*

hmmm, I wounder if the sequel will have any new factions like a Mongolian or a Byzantine empire. OH maybe were get a Aztecs empire coming into the picture. oh so many possibles so little time.

I wish Blueblood was killed when the rebels had the chance and now it will come back to bite them in the ass.

As for those traitorous nobles, they need to learn that trying to challenge Celestia and the new alliance will be met with their painful deaths. As for Blueblood when is found, kill him on sight and give any allies of his no quarter.

Good story though.

Just thought of something, will it be the current generation, or the one the that has been planted?

Good finish, with good enough sequel hook. And also having potential of flashback of few thing's, like Celestias rescue. It was kinda glossed over, but good story overall.

An interesting tale....not the best I have run across, but not the worst either

One war ends...but another may be in the near future.

For now...rest heroes.

9064436
yes. your Point being?

9064680
No such thing as a perfect death.

9056029
now is a time of peace and of healing.

Well, it looks like Celestia is back in charge in Equestria, while Wulfric is the new "King in the North". But some of the nobles aren't happy, and are planning to meet with Blueblood. So there is a sequel in the works.

Will this sequel involve other creatures like Yaks and Griffins? Or perhaps those pirate parrots from the MLP movie? Just a suggestion.

Good work with this.

9190306
Weebs and tin-cans shall nae win season 6! I'll caber-toss ye all out of me highlands!

9190321
EQUIS VULT! EQUIS VULT! EQUIS VULT!

9192445
But still good though. If you're going to turn to the Dark Side, at least, direct it at the Caribou.

9193501
Your welcomed :D

Comment posted by Silver Ghost deleted Oct 19th, 2018

9239985
We are few here!
not a reference!

9239985
EXTERMINATUSE THE VILE XENO HERITECS!

9280535
Dude, an AC-130 is enough!

9281495
IT IS NEVER ENOUGH TO DESTROY THE VILE XENO SUCM!

9281730
yell one more time and I WILL block you.

9281781
Thank you. *removes cotton from ears*

9281800
But in all seriosness this was a great story. I think you did a perfict job.

9282169
that goes double for you. another shout and you're blocked

9282515
Got it. Sorry, I have so many weapons and so little time.

9282725
Three words.

Sell
at
Vendor!

9282972
Got it. In the words of a friend of mine, "Sell your crap, you hoarder."

Ah the story is finally over... though I wonder if a sequel of this will be written though? And also, what will happen to the changelings, will they go back to their sneaky ways or later ally themselves with Equestria?

I say that, I'm glad that there're some good ones. The stone-hooves are a bunch of sexist and racist that deserve what they got and the ones who betray their own kind.

Login or register to comment