• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 2,723 Views, 30 Comments

Obama Sweeps: The Barrier - LeoneHaxor



A TCB Crackfic. What, did you expect something different when you read that title?

  • ...
12
 30
 2,723

Epilogue - 1776

George Washington looked back at the strange man, after receiving the Pokéballs containing a very special Smeargle and Magikarp. “Before you leave, might I ask your name? Not once in this conversation have you given it to me, yet you seem to know so much about me.”

The strange man smiled. “The name’s Yossarian.”

George Washington returned the smile. “Nice to meet you, Yossarian. I hope our paths cross again someday.”

Yossarian shook his head. “Sadly, I don’t think they will. I’ve got a boy named Jeff to find after this, calls himself ‘the Killer.’ He keeps filling the Totality of Existence with these Mary Sue knockoffs, but I will catch up to him eventually.” He then lifted his strange musket, with the word ‘Pacemaker’ etched into the barrel. “Still, I couldn’t let a universe like the one you’re in for just happen, so you just pass those Pokémon down through the Presidents and it’ll all work out in the end.”

Before George Washington could respond to any of this, there was a ripping sound, and a ten-foot tall slit in space-time unzipped itself. Light poured out of the opening, and with it came the sound and pressure of gale-force winds. As Yossarian went to enter the light, George Washington shouted, “One final question before you leave: does this heavenly portal mean you are an angel sent from God?”

Yossarian paused, one foot into the rift. “I’m nowhere near divine, General Washington – I’m just a Time-Traveling Dad.” Having said this, he finished walking through the portal, and Washington never saw him again.

Comments ( 19 )

You know what? This gets a like.

My only regret is that I can like this only once.

No.

It was a Catch-22. It was super effective.

Ugh my goodness that was fantastic.

7085040 In retrospect, the scene in the Oval Office does almost sound like one of the weapons was a lightsaber.

7088328 Actually, while I commend you for having read Catch-22, that name was given in tribute to the greatest of all memes that started on crappypasta.com.

Click on the links below, then scroll down to the comments section. You'll know which ones you're looking for when you see them.

http://www.crappypasta.com/jaimy-the-killer/

http://www.crappypasta.com/charlie-killer/

7116699 Not big souprise.

First off i have several jokes to make.....but i fear the video review will be more of a retelling since there isn't anything i could possibly take further out of preportions..... I will now be using this as a standing definition of crack fic for my show..... Good Job -Redspybot.

Yossarian shook his head. “Sadly, I don’t think they will. I’ve got a boy named Jeff to find after this, calls himself ‘the Killer.’ He keeps filling the Totality of Existence with these Mary Sue knockoffs, but I will catch up to him eventually.”

Jeff the Cringelord detected.
Deploying anti-cringe agent.

Hahaha, this gets a fav for being silly yet awesome, nicely done friend!
MAGIKARP WILL KICK YOUR ASS SON!

Keep it up :heart:

7752886 oh my fuck yes

kyle my child

thank

7755745
Where there is a 6, you will find mercy in life. I have yet to find my 6.

7756853 Kyle my child.

I have obtained the six.

So you asked for a review... I did what I could, but there wasn't much of this story to talk about. You can read it here...

this isn't a fanfiction...
no.
it's a masterpiece.

Login or register to comment