• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 3,063 Views, 51 Comments

I remember you - Shadow of doubt



A new villain appears in Equestria, but is he really a villain? (Ice king in equestria)

  • ...
7
 51
 3,063

The Villainous Fiction

"Psst, psst, hey Twilight," The Ice King whispered to the sleeping form of Twilight Sparkle.

"I Finished my new fan fiction, and I remember you were able to recite the entire dictionary yesterday, so you must be smart, so can you proofread it?" The i
Ice king said whilst he repeatedly poked twilights cheek, causing her eyes to scrunch up.

"Mhmms, Not now pinky I had a late night studying," Twilight mumbled, her sleep-addled mind not processing anything.
Twilight's wings were splayed at weird angles and her face was almost parallel to the wall, her horn embedded inside the ice, her mane was disheveled and around her were similar holes in the wall and floor.

"Wha, oh ICE KING? I thought that- I thought that was a sleep deprived dream or hallucination" Twilights eyes were wide open now as she tried to bolt up from her sleeping position leaning on the wall she hadn't realized her horn was lodged in the wall, a small ball of ice still attached to it.

"Oh, thanks, Twi Twi, I always knew I was a dreamboat but to actually hear someone else say it... Well, it's... Nice? Oh and here, I got you a sleeping bag, I knew I'd forgotten something last night but you gave me so much material for my new fanfiction series," The Ice King ranted on for a while as he laid out the sleeping bag, once he had done so he pulled out a small picknick blanket from his beard and patted the spot next to him.

Twilight groaned as she dragged herself over, unsure what would happen if she refused the unstable beings request, she quickly looked over the blanket to see an assortment of various picnic baskets with different food and treats.

"Did you steal any of this?" Twilight questioned absently as she picked up a daisy sandwich. Absent-mindedly forgetting the I've king as a threat.

"HOW DARE YOU, I MADE THIS PICNIC MYSELF, WITH THE INGREDIENTS THAT I STOLE." he shouted, his face etched with rage and magic flaring. Before he started to laugh manically. He only calmed down after a few minutes and picked up a bottle of mayonnaise with the name 'Pinkie Pie' printed on the side.

"Okay..." Twilight whimpered as she pulled her ears flat against her head. His teeth were much sharper and serrated than what should be possible, yet she was also sure that he had flat teeth before, much like herself.

"Did... Did you want to go find some more princesses after this... ah, lovly picnic?" Twilight asked timidly her hoof drawing circles on the ground, she couldn't think straight after his erratic behavior, she has subdued her inquisitive nature so to keep on his good side, and her body was tired and sore, she was already feeling a bit queasy from the sandwich the day before and was still parched. Her frustration at being unable to remove simple ice from her horn also didn't help matters, perhaps there is another method to remove it, like forcing magical energy to overload the block?

"Ah, ha... Yes then I will have a better selection to choose from, but perhaps you would do... Maybe, I shall have to see my options first." The Mad King spoke with confidence before he started to muddle to himself.

"Ah, could I have some water please?" Twilight asked her voice held tension from the lack of attention to her body's requirements.

The Ice king immediately nodded his head and jumped up to run towards the kitchen, in his haste his crown fell from his head and clunked to the floor.

"Heh, Woopies I can't just leave the source of my ice in the middle of the floor what would Marcy say? such a worry wort that... ah. What was I saying? Right, crown." The Kings voice and tone where so confident yet confused at the same time, perhaps his laps in memory were common, Twilight was unable to tell, but she did pick up that the crown seems to be a focus or source of magic power, why was he so casual about it, perhaps he had complete confidence that his power over her was absolute?

Twilight took a glance at the king as he flew toward what she assumed was the kitchen. He smacked face first right next to the open archway, his crown falling of his head and rolling away as he started to chase after it. He consistentally triped over his own robe and fell as he followed the rolling crown only to accidentally kick it away as he over estimated the distance between his feet and the crown.

Twilight wasn't even sure how this being seemed so threatening before and yet now he seemed and looked helpless as he started crying while running after his crown.

After about five minutes of him chasing his crown he finaly caught it by corning it in a wall. he placed it back on his head and turned to look at Twilight.

"Ah, sorry about that, I'll just... stay out of your way for now. Oh right water." He fiddled around with his fingers making wierd jestures before he created water in the middle of the air and place it next to twilight.

Looking expectentally at the captured alicorn, still keeping his figures moving a small amount to adjest his control of the water.

"Well? are you going to drink?" The disturbingly normal statment broke twilghts deep thought process before she sipped the ball of floating water until she was sated. Nodding at him in return he stoped his fingure movment and let the water splash on her before he flew up the stairs.

Shivering from the cold, Twilight started to try and make a few plans and figure out the odd behavoir of the being. So she starts to read his fanfiction, Twilight was still weirded out about it yet also quite flattered.



Celestia was still very confused about what Spike told her in the letter. It seems as though a new villain figured out how to critically weaken Equestria's main defense. Admittedly she was ashamed that it was a few civilians with almost no guards to protect them, she planned to fix that once this mess was all sorted out.

Beings such as what was described to her would only ponynap for a few reasons. One, to ransom the crown, which was unlikely considering a diamond dogs intellect. Two they thought that an alicorn would make a good working in their mines, which would also be quite a mistake considering just how powerful Twilight was, even amongst other alicorns Twilight is still considered above average in magic alone, yet also severely underperforming in the physical side of things.

Thus the fact that Twilght had not teleported back here indicated at a worse situation, her captures had access to anti-magic substances. Thus she was going to send out some solar guards to protect the remaining bearers in case of another ponynapping and set up a search party. Celestia knew that Luna would help in any way possible so she quickly sent a note to ask Luna explaining the situation and to search for Twilight's Dreams and get information on her location, anything will be useful at this point.

And with this in mind she constructed her reply letter to Spike, A cold fury set upon her mind as she wrote the letter, ignoring the fact that she has stopped moving the sun across the sky.

Author's Note:

Yes I know there is an astonishing amount of sentence structural errors and such but I don't actually Know HOW to correct them, they read alright but they don't work as I mean them to.

Hopefully, it still gets the meaning across, I would like an editor but I also don't write much and I have virtually no communication skills so I often lack when replying to requests. As such you have my most sincere apologies, which basically amounts to a text message four days late.


This chapter was inspired by this piece of art.

Comments ( 6 )

8632847
I'm really happy you actually read my stories, I am enjoying your stories myself, as I have read all of them.

I'm also up to date as of this comment.

You know, that really is a good point.
Granted, Twilight is technically in the center of a kingdom, and right beside its capitol city besides, but even if we allow that nopony in Equestria desires to harm Twilight or the corresponding Element Bearers, the Everfree Forest is literally right beside the town and holds many mysteries and dangers besides, to, again, say nothing of the threat of diamond dogs or napping dragons. You'd think there would have been some mention of so much as a single guard post in the town of Ponyville, like, just even in a shot of some shack with guard/princess regalia on the side in the town in the show from an aerial shot or something.

Awesome chapter.

Ice King was pretty quick with that fanfic. Awaiting the next chapter and Happy New Years.

8642054
Happy New Year to you as well, unlike myself the Ice King is a super dedicated fan fiction writer who has nothing better to do. He is what I strive to be.

9384946
Wow, it has been a whole year! Happy new years to you too, again. Ice King is too pro for us, we just can't keep up with our fics.

Login or register to comment