• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 4,961 Views, 28 Comments

Am I Alone? - Silver Inkwell



What happens when a human boy is cursed to be a dragon and comes to the land of Equestria? Read and find out...

  • ...
37
 28
 4,961

Sacrifice

Chapter Nine: Sacrifice

It happened while they were at a mountain pass.

Twilight was just walking under it when suddenly rocks fell.

There was no warning and even though they were very careful not to make any kind of sound it still happened for some reason, yet it did not matter why or how it happened, what really mattered was what came next of course.

For when he saw the rocks falling he instantly blasted them with his fire breath, but that was not enough as more still came to him and he soon saw that it would bury both of them if they didn’t escape right now. “TWILIGHT!” he shouted very loudly, “GET ON MY BACK SO THAT I CAN SAVE YOU, PLEASE!” And with that said Twilight did so without arguing the situation now.

And so he flew long and high, or at least he tried to, but that was when a rock suddenly fell on one of his
wings instantly breaking it. And then it was at that moment he knew that he couldn’t save her from being crushed unless he did something drastic, and so he quickly covered her using his spare wing and waited for the rocks to come. Eventually after they came through and buried him Twilight slowly managed to work her way out of it and even managed to drag Axel out too. Granted it did take a very long time since she had no magic in this new human world, but she did manage to do it, eventually.

But it seemed like Axel was very weak now and on the brink of death too.

“Don’t you dare die on me just yet,” Twilight said to him.

“Don’t worry,” he said very weakly now, “I still have an oath to honor.”

“It’s true, you shouldn’t worry, after all, an oath is a promise,” a new male voice said. And with that Twilight looked up to see a very old man with a gray beard.

“Honestly though, I don’t know why I try to bother anymore.”

“Are you him?” Twilight said, “Surely you cannot be him, right?”

“Well it depends by what you mean by him and he, I am certainly he and him if he is who you think he is,
but the name is Star Swirl, and it is very nice to meet you Twilight Sparkle, for I have something very
important to tell you now,” and with that said he sat on the ground and started to talk to her then.

Author's Note:

Yeah, 'he'/ 'him' was Star Swirl the while entire time.

Anyhow please stay tuned for more!