• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 4,665 Views, 19 Comments

My Little Marshmallow - Lynked



There's a reason Rarity is called 'Marshmallow'.

  • ...
6
 19
 4,665

Author's Notes

I wrote this to prove once and for all that I cannot do comedy.

So I sat down to write instead, and what I was innitially writing, was the next chapter to my other, more popular story than this will ever get (Can you imagine if this got featured?), Levitation.

But then I stumbled upon that picture. I couldn't help but write this.

It was a blast! It may not have been outstanding, nor hilarious, but it was great fun to write. Hell, I was even dancing to my surprise song for the Levitation readers when I was writing this.


Tell me what you think. I haven't a clue what the general populace is going to do to this fic.

Comments ( 9 )

PRAISE OLD SPICE
-

Black jesus

"I wrote this to prove once and for all that I cannot do comedy."

Mission success. Return to base, Red One.

That was good. Very good. Almost a real episode, if not for the slightly crude humor. I'm now going to read levitation.

I thought this was actually pretty funny :rainbowlaugh:
A tad rushed towards the end, but it had some laugh out loud moments.

I actually liked this one. bravo good sir.

THIS IS EXTREAMLY SILLY

The dialogue was exceptionally silly, to the point where I was expecting a Royal Guard to walk on stage and terminate the fic on account of silliness.

But it was at least amusing to read.

765624 764968Well I said she dropped the vial, so I really just tried to imply that Rarity got splashed.

Login or register to comment