• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 2,369 Views, 101 Comments

Beyond My Grave - AnnEldest



Ponies had called her crazy because she see things that are not there. But Luna knows what she is seeing is real.

Comments ( 12 )

9499012
The story is finish now!!!!:pinkiehappy:

That was an good story

Good story with a little open ending, but good.

I just realized that i didn't favourite this story yet😄

If the main OCs in this story were voiced, what would they sound like?

9714807
I picture Misty with a deeper raspy voice like Rainbow Dash. Dusty with a light smooth voice like Cadance. Shredder, I picture an older dark man voice like Star Swirl and Berry Tarts with a light younger man voice like Shining Armor. Shader voice has already been explained in the story.

I hoped that was good enough.

9718637
I'm surprised they haven't turned to Twilight or the other elements for aid in anything, especially since Discord has dragged Spike into danger.

Come to think of it, Twilight hasn't made a single appearance here.

Why do the following stories have less red tags then this one?

10513318
cause they are nowhere near as dark as this one. I decided to pull a little away from being too dark.

This is turning into some kind of farce. The characters don't look like themselves, they don't understand anything and are completely defenceless. It is extremely similar to the script of an average psychological drama.

11471732
Well I was 17 when I first started writing this and I was not the best writer at all then. Funny enough it's why I'm currently posting and updating a remastered of this story to make it so much better than this one. And the sequel to this story I'm also remastering as well. Try reading that one and you'll see how much better it is.

Login or register to comment