• Published 2nd Mar 2016
  • 5,392 Views, 16 Comments

A Night With The Mare In The Moon - Dark Chocolate



Raiden finds he can no longer keep himself away from the one pony in all Equestria who understands him: the insatiable and seductive Princess Luna

  • ...
14
 16
 5,392
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

i'm super hesitant to read the actual "story" if you felt the need to give so much backstory in the description. why give it when you could have had it in the story?

7053444 I thought the sex tag in the main story was a bit odd so I had this as like extra content

7054369 this. All this:

so really quick backstory since this scene is quite a ways into the story for those of you who haven't read the main thing.
Raiden: First Captain in his King's army. Got teleported with his nation of Taraska to Equestria along with their most hated enemy the Og Nag. Canterlot meets up with them and is like "wtf"? Fast forwarding toooooooo...some stuff happens and Raiden and Luna bond over feeling like guests in their own kingdoms despite holding high ranking positions. Fastforwarding again, a big battle happens, Raiden and other characters intervene, it's a long and brutal war. Some more subtle romance between Luna and Raiden (see my blog post https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/601391/excerpt-from-king-of-the-dead-most-critical-scene-between-raiden-and-luna )
The war ends, everyone is happy, Raiden is staying in the castle. He's got shortish auburn hair, a brief beard, hazel eyes, normal build, and is human.
Ok now you're caught up...ish.

7056918 Hm, now that I think about it, I guess I don't actually need this....

7057284 yes you don't archly need it but having a back story is great attention to detail mater what.

7056918 a short version of a sum of a story:

There was this Captian guy named Raiden, and he got teleported to Equestria with this bad guy, and then there was a war, and then that Raiden guy and Luna fell in love, and then they boned.
The End! Goodbye! See Y'Later!

Hey dark chocolate! I forgot too star the story. Hehe so I did. Hope you aren't mad sadly this is the first or second one I have of Luna, or Luna's in it.

7560442 Yeah was my first one and was written for my girlfriend at the time. Was also back when I first started writing so I'm sure it has tons of touchups. I can't remember if Wrestling a Rainbow was the first clop or this. I kept meaning to go back and touch it up but...just haven't been feeling it. Feel free to be as harsh as you feel necessary however, I'm not easily offended.

So THIS explains this recurring dream I've been having...

By the way, why would Luna want a human commoner rather than a pony royal/noble?

9397281
It's in my main novel, King of the Dead

Login or register to comment