• Published 11th May 2016
  • 1,990 Views, 26 Comments

Silly Pony Stories - Highlord Langslock

  • ...
2
 26
 1,990

Shipping

“Come on Pinkie Pie!” Rainbow Dash said angrily. “The proof is right in front of you. You're just too stubborn to see it!”

“The proof is in the pudding Rainbow Dash!” Pinkie Pie shot back, pressing her face right up against Rainbow Dash’s. “You’re problem is that you only have icky rutabaga-flavored pudding, so everyone spits it out!”

“What the heck are you two fighting about?” asked Flash Sentry, walking up to the two girls. “You’ve been at each other’s throats all day.”

“Sorry Flash, it’s just that Rainbow Dash refuses to admit that Misty is the perfect girlfriend for Ash,” said Pinkie Pie. “She was with him since the start of his journey and stuck with him through thick and thin.”

“Oh please, she only tagged along to make him pay her back for a bike,” Rainbow Dash shot back, “and then she ditched him to take over the family business just because her lazy sisters didn’t want to bother. Not only is Dawn a better trainer, she has goals and dreams of her own, which puts her on the same level as Ash.”

“You two are arguing over Pokémon shipping?” Flash asked incredulously. “This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, because everyone knows that Ash’s one true soulmate is Latias. She gave him his first kiss after all.”

“Wait a minute, isn’t she a Pokémon?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“So what?” Flash retorted. “She can take human form, so it’s okay.”

“Yeah, but she’s still a Pokémon on the inside,” said Rainbow Dash. “Only a sick weirdo would think that shapeshifting made it okay…”

Pinkie Pie slapped her hand over Rainbow Dash’s mouth, but it was too late. The air around Flash seemed to crackle with electricity as he glared at the girls.

“Is that so?” he whispered. “So anyone who's okay with dating a girl who just happens to have another non-human form is a sick weirdo, hm?”

“Oh, look at the time,” said Pinkie Pie quickly, checking her bare wrist. “I have to check on the cupcakes I left in the oven this morning."

She dashed away, leaving behind a pink Pinkie Pie shaped cloud that swiftly dissipated.

“Yeah, I gotta, you know, sports and stuff.” Rainbow Dash rambled, activating her geode. Unfortunately, Flash was somehow faster, grabbing the back of her shirt and lifting her up so her feet dangled several inches off the ground.

“On no, stay,” said Flash with a menacing smile. “I would love to hear more of your thoughts on the matter.”

Rainbow Dash simply whimpered.

Author's Note:

Don't mind me, just posting something irrelevant in order to overcome my writer's block and crippling fear of failure.

This was inspired by this comic. I thought that the subject of the punchline would be something Flash would have very strong opinions about for obvious reasons.

Comments ( 2 )

Why is there a gore tag? The synopsis makes it sound unneeded.

11757199
There is some mention of gore in one of the chapters, so I thought I should add it.

Login or register to comment