• Published 11th May 2016
  • 1,988 Views, 26 Comments

Silly Pony Stories - Highlord Langslock

  • ...
2
 26
 1,988

Big Brother Instinct

“Trenderhoof, this is Flash Sentry,” said the human Twilight Sparkle. “Flash Sentry, this is Trenderhoof.”

“I remember you,” said Trenderhoof. “You’re the guy who baked a loaf of bread when you were supposed to bake a cake. How did that happen?”

“If you don’t mind, I’d really rather not talk about it,” said Flash, casting a sidelong look at Twilight.

“And this is his sister, True Action,” Twilight continued, pointing to a younger girl with yellow skin and black hair.

“Oh my, you are stunning!" declared Trenderhoof.

“Um, thank you,” said True, right before Trenderhoof pressed his lips against hers. With a muffled cry of indignation, she pushed him away and began to sputter and vigorously wipe her mouth.

“What the hell?!” she cried.

“Looks like I just stole your first kiss,” Trenderhoof laughed gaily. “So would you like to go out for dinner sometime?”

Wordlessly, Flash grabbed Trenderhoof by the back of his neck, dragged him over to a wall, and began to repeatedly smash him into it face first.

“Ow! What the-WHAM-Let me-WHAM-Stop it!-WHAM-The police will-Okay, okay, I’m sor-WHAM-Knock it-WHAM-Oh come on, it was just-WHAM-Please-WHAM-Stop-WHAM-I’m sor-WHAM-I can’t-WHAM-I’m begging”-WHAM.

When Trenderhoof’s pleas finally ceased, Flash let him go. He slid down the wall, his face leaving behind a trail of blood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“That stupid jerk with the awesome hair,” Trenderhoof muttered, his face heavily bandaged. “Now I have to get another nose job.”

“Aw, poor guy,” Sour Sweet cooed. “You deserved it, you damn rapist!”

Author's Note:

Persona EG made me fall in love with a Flash Sentry who has a violent side-he's still one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, but mess with those he cares about and he'll tear off your face like a rabid badger.

Btw, Colored Reel's appearance is based on Pauly, intellectual property of PaulySentry-used with permission.