• Published 29th Dec 2015
  • 1,176 Views, 85 Comments

Phantom War VIII: Return of the NLR and Mephiles' Alliance - Danny Eclipse



When Danny is tricked by Mephiles into believing that Celestia wants him dead, Danny decides to make the Equestrian Empire pay by returning the NLR and Mephiles' old army; The Shadow Empire. With their return, what will happen to the Equestria?

  • ...
4
 85
 1,176

Rise of the Darkness [DS/False Ending]

Charming sighs in defeat and shakes his head.

Charming said "No; I can't do that to you."

I had the look of guilt and that was when Mephiles began to chuckle. Before I knew it; Mephiles throws a massive ball of energy at them. I watched as they get knocked out cold and severally injured.

Mephiles said victorious "This is the beginning; my son. And for now; I must rid of all of your resistance."

Mephiles knocked me out cold.


Three Years Later...

Onboard the Dark Forge; looking towards the world were Mephiles, myself, and a newly different Charming. Charming had cybernetic implants for himself in several areas but at least it was good enough. A lot has happened those three years.

The Equestrian Empire was wiped out with few survivors like Admiral Octavia and Squad Captain Spitfire. Blueblood, Vinyl, The Doctor, and some others were captured and corrupted later on to work for our glorious empire. Mephiles' followers; the Tal'darim, rejoin their master and we improved our fleets greatly.

Other empires like the Phantom Consortium put up a great fight but like all others; it had fallen and was taken over. Team Insanity are on the run 24/7. The Hoof of Vengeance and the Decepticons joined our empire while the remnants of the Autobots and the Alliance has been fighting poorly and will eventually be defeated.

Now for the Alicorns; they were easy. Celestia was publicly executed by Charming himself, Luna became the ruler of the New Equestria Empire, Cadence and Shining rule the Crystal Empire but are under watch, Sombra is once again the leader of the Dark Crystal Order with Amidala at his side, Starswirl is currently in Carbonite, LaurFa is currently in stasis to prevent any 'unwanted' attention, Cosmos rules Alicorn Island but is under watch, and Galaxia was publicly executed by me.

As for the Main 6; Twilight is currently learning under the dark arts with Charming, Rainbow is still by my side, Pinkie refused to accept the change and joined with the Equestrian Rebels, Fluttershy is unharmed and still keeps her job, Rarity works a lot for soldiers, and Applejack became Captain of the Guard. Spike was also another Captain and married with Rarity, Trixie was now a member of the Dark Council (Me, Mephiles, Twilight, and Charming are in it), Sonata and her sisters have become great members and are torturers to interrogate traitors and rebels; in a... sexual way that would seduce them. Mephiles doesn't mind their means of torturer as long as he gets the wanted information. Although Sonata whips and not has intercourse; saying she prefers me than any stallion, which makes me honored. Sunset, at first, refuse to accept the dark ways again but eventually fall prey to its teachings. Starlight refused and continues to refuse so she was put under watch 24/7. And finally; Geo was leader of the Equestrian Rebels.

Besides that; everything changed completely...

All because Charming couldn't have the heart to do it.

Author's Note:

And that is what would happen had Charming NOT did what was right.

Comments ( 70 )

Nice chapter, it is cool that Rainbow and Danny aka Cyber Eclipse together again.

8847701
You're welcome, but I got a question for you.

If Rainbow and Danny going to have foals?.

8847810
Probably. I think they have a son already but I'm completely sure. It's been... how many years since I actually looked back into my Phantom War Project?

8847829
It has been two year since you wrote your lasted Phantom War story.

8847885
That it has. I've been very busy on both Fanfiction and real life.

8848832
I see what you mean.

I am here to ask you about regard the Rise of the Darkness [DS-False Ending] - Phantom War VIII Return of the NLR and Mephiles' Alliance

I can see that Pinkie is the only mane six that refused to accepted the change, cause her to joined Equestrian Rebels, I can tell that she was not happy about that, if you know what I mean.

Sunset, at first refused for to accept the dark ways again for awhile, but eventually fall prey to its teachings, Starlight, on the other hooves, still continue refused, so they had to put her under watch 24/7.

I am wonder about how Twilight did react about her husband, Charming had cybernetic implants for himself?.

8848891
Well, that is not my fate to continue on the story on the Dark Side Ending. That is up to Sonicdash123. If you wish a sequel on the Dark Side Ending, go to him. I've put my foot (or hoof, whichever you prefer) down on continuing this series; the Phantom War. As for her reaction, I wouldn't know. Perhaps Sonicdash123 can provide you with one.

8848940
Okay, you made your point.

8848969
I'm sorry? Did I sound like I hate discussing the subject? Because if I did, I'm sorry but I wasn't speaking like that.

8849276
No, that is not what I meant.

What I meant is I agreed with you.

6814553
But what about Super Sonic Blue or Ultra Instinct Sonic? Sonic would be more powerful than Cyber.

9654472
Three years (maybe more) since I worked on my Phantom War project.

9656140
Ok. But from what I heard about Super Sonic Blue and Ultra Sonic they more powerful than anything Sonic ever had in his life. Ultra Instinct is a power that far exceeds anything I ever seen! Sonic would easily beat Cyber with no problem. Also I'm sure Sonic would like to pay Mephiles back for killing him in Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 and use Chaos Control to wipe him clean from existence. I can see him begging Ultra Sonic to spare him, but Sonic doesn't agree to the terms and unleashes Chaos Control to blow him away for good.

9656144
True, but Super Sonic Blue or Ultra Instinct Sonic were probably not around or I never bothered to look for that back when I made this story. Either way, I've just about retired the Phantom War and only help Sonicdash123 (or Charming Thunder, whoever you want to call him) making his Equestria Wars.

