• Published 15th Dec 2016
  • 4,009 Views, 64 Comments

Softy's Kindness - Damaged



Fluttershy is going to help Twilight find out what the full story of Thunderlane "owning" Rainbow Dash is, even if she has to become his pet to do it!

Comments ( 7 )

I realize that this is just EXTREME naivete speaking, but a part of me hopes that the completion of this fic is a sign that the next TrixDash story is at least almost ready for posting (at least the first chapter).
The rest of me realizes that's a foolish hope, since you probably work on several fics at once, both new ones and ones that have been out for a while (like this one), but since it's a hope I have nontheless, I felt the need to post this comment and just get it out of my system.

8085734 This story is a monthly commission. It has no bearing on my own private works.

8085754 Yeah, that's what I figured.
I just felt the need to double check that for some reason.

Also, I'll admit that when I saw the complete tag, I felt intrigued enough to at least skim through this one (though I did find myself reading some chapters all the way through).
And while it DOES manage to be adorable, somehow, I won't be adding this one to my faves either.

Just like with the first one, I just don't see myself coming back to this one, either as a casual read (the kink stuff sort of prevents that, though I have added a few kink fics to my faves, those are exceptions rather than the rule) or as a fic I'd read to... "take care of business" to (simply because the kinks involved just aren't MY kinks, which I acknowledge is more upon me than either you or the commissioner).
.
When the third one does come out in this series (since you did say there's going to be more), I'll likely track it just to see where it goes, but I probably won't end up adding THAT one to my favorites either.

I've also realized another reason why I can't bring myself to enjoy this as much as I feel others who have read it do:
I just can't imagine a world where Flutters and RD being pets most of the time exists. Even after reading this story, that's practically impossible for me to do.
While Flutters did say in "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?" that it was so nice to be the pet for once in her dream, I imagine "for once" to mean "every once in a while" not "a good chunk of the time".
And while RD DOES have her Shade persona in Dash's Restraint, at least in that 'verse she lives a pretty normal life most of the time. In this series being the pet IS her normal life now, and that just doesn't sit right with me.

I acknowledge that this is purely a "me" thing, but for some reason I just couldn't sleep until I posted this comment. (Literally. Normally, even if I don't get into my bed until after 2 AM, I'm usually asleep by about 3:30. It is now almost 6 AM at the time of me posting this comment).

Thunder was the first to pick his jaw up off the floor. "She… She knows what a Bridlecolt collar is?"

Snerk...as if the bi-millennial princess doesn't know a thing or two.:rainbowlaugh::trollestia:

"And look how wonderful the day is, Softy Why don't we go for a walk in the park?"

Barely worth saying but full stop needed... ↑ ...or make one sentence.:unsuresweetie:

I wish I had seen theese when they were being done, I really want to ask mayor mare if she got a response from Celestia, I am not sure it would be what she wanted

Login or register to comment