• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 4,961 Views, 28 Comments

Am I Alone? - Silver Inkwell



What happens when a human boy is cursed to be a dragon and comes to the land of Equestria? Read and find out...

  • ...
37
 28
 4,961

The Curse

Chapter One: The Curse

The witch watched the town boys curiously and anxiously, for she wanted to just try to test out a new spell, the only thing that she needed now was an excuse, and if one of them just so happened to wander into her yard then she would not be at fault entirely for what happened to them, but of course she would have to persuade them with a mind spell to trick them into coming.

After all, they weren’t stupid. And so she waited for just one of them to come, and eventually one of them did, and then she smiled as she cast the curse.

Suddenly the boy started to change and transform, suddenly his skin started to turn black and his limbs started to break and crack and stretch abnormally. No longer was he just a boy anymore, he was turning into something that the village feared, something that they hated, he was turning into a dragon.

But not just any regular ordinary dragon, but a new shiny black dragon that none of them had ever seen before. And when the transformation was finally over and done with the boy turned to the group and tried to speak, but it only came out as a roar. The group of boys ran away from this monster with great fear and the dragon followed them with much and great confusion in him.

When they finally got to the village the boys forgot what they saw (because of a spell the witch put on them) and they cried out, “DRAGON!” to summon every man to fight it. And very soon enough every man was there ready to fight it, and that was when the boy finally realized what he was, he was a monster.

He was a dragon, and he would be killed if he stayed, and so he roared out in pain and agony trying to talk one last time, but it was no use, it was all in vain.

And so he decided to do the only thing that he could, he flew off and far away.

He didn’t care where he went, he just wanted to go away, far away.

And he knew that he had to stay that way for a very long time, but as to how long exactly he didn’t know, but slowly enough the years passed by for him.

Five to be exact when the events of this story start to take place.

And so it was that five years after the exact date of his exile that he found himself in that very dark cold cave, and he still had hope and faith in his heart, but what he did not have was a friend. And so that was why to his great shock and surprise that it just so happened that a tiny little purple dragon entered his cave, and he knew then that he might not truly really be alone now.

But of course he didn’t know what kind of adventure that this tiny little dragon would bring to him, if he did then he might have acted very differently instead, but he would still go along because they were brothers in blood.