• Published 14th Aug 2016
  • 3,001 Views, 160 Comments

The Spirit Of Knowledge - LordAlastrayus



It's been a long while since Shade last was free, and he is going to make sure he stays that way. How hard is it to stay out of trouble?

Comments ( 21 )

HOLY FUCK NUGGETS ITS ALIVE

Neat story but damn do you need to brush up on your grammar. There are lots of places in the fic where you confuse then and than.

Then is used when referencing a specific order (as in first, then second, third, etc), a difference in time (first this, then that), cause and effect (if this happened, then this would happen) and so on.

Than, on the other hand, refers to comparisons (I would rather do this than/instead of that).

When you say it aloud, then often has a pause when used in proper context, whereas than often doesn't.

8502305
*Robot chicken noises*

Yay you're back! It's a little short but it'll do for now

HOLY FUCK GIVE ME MORE!!!!!

Wow, i have read both stories under a day and i think this series is one of the most unique fanfics on this site, Great Job :pinkiehappy:

Heh, fun story, quite liked reading about the guy's struggles *snort* and shenanigans. Something tells me Daring isn't who she's supposed to be... dude should really remember the lesson he learned regarding his first "teacher".

found this a couple hours ago and got hooked... been a while since a story has done that to me :twilightsmile:

Nearly a year and the next chapter comes out, i don't even remember what happened. Is this you plan, make everyone re-read the previous chapters lol.

i am looking forward to reading more of this.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......this one requires more story to read.

how many more chapters and how long till finished i dont want to start reading unless its almost done

8550204
1-2 chapters left. 3 at most, though that's very unlikely.

8552214
will there be another story?

Any updates planned for soon?

Discontinued...?

Update please is been two year mah men

Login or register to comment