9656151
Ok. But think you can help with a few of my stories especially a Sonic Force X MLP Movie crossover that has Super Sonic Blue featured in it I'm working on.

9657261
Alright, I can try to look at it. I'm also trying to make a Displaced story but don't know which characters to use. I also plan to use Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. There is a project that me and Sonicdash123 are working on and doing once his finale of Equestria Wars is finished (I think it is finale).

9657881
Really! I'm doing a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon story too! What a coincidence!

9658473
Yeah, I noticed. I was always a fan of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. I just don't know what Pokémon to use. I want to use Zorua and Vulpix, maybe some more but I can't think of them at the moment.

9658496
What about the new gen 8 starter Pokemon once more Gen 8 Pokemon are revealed.

9658971
Well, I want more options than just grass, fire, and water. All teams usually have 2 members at minimal, 4 at maximal. If I need to do 4 then I will but I want to more than just single types. But I will see what the gen 8 starter Pokémon have to offer.

9659080
Ok. The other starter Pokemon are an option too.

9659131
Ok, here is what I'm thinking of doing for the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon team.

Members:

  • Snivy
  • Fennekin
  • Sobble
  • Zorua

What do you think of the team members?

9660051
Yeah! I like it! Nice idea of yours in putting the new starter water type Pokémon from Sword and Shield.

9660118
Thank you, but the story will have to wait until Sobble's information (moves, abilities, etc.) actually appears. Now comes the gender part of the characters. I don't know if I want the team to be an even split of gender (2 Males, 2 Females) or have 3 Females and 1 Male (the male would probably be the Zorua).

9660447
I go with 3 males and one 1 female which will be Fennekin. The other three will be males. Will it be a crossover with MLP?

9660464
Yeah, I'm calling the title "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria". I loved Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky as a kid so I wanted to make something similar in title to it. Also, why 3 boys and 1 girl?

9660551
Well that or 2 boys and 2 girls. Equal team. Also I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky too.

9661140
I'm actually thinking of added two more members. Make the team like the Mane 6 and Young 6.

Added two members:

  • Pikachu
  • Riolu

What type of Equestria should this be? Like a normal pony equestria or Anthro Equestria? Also, should the team be able to evolve or remain in their default form?

9661196
Cool! Adding Pokémon's most famous moscot of all time! Pikachu!

9661223
So here is the Pokémon team.

Members:

  • Snivy [Female]
  • Fennekin [Female]
  • Sobble [Male]
  • Zorua [Male]
  • Pikachu [Female]
  • Riolu [Male]

What do you think?

9661324
Alright, now comes the tricky parts. Should I limit the Pokémon with four moves (like All Pokémon games or movies) or should I allow them complete access to all of their moves?

9661355
Yeah for what? Option 1 or Option 2? Also, what about the TV Show?

9661803
All the Pokémon in the TV show had four moves too. Option 2 sounds better with an equal balence of boys and girls.

9662055
Alright, they get complete access to their movies. Now, what abilities should they have?

Snivy's Abilities:

  • Overgrow: Powers up Grass-type moves when Snivy's HP is low.
  • Contrary [Hidden Ability]: Makes stat changes have an opposite effect.

Fennekin's Abilities:

  • Blaze: Powers up Fire-type moves when Fennekin's HP is low.
  • Magician [Hidden Ability]: Fennekin steals the held item of an opponent she hits with a move.

Pikachu's Abilities:

  • Static: Pikachu is charged with static electricity, so contact with her may cause paralysis.
  • Lightning Rod [Hidden Ability]: Pikachu draws in all Electric-type moves. Instead of being hit by Electric-type moves, it boosts her Sp. Atk.

Riolu's Abilities:

  • Steadfast: Riolu's determination boosts the Speed stat each time Riolu flinches.
  • Inner Focus: Riolu's intensely focused, and that protects Riolu from flinching.
  • Prankster [Hidden Ability]: Gives priority to a status move.

Sobble's Abilities are unknown and Zorua's only ability is Illusion.

So what do you think? Which one should go to which?

9662130
We all know Sobble's ability will be Torrent since that's the ability that all water type starter Pokemon have so that will be easy to know. For Snivy I go with its Overgrow ability, for Fennekin it will be Blaze, for Pikachu I go with Static since that's Ash's Pikachu's ability which is very effective in battle, and Riolu it will be Inner Focus.

9662200
Alright, now for the type of Equestria. Can't be human since it wouldn't make much sense for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. So, what should it be? Normal Pony Equestria or Anthro Equestria. Personally, I kind of like Anthro Equestria better.

9662324
Normal Equestria for me. But with modern times like what we have right now.

9663026
So modern day technology pony Equestria, I don't know how to feel about it. I don't want it close to the Pokéballs in the story since this is a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon type of story. I don't wanted the team to have trainers. Plus, they would be the only Pokémon in the world of Equestria for what I'm planning.

9663152
Ok. It was just an idea.

9663787
I'll accept pony Equestria, but I want it to remain the normal one (not modern technology), I think it would be better. I'll also be adding many elements of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to Equestria (examples: Berries, Scarfs, Gummis, etc.). Speaking of Scarfs, I going to add them to the team but I don't know which ones to have on them.

9663813
Ok. Oh a new trailer of Pokémon Sword and Sheild just came out showing the new legenadary Pokemon and new Pokémon!

9663824
I just saw, wow. Giant Pokémon and those legendaries. I wonder if their related like Darkrai and Cresselia.

9663888
Don't know, but we'll find out! Guess there will be a new Pokémon season in the region too! Can't wait!

9664051
Me too. Now back to the team. What would their team name be? Team Poképals?

9664071
Team Poképals sounds great! I like it!

Login or register to comment