• Published 12th Jun 2012
  • 7,514 Views, 481 Comments

Anthrexia: A New Element - BattleSwine



There are plenty of girls that I would have been happy to wake up next to after a bender, but not this one. Now I'm lost and alone, and I think I'm going nuts. I only know one thing, I've got to get back,and I don't care who or what gets in my way.

Comments ( 5 )

Honestly, the perfect definition of an average story. I keep forgetting this thing exists until it updates, and all I can seem to remember is 'Lost human kingdom, space contact, voice in his head, has a brother, ponies are misanthropic I think? Or was that just Celestia?'

Also, can't even remember the original name. I do recognise though that the name was changed, I'm positive "Anthrexia" was never in the title.

Glad this got updated man. It's been a long while. Hope you don't have the year long hiatus once more. Cause this shit can get turnt up! *Proceeds to cry from finals*

I completely forgot about this story, needed to reread the last 2 chapters to remember but now that I did I remember liking this story with the whole of mankind being super powerful and stuff. Though this newest chapter was great to see them come together and John opening up. Hope it still updates in the future.

I FINALLY got around to re-reading this, and caught up on the unread chapters.

With these updates being so long and distant, I can barely keep up with what is going on.

Login or register to comment