• Published 29th Dec 2015
  • 1,177 Views, 85 Comments

Phantom War VIII: Return of the NLR and Mephiles' Alliance - Danny Eclipse



When Danny is tricked by Mephiles into believing that Celestia wants him dead, Danny decides to make the Equestrian Empire pay by returning the NLR and Mephiles' old army; The Shadow Empire. With their return, what will happen to the Equestria?

  • ...
4
 85
 1,177

Deception the Innocent in Return of Trustworthy

Eclipse's POV


I managed to arrive in Canterlot without drawing any attention. I made it inside the castle and I see a court in process. And it was Charming who was in trouble. I had to stop this and slowly, but surely, expose Celestia as the real pony behind this.

Celestia said "Charming Thunder... it does pain me to do this but you have been proven-"

"Wait!!"

They turned to the door and I came running inside; almost out of breath. They looked at me with wide eyes.

Rainbow said, tears already beginning to surface "Danny..."

"Charming... is innocent. I had looked into the memories of the eye witnesses and learned that they were bribed into saying it was Charming who ordered the attack. The true pony behind my close to death was under a disguised."

Luna said "I should have known." She looked at Night Thunder. "Send word to the guard at the fortress to execute those traitors."

Night Thunder saluted before going out of the room. I found myself being hugged by Rainbow, Sonata, and Trixie. I smiled and hugged them back. I see Twilight, Applejack, and Sunset hugging Charming with happiness. I walked over to Charming and smiled. He sees me and walks over to me. I offered a hoof to him and he took it.

"Sorry for accusing you like that. But when Soundwave showed me the video fee; I was devastated. I should have known it couldn't have been you and I began to think that maybe the fee was hacked somehow."

Charming replied "It's alright." He smiled as we stopped hoof shaking then had a look of curiosity. "But how are you healed?"

"Oh, that. I learned that someone had put some sort of anti-ghost bug in my mane to prevent me from healing. I managed to shake it off and destroyed it. Only a few moments after that; I found myself fully healed and went to get answers."

Charming nodded "It would explain why you went missing when the doctors and nurses went to examine you and found you gone."

Twilight asked "Some of the nurses thought they heard a dark voice and yours talking inside the room. You mind explaining that?"

"Well; I was talking to Unicron through the mirror. So..."

Charming nodded in understanding "Makes sense then since that is also another way to talk to our Cybertronian Friends."

"Well; I need to relax because after the whole 'hunting down for the truth' thing had somewhat tired me. But before I go; I want to talk to Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, and Rarity."

They nodded and we began to walk into my room where I looked the room and made it soundproof.

Twilight asked "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Tell me; what do you about Nightmare Moon?"

"Why?" Rainbow asked.

"Please just answer."

Applejack replied "Well; from what I heard, she was evil and was a tyrant who wanted nothing but power and eternal night."

"Well... history can lie sometimes. Don't you agree... Nightlight?"

Before anyone could reply; Twilight began to glow. Everyone looked at her and her appearance changed. Twilight's Lavender color dimmed darker. There was a purple spot where her cutie mark is. Her pupil eye color was now cyan color and her eyes were teal. Her mane and tail remained the same. She wore a light blue crest plate and shoes. On the center of the crest plate was a teal crescent moon. She looked at her new appearance.

Twilight asked "What happened to me?"

"Perhaps I can be of assistance?"

They looked at me as I used a memory spell on them. After a little bit; their eyes widen and when the spell ended, I pulled back and smirked.

Twilight said with realization "Nightlight... The Password to unlock my Pre-Nightmare Form. And my memories have returned to me... after Celestia sealed them away!"

Rainbow shouted with anger "I remember my time with the NLR! Charming sealed those memories from me!? How dare he!"

Applejack agreed "Me too!"

Rarity muttered with complete shock "It's been... so long..."

They looked at Rarity as she began to grin an evil one. Suddenly; dark magic began to surround her and when it faded away, Rarity looked different. Rarity's coat was now dark purple, almost black. Her mane and tail remained the same but their color was now pink and purple. Her eyes were now cyan while her pupils were like Nightmare Moon and their eye color was light blue and sparkled. Her cutie mark was light blue stars and some white and black twinkle stars. She looked at herself and admire herself. While her size was still Rarity, she was different.

Rainbow asked "What happened to you Rarity?"

Rarity looked at her and answered "I was infected by a Nightmare Parasite like Luna was but Celestia sealed it within me. Me and Nighty were friends and when Celestia sealed her away inside me; Nighty died and I became something like Nightmare Moon but I was named Nightmare Rarity."

"What I don't get is why help us regain our memories Danny if you hate the NLR?" Applejack pointed out.

"Why don't you answer them; Cyber?"

They see a giant glass mirror behind me and that is when they see another Danny. It was Cyber and he was smirking.

Cyber replied "Gladly. We simple want to put an end to Celestia's Reign and bring the beginning of the Cyber Alliance."

Twilight said "While in the past I loved Charming; I still do. What about him?"

"We planned, in hope, he turned to us; realizing the truth from Celestia's lies. Applejack and Twilight; we are hoping that you will turn him to see the truth."

Twilight asked "We will. What about our mother?"

"While Luna did not achieve the level of holding Equestria for so long... she will remember everything as well and will help us achieve the downfall of Celestia."

They nodded and both Rarity and Twilight changed back to normal. We began to walk away but I felt something lingering in my mind. Like I had forgotten something very special.


Meanwhile underneath Twilight's Castle...

There was a lab there. There was all sorts of equipment but the most noticeable would be the power generator and the three capsules connected to it. While the inside was all cloudy; what looked like three bodies were inside the pods. Two were males while the last one was female.

>>25% Completed
>>Beginning Reanimation Stage
>>Time remaining until complete restoration: 1 month, 5 days, 25 minutes, and 30 seconds.

Purple Liquid began to fill the pods; beginning to slowly, but surely, restore all flesh, bone, and all the other organs.

Author's Note:

Well... at least their intentions are true. But what will happen if something bad happens?