• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 4,961 Views, 28 Comments

Am I Alone? - Silver Inkwell



What happens when a human boy is cursed to be a dragon and comes to the land of Equestria? Read and find out...

  • ...
37
 28
 4,961

Follow Your Heart

Chapter Eleven: Follow Your Heart

“Follow your heart, what does that mean exactly?” she said now.

“I think it means whatever you want,” Axel said.

“Well I want to go home,” she said, “So that’s exactly where we will go.”

And with that said she eventually managed to use a spell that she had prepared before this journey and trip inside a crystal right now then.

“You know, I like you Axel, despite all your flaws I really do like you.”

“Then that’s what he meant exactly, you have to stay with me no matter what,” he said smiling, “And I like you too, but maybe more than just liking you.”

“Oh,” she said realizing the full whole entire complications of this now.

“Well I didn’t know that you felt that way,”

“Neither did I, but Twilight, just in case I don’t make it, you have been my best and only friend for many years now, all the others, they were very nice and kind but still not the best or like you, no one was ever
quite like you…”

“Thank you for your kind words, you comfort me,” he said as his smile slowly vanished off of his face and he closed his eyes very slowly right now.

“No, don’t die on me, I won’t allow you to,” she said crying right now.

“If it is my time then I shall go gloriously and then fight for your name, glory and honor with the gods in the halls of Valhalla for an eternity,” he said very weakly trying to open his eyes in a vain useless attempt and effort.

“Don’t you ever dare say that,” she said crying now.

“Wait,” he said, “I’m not going to die just yet, my heart tells me that I need to stay with you, but that I have somewhere very important to go too.”

And with that said he suddenly raised himself off the ground.

“Where to exactly?” Twilight said now.

“Back home to the human world again, get on my back.”

And with that said and no explanation she did so and when they finally got back he dropped her off on the edge of a cliff and then said a few final last words. “I have to show myself to the people, I don’t know why exactly, but I just know that I have to, and I hope that you will learn why someday soon.”

“Do you have to leave me?” she said.

“He does,” a very familiar voice said, “He has to make a good pose and ending cliffhanger for the sequel
darling, that’s why he is here, oh dear, it seems like I may have ruined some parts and bits with ‘spoilers’,
oh well, too bad.”

“Star Swirl? What are you doing here exactly?” she said.

“Just making one more last final cameo appearance requested by the author to leave you questioning whether or not I was ever really here at all or if I was just in your mind and dreams the whole entire time,” he said smiling as he then suddenly vanished with the wind leaving her very curious right now.

“That was very strange, highly unusual, and interesting,” she said now then.

And with that said Axel smiled at her for one last final time and then he dived down very quickly to the village making sure to draw attention to himself by roaring very loudly as he got closer to the village thus warning them.

“NIGHT FURY! GET DOWN EVERYBODY!” someone shouted since they had no idea that he was very friendly since they had only ever met Hiccup.

And with that said every person did and then he attacked some of the houses with his fire breath, roared and then landed on top of the chief’s main house.

And then he looked at the crowd with his natural dragon instincts taking over, for some reason he hated them, and he also needed to send a message to warn them off, but he couldn’t talk, so instead he did the
only thing that he could.

He roared very loudly instead at the crowd.

They slowly backed away with fear as he continued to roar even some more.

And then he let out one last final roar and flew away into the sky then.

Author's Note:

Please stay tuned for the sequel which is/ will come out very soon!

Anyhow I hope that you liked, loved, and enjoyed this!

Comments ( 4 )

This story needs more work to really come to life.

7896272
I plan on editing it...
Eventually.

8071451
8071462
8071485
8071472
Calm down!
And make it into ONE COMMENT, or else!

Gonna wait till it's edited to read

Login or register to comment