• Published 22nd Aug 2016
  • 2,353 Views, 38 Comments

Setting Sun of Thieves - Shadow Hero



[A displacment] Zidane world's best Theif and Sunset ex-student of Princess Celestia run around helping others in there own way.

  • ...
12
 38
 2,353

Disc 2 -Part 6

Back with the mane 6

The next morning, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rarity wake up to see a strange Burmecian (A rat-like species) with green hair in a suit of purple armour talking to Warrior of Light.

“What's going on?” Twilight asked as she walked, Warrior of light disappearing into a portal.

“Oh. It’s just Cosmos found out who told Chaos about the crystals.” The man with the green hair said. “Where are my manners, my name is Spike.” He said with a smile.

“So, you’re going to help us then?” Rarity said as Fluttershy hid behind her.

“That's the plan. Oh, I brought something for you guys to eat.” Spike said as he pointed to a basket full of food.

As they eat Twilight felt as if she knew Spike from somewhere. “What can I do for you?” The Burmecian asked as Twilight kept staring at him.

“Do I know you? From one of the past cycles or something?” She asked, causing Spike to chuckle.

“Why yes, I was your assistant before all this. Cosmos gave me a job to protect the hall of records.” The Dragoon said taking a sip of tea.

“So you have all your memories then?”

“Dear, what are you two talking about?” Rarity asked with a confused tone.

Spike explained what The Warrior of Light told Twilight. “Anyway, it's time to go find the others.” He said getting up and stretched.

With the others, Rainbow was arguing with Prish. “You think you're strong, have you ever suplexed a train? I didn't think so.” The elven girl said with a cocky grin.

“No, but I can do a-”

“You two are too noisy,” Shantotto stated, coming out of a tent with Pinkie following.

“Doc! How is she?” Rainbow asked.

“I did what I could, but it may take longer than I thought,” Shantotto said shaking her head as she walked over to a kettle not too far and poured herself a cup of tea.

“Is there something that I can do?” The Gira asked hovering next to Shantotto.

“Unless you have powerful healing magic? Then no.” The Tarutaru Black Mage said with a sigh.

As on cue Twilight and the others came around from some trees.

“Twilight, maybe you can help,” Rainbow said rushing the mage in training, tackling her to the ground. “Sorry about that...”

“Please get off of me,” Twilight said as Spike chuckled.

“Do I know you?” The winged girl said getting off Twilight.

“You can say that, Rainbow Crash.” He said.

What- how did you.” Rainbow mumbled.

“Twi, its Applejack she got injured during the attack and the doc doesn't know how to fix her.” Pinkie said.

“I never said I couldn't, all I said is that it would take some time, you twat.” Shantotto snapped, angrily holding back her rage.

“Oh my, mind if I can see what I can do?” Fluttershy asked.

“Be my guest,” Shantotto said waving her off.

Fluttershy walked over to the tent to see an unconscious Applejack laying on a sleeping bag. “Oh my! Maybe if… No that won't work.” the Viera said shaking her head. After a few seconds, her necklaces started to glow.

Fluttershy stepped out of the tent as the glow grew brighter. When it finally died down, a female Kirin with a white coat and brown mane stood in front of Fluttershy. “You called. You did! Didn't you!?” The Kirin said jumping up and down.

“I didn't know you had a summon,” Twilight said.

“I don't... at least I didn't think I did.”

“Where're my manners, my name is Autumn Breeze.” She said with a giggle.

“It's nice to meet you.” Pinkie said as bubbly as Autumn Breeze.

“Can you help heal a friend, my little Kirin,” Prish asked, remembering Shantotto telling her something of healing flames.

“That depends on if my summoner wants me to do that,” Autumn said with Pinkie on her back.

“Yes, I would like you to… If that's not too much to ask for that is...” the Viera said as a strand of her pink hair falls in front of her face.

“Can do.” the kirin said as she sucks in air.

“Please don’t sing…” Shantotto said

“Fine...” Autumn said letting out a sigh. Shaking her head, she lit her horn up and sent a mystic blue flame at Applejack.

The healing flames seemed to be closing all of AJ wounds on her body leaving it completely healed when the flames died down.

“What… happened?” Applejack groggily asked as she sat up.

“You should rest up a bit... Here eat this.” Spike said walking up to AJ side and handing her an apple and a sandwich.

“Alright... Who are you, and why do you seem so familiar?” She said taking the sandwich.

“It's a long story, but we need to head to Lionpaw soon before Kefka does something to the crystal.” The dragoon said getting a nod from the doctor.

“It is wise to head there sooner than later,” Shantotto said.

“I’ll carry you if you want,” Prish said as she put her hands behind her head and crossed her legs.

“I think I can manage.” Applejack said as she stood up.

“So is that it…” Autumn said in a sad tone as everyone turned to look at her.

“Can she please stay with us for a bit longer?”Pink asked still riding the kirin and hugging her.

“As long as she does not sing, I don’t see why not. But of course, that's up to its summoner.” Shantotto said.

“Umm, sure…” Fluttershy said getting as Pinkie and Autumn did a yes fist/hoof bump.

Comments ( 1 )

9217757
You edit this mess? I'm Sorry but this entire story is super fast, messed up, and confusing. I read the first couple chapters and I'm done.

I can't take it, so much good story is ruined by how fast it is. The first two chapters hurt.

Login or register to comment